AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Oh and my temp went back to where it was during af. Guessing I'll ovulate tonight ish....

Ok, advice! We did the BD last night... my OPK does seem to be getting darker. I should O late tonight or possibly tomorrow. DD is so worn out from work and school we can probably only do tonight or tomorrow night. Which should we do!? :happydance:

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
Ok, advice! We did the BD last night... my OPK does seem to be getting darker. I should O late tonight or possibly tomorrow. DD is so worn out from work and school we can probably only do tonight or tomorrow night. Which should we do!? :happydance:

I agree...tomorrow as glong said.

I haven't bbd much this month. Mainly (tmi) because I always warm up my husband to help not make it feel like just " sex" anyhow I got three teeth pulled. And so now I can't warm him up the way he wants. I'm not really trying that hard this month. Once I get a pos opk then we will like crazy but other than that I just don't have the energy mentally this month. Still trying just not going hard..
And sorry for the tmi lol

I think we are going to try tomorrow. He's just tired tonight! :( I don't want to push him either. I want it to be fun and enjoyable for both of us!

Hi girls. Sorry I've been a bit quiet! According to my "app" (yup, very accurate and scientific, I know! Hahahahaha) I should have O'd yesterday, but I usually get 1 or maybe 2 days where I can spot EWCM (not a lot, just a bit) and I didn't get any until
Today so I'm guessing I will prob ov maybe tomorrow?? I know I know, I need to invest in some of those eggy-ready sticks :haha: but have been so disorganised this month I haven't had time to buy them since AF!! :dohh: anyway, due to various evening meetings, tiredness and illness, we have only :sex: sun night and tonight (cd13 and cd15) lets hope those little :spermy: do their job!!

Frustrating. Either I missed my surge or I'm not ovulating at all this month. Definitely should have by now! I'm just going to go ahead and count myself out this month dang. :p I don't get it though. I've been cramping, sore bbs, all the usual O signs. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Frustrating. Either I missed my surge or I'm not ovulating at all this month. Definitely should have by now! I'm just going to go ahead and count myself out this month dang. :p I don't get it though. I've been cramping, sore bbs, all the usual O signs. :cry:

Is this the first month you've used these? Maybe you did miss it

Ladies why can't it be simple have a lil light pop up down there when. We approuch???? And blinking light when implantation occurs lol

Ladies why can't it be simple have a lil light pop up down there when. We approuch???? And blinking light when implantation occurs lol

Love it and agree!

I took an Ic when I got home and it was a definite positive LH surge. BD last night. Dh loved my new little outfit. Lol. He demanded me to be on top though so hopefully his swimmers got where they needed.

Hopefully I can get him in the mood again tonight. Temp went waaay down this morning and I've had some cramping. Not my normal o cramping though. Fingers crossed. Feeling slightly better seeing two positive opks with different brands.
Ic today showed no surge.

Breaking dawn I heard that the line can fluxuate and it doesn't mean you missed it...FX for you. And of course for everyone else.

Ok. Having a slight worry here. If I have been lucky enough to conceive this cycle, I would "potentially" be due on or around 2nd January :huh:

Ladies I'm 99% sure I hit my surge yesterday. The top two tests are yesterday and the bottom two are today. Due to my cramping on one side I'm almost certain an egg was released today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Ladies I'm 99% sure I hit my surge yesterday. The top two tests are yesterday and the bottom two are today. Due to my cramping on one side I'm almost certain an egg was released today.

It looks very likely!! Fingers crossed for you. Do you test twice a day?

Yes but the last time I tested was about 7pm last night so I could have had my surge between then and 10am this morning!?

Certainly seems plausible. Ive never used opk's before. Are you temping aswell?

No, temping stresses me out too much. I did it briefly with #2 and it was just too exhausting.

I must admit temping sounds like a bit of a nightmare!!

It is definitely a nightmare!

But it's helping me know when I ovulate.

I'm having slight twinges today on my left abdomin. Not the usual ovulation egg releasing pain. But...I'm also gassy today. Don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->