AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Still bfn still no AF. 2days late now

Took a nap from like 9pm to 1am and tested using the cheapie. think i seee something but cant be sure. Must not of slept long enough for a good fmu sample. still vomiting. still confused. Edit:: Looked at the test in different lighting. Deff a feint BFP
(Within the ten min time limit.)

update: Test from last night still only shows bfp under LED phone flash light. Test this morning has a much clearer BFP. Still waiting on blood results from dr. At this point its either a chemical, or a valid pregnancy (talked on the phone with my nurse from yesterday). and good luck to you glong!!! Show us that bfp :)

Sorry glong!

Still no AF. TMI This morning I used a public bathroom (traveling) and was gagging at the sight of something gross. Not sure if I should consider that a symptom lol.

Going to my parents house this weekend (lots of family in town and staying there also) so I don't think I want to test there. (Even though I'm dying to!!!) must wait til Monday morning

Sorry glong!

Hopefully a good sign sassy!! Keep us posted girl!

Anon hang tight for that blood test girl. That'll give you the answers. Don't stress too much!

Tmi but this af has been really really light for me. Cd 4 now and my heaviest point was cd 2 and even that was just...regular. very unusual for me. Started taking geritol as of last night with dinner so FX for April.

Sorry glong!

Hopefully a good sign sassy!! Keep us posted girl!

Anon hang tight for that blood test girl. That'll give you the answers. Don't stress too much!

Tmi but this af has been really really light for me. Cd 4 now and my heaviest point was cd 2 and even that was just...regular. very unusual for me. Started taking geritol as of last night with dinner so FX for April.

GL to you and i will!! Good news is i still have NO sign of AF or spotting. thats something? right?

So exsited I have gotten prepared for bbd. Got ovulation test pregnancy test. Basal thermometer. And in couple days getting pre seed

update: Test from last night still only shows bfp under LED phone flash light. Test this morning has a much clearer BFP. Still waiting on blood results from dr. At this point its either a chemical, or a valid pregnancy (talked on the phone with my nurse from yesterday). and good luck to you glong!!! Show us that bfp :)

Fingers crossed!!!

Sorry glong!

Still no AF. TMI This morning I used a public bathroom (traveling) and was gagging at the sight of something gross. Not sure if I should consider that a symptom lol.

Going to my parents house this weekend (lots of family in town and staying there also) so I don't think I want to test there. (Even though I'm dying to!!!) must wait til Monday morning

All the best for tomorrow's test!!!! :)

So exsited I have gotten prepared for bbd. Got ovulation test pregnancy test. Basal thermometer. And in couple days getting pre seed

Wow you got a full TTC kit going on there, hahahaha. :thumbup:

Update for me is another BFP on a home dollar store cheapie, though its feinter today......which ofc worries me.. My heads still reeling over the negative +/0 urine clinic test. Get my blood results tuesday.

In order to keep me hopeful and uplifted, daddy to be took me out and got me a newborn onsie to use as a cute pregnancy reveal when blood test comes back positive. He is so sure that it will. Poor thing is just as confused as I am but way more optimistic.

Good luck Anon! bought a clear blue test today (used 3 FRERs mid/late March). Will test in the morning. Only scary thing is I have really no symptoms. Is there any chance I still could be?

Good luck Anon! bought a clear blue test today (used 3 FRERs mid/late March). Will test in the morning. Only scary thing is I have really no symptoms. Is there any chance I still could be?

Not all women show symptoms...and many do and get bfn. Still a chance till af shows. Good luck :)

I had zero symptoms with my daughter.......throughout the entire pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->