AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Welcome livvy! I'm 10dpo as well...too afraid to test though. Pretty sure implantation took place between 8 and 9 dpo so I think it'd still be early...probably end up trying tomorrow. What kind of test did you use?

Thanks! I can always feel when I'm ovulating and I'm almost positive it was the 16th. I hadn't had a period since January so who really knows, but I'm pretty sure! I had taken a test a few weeks ago and that one was negative. I used a FRER, the straight ones not the curved ones. Hate the curved ones! Did you O the 16th too?

Yup somewhere between the 15th and 16th. Thinking I'll test tomorrow morning at dpo 11. If I implanted it was either 8 or 9 dpo. Temp dropped the 8th and spiked back up the 9th. Today it highest it's been.

Woah, I pop to the mother in law's and look what happens!!

Kaylab - sure I see something there, with squinting......so try again in a couple of days and DIP LONGER! Hahaha

Livvy - hello! And congrats! Hope it sticks x

Weebles- still early,yes, lots of time yet😉

I am still resisting peeing on a stick. I need a medal. Haha

Thanks u ladies makes me feel better that yall can see SOMTHING. Just hope it isn't a evap I didn't no there blue dyes. Grrr
And my husband said no more buying until my af late. He just don't get my poas obsessing.
So got one cheepie and one equate left. I know last month I got several evp with clear blue. But if tommorow is not any darker I'll try and hold off tell Wednesday cause I have a doctor appointment that day so I'll have them run a test

We will keep trying til it happens. But with all these symptoms I really hope u get my bfp

Sooo how many of you will still TTC next month if bfn this month?

I will be, but hoping it's not a no this month :). How about yourself?

How is everyone doing?

Well, if all I have been experiencing is in my head and I'm not brewing a baby we may be leaving it a month or so before "officially" trying (I don't fancy being REALLY pregnant over Xmas, lol). But I might change my mind if the moment takes me.....:winkwink:

We will keep trying til it happens. But with all these symptoms I really hope u get my bfp

You still planning on testing tomorrow? I might use one of my 3 cheapies tomorrow morning, I'm desperate to POAS :blush:

How is everyone doing?

Well, if all I have been experiencing is in my head and I'm not brewing a baby we may be leaving it a month or so before "officially" trying (I don't fancy being REALLY pregnant over Xmas, lol). But I might change my mind if the moment takes me.....:winkwink:

Yeah I go back and forth. Being an early Jan due date will push me to an end of December c section sooo then I'll have Christmas, dec, Jan and feb birthdays :wacko: however, o date predicted next month is hubby's birthday so who knows what will happen! Hopefully you all get your bfp's

If I get my bfp I'd be due around my DH birthday...and conception would have been on mine. It'd be a blessing I think.

Just got my self situated on the comp this morning. Sorry for being late on responses at times, it's still morning here. My temp elevated 0.1 this morning and still remains high and af is expected in 2 days.

Hawaii is not all that great, it's really boring here. At least in the mainland you can travel state to state if bored. I've lived here my whole life and dying to move to the mainland.

If I get my bfp I'd be fur around my DH birthday...and conception would have been on mine. It'd be a blessing I think.

Absolutely!!
Also taking time off work sucks but doing it around taxes helps a lot lol!

I'd love to be on the ocean. Stuck in a cold as hell land locked atate....don't ever move to Illinois. Lol

Just got my self situated on the comp this morning. Sorry for being late on responses at times, it's still morning here. My temp elevated 0.1 this morning and still remains high and af is expected in 2 days.

Hawaii is not all that great, it's really boring here. At least in the mainland you can travel state to state if bored. I've lived here my whole life and dying to move to the mainland.

Lol that's how it works, we want what we don't have! If it makes you feel any better a couple weeks ago we had a 60+ degree day followed by a snow storm.... My husband really wants to move to Europe, but we will eventually move (despite both of us growing up here our whole lives). Mostly because our 2 year old is hearing impaired and there is terrible integration with speech therapy and sign language here.

If I get my bfp I'd be fur around my DH birthday...and conception would have been on mine. It'd be a blessing I think.

Absolutely!!

Lol our tax money is spoken for each year...dh and I are racecar drivers. (Of course when I get a bfp my car is going to stay in the garage)

How is everyone doing?

Yeah I go back and forth. Being an early Jan due date will push me to an end of December c section sooo then I'll have Christmas, dec, Jan and feb birthdays :wacko: however, o date predicted next month is hubby's birthday so who knows what will happen! Hopefully you all get your bfp's

Oooooh. That sounds potentially chaotic! :wacko:

Lol that's how it works, we want what we don't have! If it makes you feel any better a couple weeks ago we had a 60+ degree day followed by a snow storm.... My husband really wants to move to Europe, but we will eventually move (despite both of us growing up here our whole lives). Mostly because our 2 year old is hearing impaired and there is terrible integration with speech therapy and sign language here.

Lucky you have snow! lol The temp here has been in the mid 70's, but summers creeping up so should get hotter. I've always wanted to go Europe when I was in high school. I'm on Oahu and I only know of one school here that have a student teacher ratio of 5:1. It is difficult to move elsewhere especially if you lived there your whole life. I'm so sorry but I wish you both luck on what you folks choose to do.{{HUGSS}}

Just curious if anyone is keeping track on their temps and what temp you're getting after 10dpo?

Absolutely!!

Lol our tax money is spoken for each year...dh and I are racecar drivers. (Of course when I get a bfp my car is going to stay in the garage)

Oooohh racecar drivers! I bet you're faster than your DH. lol Lady drivers are awesome drivers than men. lol

I have never done my temps.......wouldn't know where to start!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->