AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I've missed to much to read all lol but see someone got bfp. Congratulations; )

Congrats to the bfps! That's great! Sorry to those with af, I know it's annoying, and good luck to those still in. Fingers crossed for you.

I was curious, do you guys count your first day of spotting with af as the 1st day, or the 1st days it's regular flow? I had spotting for 2 days and then regular so I'm not sure what to count as the 1st day really.

Congrats to the bfps! That's great! Sorry to those with af, I know it's annoying, and good luck to those still in. Fingers crossed for you.

I was curious, do you guys count your first day of spotting with af as the 1st day, or the 1st days it's regular flow? I had spotting for 2 days and then regular so I'm not sure what to count as the 1st day really.

Haha, I asked the same thing a few days ago....apparently is supposed to be the first day of flow x

Haha, I asked the same thing a few days ago....apparently is supposed to be the first day of flow x

Thanks! I will count today then :)

Hey ladies... I could really use some advice... I've never had a scan to check for follicles and that stuff but I had one Tuesday and it showed a 2.2cm dominant follicle on my right ovary and that my lining has a thickness of 7mm... Is this a good sign and that it should be releasing an egg very soon right? I'm trying to understand this whole scan stuff LOL... Thanks in advance ladies...

I have no idea really as ice never been through this myself, but it certainly sounds hopeful!! Do you use ovulation tests and keep an eye on your cm?

Yeah I keep track of my cm and cp but all the opks I've tried I've never gotten a positive they have always
Been very light lines so IDK... I did have cramping a few days (tuesday and wednesday) so I'm thinking I O'd one of those days... My cm isn't quite ewcm it's still more creamy colored but it's slightly stretchy... I had ewcm the week of the 7th and I thought I O'd then but apparently not based of the scan... But I also haven't had an actual af in yrs cuz I was on the nexplanon til the 2nd of March when I had it removed... IDK...

Hey ladies... I could really use some advice... I've never had a scan to check for follicles and that stuff but I had one Tuesday and it showed a 2.2cm dominant follicle on my right ovary and that my lining has a thickness of 7mm... Is this a good sign and that it should be releasing an egg very soon right? I'm trying to understand this whole scan stuff LOL... Thanks in advance ladies...

I have no idea really as ice never been through this myself, but it certainly sounds hopeful!! Do you use ovulation tests and keep an eye on your cm?

Yeah I keep track of my cm and cp but all the opks I've tried I've never gotten a positive they have always
Been very light lines so IDK... I did have cramping a few days (tuesday and wednesday) so I'm thinking I O'd one of those days... My cm isn't quite ewcm it's still more creamy colored but it's slightly stretchy... I had ewcm the week of the 7th and I thought I O'd then but apparently not based of the scan... But I also haven't had an actual af in yrs cuz I was on the nexplanon til the 2nd of March when I had it removed... IDK...

It can take quite a while for your body to get back to normal after ending birth control. Give it a couple of months, I know it's hard! Remember your body has been forced to prevent ovulation for quite a while and it's not unusual for your body to gear up ready for ov, but then not actually do it!! :growlmad: lol. Frustrating!! Maybe for the time being try and just have fun and enjoy :sex: without actively hunting for ovulation until your first AF arrives, at least then you'll know where you are and you can try tracking ov again.

Still no AF! Was expected her the 22nd (28th latest) Monday I'll retest and go see the dr. It's gonna be a long weekend! Days are dragging no symptoms really either.

Ladies i need your words of love and support. I went in and they did a urine on me which came back negative. They then did a blood test (ill get the results tuesday). I showed them my BFP and they said it was indeed a BFP and if my blood comes back neg I will have had a chemical. I rushed to the store and got two more tests and took one when i got home (digital tests) only to get a negative. I have one test left saved for in the morning (digital) with fmu but now im not sure what I feel or think and ive been trying to avoid a breakdown but.....

Ladies i need your words of love and support. I went in and they did a urine on me which came back negative. They then did a blood test (ill get the results tuesday). I showed them my BFP and they said it was indeed a BFP and if my blood comes back neg I will have had a chemical. I rushed to the store and got two more tests and took one when i got home (digital tests) only to get a negative. I have one test left saved for in the morning (digital) with fmu but now im not sure what I feel or think and ive been trying to avoid a breakdown but.....

I think it could be too early still. You haven't missed af yet so a chemical is very possible. Its also possible that there just isn't enough hcg in hour urine yet being so early.

We are all here for you girl. FX for good news Tuesday!

URINE PREGNANCY TEST (NEGATIVE +/0) <-----This is the result of my urine test listed on my records. I asked a nursing friend of mine waht the + meant and shes like. I have no clue. I know that -/0 means negative. but ive never seen +/0. My head is spinning.

I'm not sure, maybe it is indicating the positive test you took. I'm sorry you're going through this turmoil, hugs.

Anon, keeping you in my thoughts. Hang in there.. I know it is tough. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->