AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Oh ya well there is def. A line . Posted on other site and i am not crazy.

Thanks tanya!! Praying it doesnt turn out to be chemical like last month. I really hope it gets darker.

I see it too - even in the tiny pic on my phone. Wishing you the best of luck!

Congrats and keep us updated!!!

Congrats Abanana! I also hope you see a darker line soon!

I am not testing until at least the 30th. I also hate seeing BFNs and that would be the day after I'm supposed to start AF.

It's only a little over a week away now ladies-- we can do this!

I guess I'm horrible at reading bfps. Lol I don't see it on my phone anyway.

I hope next week I get a glaringly obvious bfp.

I can see the line!!! Congrats hun!!!! As for me today, I have no clue when af is due since i just got the nexplanon removed on the 2nd but normally coffee doesn't make me alert or shaky and so far today I've been real jittery.... So not normal for me... I'm an all day coffee drinker and if I'm not drinking coffee it's water for me... But last night I had some dizziness lightheadedness and felt like I was just gonna pass out not like being tired just had this weird feeling and had some hot flashes... I tested yesterday with FMU and it was BFN... Got one test left til my ic's get here next week... Just feel really out of it since yesterday... Gonna try and hold off til at least Wednesday to test again..

Oh and my cervix is really high still and soft... Can't tell if it's closed though... My cm is kinda clear with a slight creamyness to it....

KarmaLeigh I couldn't finish my coffee today, which is like a death wish some days! I also have creamy cm and a high cervix, although didn't feel overly soft. I also had cramping during my run, that's def not norm for me. We shall see, might just all be mind over matter

So... 7/8dpo I tested .. i threw up once yesterday am and this am. Also headache three days and extremely tited... sorry it's been a few days since posting... i have felt crappy.

Omg I can definitely see that line! I didn't even have to squint and that's on camera so it must be even clearer in person. Congrats!!!!!!

Hello ladies.
I'm eather 3 or 4 dpo. *conflicted opks* still getting some irregular pos then neg then pos but I had my first pos and that's what I'm sticking to. Think I ovulated the day after the first pos opk. So couting from first pos and on. Going to be testing a little early on the 27th. Wanna see if we can say we are egggspecting in easter;)

Also we have bbd. Every other day since the first day of my ended af. So I should have covered my basis regardless of what the opks say.
So far I have gotten loads of creamy cm. Which last cycle didn't have at all........ and last time I had it like this I was pregnant with my now 2 year old. ;)

So... 7/8dpo I tested .. i threw up once yesterday am and this am. Also headache three days and extremely tited... sorry it's been a few days since posting... i have felt crappy.

I definitely see it

Kaylab -- Sounds like a good sign! I would so love to give my family (and myself lol) this wonderful gift for Easter. I think it's a sign for me... my cycle was affected by my HSG test at the beginning of the month-- it was extended by about 1 week. This meant I should have started AF (or not!!!!) on 03/22 or 03/23, but now I'm not likely to expect it until 03/29 or 03/30. I was hoping to do a cute reveal at Easter to my parents and inlaws (no one else in case things don't stick), but my parents are now going out of town to see my sister and her son on the weekend so there's still time as I'm celebrating Easter with them later on!

I'm having a hard time keeping occupied, but with a really busy work week ahead it should be much easier. Keeping FX for everyone!!!

Let this be our month ladies
Sticky beans to all
Baby dust

Really think this is my month. If not then I might have hormone issues. I been so fertile. I have 3 blessings. 2 were not planned
Had my daughter and on her 1st birthday was pregnant again with my son. And conceived my third son on the first try. Had mirina since and hoping that hasn't affected my chances. I have had 2 cycles since. But one at 28 days apart and next at 34. When I got pregnant the first try went by a 28 day cycle. ... but last cycle I went by a 28 cycle and od. A whole week later. Probably due to the stress of trying. This will be our last baby so I'm praying for my BFP and hope it's a babygirl lol. I hope this works. ..my opks.confused me think I may just read them wrong but regardless I have bbd every other day and will continue tell af shows.

Kaylab -- Sounds like a good sign! I would so love to give my family (and myself lol) this wonderful gift for Easter. I think it's a sign for me... my cycle was affected by my HSG test at the beginning of the month-- it was extended by about 1 week. This meant I should have started AF (or not!!!!) on 03/22 or 03/23, but now I'm not likely to expect it until 03/29 or 03/30. I was hoping to do a cute reveal at Easter to my parents and inlaws (no one else in case things don't stick), but my parents are now going out of town to see my sister and her son on the weekend so there's still time as I'm celebrating Easter with them later on!

I'm having a hard time keeping occupied, but with a really busy work week ahead it should be much easier. Keeping FX for everyone!!!

Ya I thought of that to. Kinda don't wanna do a reveal tell it's confirmed by a doctor. Cause I won't believe it tell then with my last baby I took 6 pregnancy test then went and got 2 digital and went to planned parent hood. I still was in shock and didn't believe it tell my doctor confirmed but that would be such a cute reveal but that's only 10dpo so I'd be lucky to have it show.... but with my last I found out at 3 weeks 2 days. So 8dpo. And it was blazing pos. Baby dust to u. When r u testing? ?? On easter? ??

Yeah I think I will test on Sat, so if I got a positive, which honestly if I did I'm just too fertile, but I think I'll do something cute like buy an extra large egg, put the pregnancy test inside, and hide with the the girls Easter eggs. Let them find it and bring it to us, maybe write daddy on it. He won't know what to think lol

Thays a cute idea Tanya....
I've been blessed with 5 babies and a stepson ranging between 11 and 4... My fiance and I r TTC or first child together... (i have from previous relationship and he has one from a previous one.) we just wanna complete our family and I know I was very fertile before... Got prego almost immediately after getting iud removed but I've had the implanon for 3 yrs (2011-2014) then the nexplanon from 2014 til Mar 2nd this yr... So I'm hoping I am one of them lucky ones that does fall prego immediately cuz I can't handle my periods... They r 9-12 days of heavy heavy bleeding and horrible horrible cramps... Have to be on BC that stops periods... Hope we all get BFP soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->