AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Guys I just feel broken. My blood result was <2.0 but still no AF still throwing up and still feint BFPS. Im so confused I just don't understnad.The symptoms im having are far beyond how early I should be, and all the clinic tests coming back negative are making me feel like im going crazy....they want me to come back in later today to talk everything through. I feel like im a dog chasing my own tail at this point. its just all so confusing.

BFN! Still did not get AF. Going to the dr anyways. Sad!

Well baby fix or torture here we go. My brothers fiance is getting induced tonight.... my neice is having lots of contractions. And my sister is getting really close to her due date.

Well baby fix or torture here we go. My brothers fiance is getting induced tonight.... my neice is having lots of contractions. And my sister is getting really close to her due date.

Wow!

Dr appt was a bust for me no answers and no help. Started taking geritol. See what happens thus cycle I guess.

My neice was born 7lbs and 3 oz.
Made me think
Ladies I know this journey is tuff but our time will come regardless. And it Wil be tottaly worth it

So this cycle really got me down, it's never taken this long to fall and I'm begining to wonder if something I did last year (something I don't really like talking about) has had an impact on me. So I was talking to other half and he said what do you think is different etc. So I just explained in more details how my body works and that's there's 1 real week that counts in the month so he's said he will make sure he's up for lots of sex I just need to tell him when that is !! Fingers crossed for this month!!!

So this cycle really got me down, it's never taken this long to fall and I'm begining to wonder if something I did last year (something I don't really like talking about) has had an impact on me. So I was talking to other half and he said what do you think is different etc. So I just explained in more details how my body works and that's there's 1 real week that counts in the month so he's said he will make sure he's up for lots of sex I just need to tell him when that is !! Fingers crossed for this month!!!

Good luck hun! If you want to talk feel free to message me. No judgement here!

Kaylab very wise words. Its just so hard

Omg this is torture.... my brother had his baby yesterday and my friend had her baby today and now my neice water just broke..... N my sister still pregnant and my other friend all due this month. Talk about a ttc nightmare I'm so happy for all them. But I wanna cry it sucks watching them have there babies while I struggle over here

Omg this is torture.... my brother had his baby yesterday and my friend had her baby today and now my neice water just broke..... N my sister still pregnant and my other friend all due this month. Talk about a ttc nightmare I'm so happy for all them. But I wanna cry it sucks watching them have there babies while I struggle over here

Completely understand hun! It doesn't seem fair

Ok, so today I had a small but of pinkish spotting when wiping (sorry) only happened the once, only on cd10/11 so I thought it's a bit early for "ovulation spotting" which I might add, I have never had before!! But I suppose it possibly could be, based on my cm and cycles I always though I ovulated around cd14-16! Best get on and do a bit of :sex: hahahahaha

Anyone else ever had spotting mid cycle?

Ok, so today I had a small but of pinkish spotting when wiping (sorry) only happened the once, only on cd10/11 so I thought it's a bit early for "ovulation spotting" which I might add, I have never had before!! But I suppose it possibly could be, based on my cm and cycles I always though I ovulated around cd14-16! Best get on and do a bit of :sex: hahahahaha

Anyone else ever had spotting mid cycle?

I've never spotted mid cycle...odd.

I'm cd10 and my cbopk are still showing low (open circle) by thus time last cycle I was getting flashing smileys. BDing anyeay. Lol

Yes I'm cd9 today so should ovulate Friday/Saturday. Dtd daily from Wednesday for 7-10 days!

Haven't been dancing as much this cycle. Trying to not stress. No positive opk yet so we will see. Not confident this cycle. Doctor appointment took a lot out of me

Well according to one app today is my last fertile day...but according to my low temp and lack of ewcm I haven't od yet...im on fay 3 of peak opks. Dh and I have both been sick today...think we had bad food yesterday. Not sure we will get to bd. Last night I didn't have the heart to kick our dog out of the bed as she has an injured paw. Not looking good this cycle.

We dtd last night cd10. Cd11 today still negative opk but prepared oh that from tomorrow it's time to up our dtd ha ha

Got a peak reading on cbopk this morning. Last I checked before heading to work cm was still creamy.

I've been nauseous since last night. But I told my DH he is mine tonight and got myself a new little outfit to help spice things up. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->