AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Hey ladies got a questoin.
So yesterday I got a darker line on my opk but wasn't quete postive. So figured I'd test that night and expected a blazing postive. Instead a almost no.line.... so could have I caught my surge going up or down and that's why it wasn't super dark? ?? Tested again and it super light. Can u have a lh surge for only 12 hours??? And on once the surge is gone does that mean i ovulated? I read online the surge goes back down before ovulation??? I'm nervous as I didn't bbd. Untell. 2 am last night and my line was faint by then. HELP

I had the exact same thing happen to me this cycle. I am HOPING I missed the surge late at night or in the morning, I never test at night or in the AM. Oops. :(

Ladies, are sore bbs at all a sign of ovulation? I took off my bra tonight and noticed they were quite sore! :blush: If I did ovulate it was either yesterday or the day before... confused! I feel like it is too early for AF symptoms for sure. :shrug:

My boobs have been sore this ovulation cycle too. But they could be growing again.

I'm jist not confident this cycle. Hopefully 2 times was enough. Definitely not dtd tonight. The one wierd part(besides ovulating late) is that I didn't have cramps like normal...

2 times is more than enough because it only takes one time! Although sometimes going into the TWW with low expectations can be a good thing...especially if you get surprised at the end of it!

I got a positive on my Clearblue advanced OPK this morning - so if I O tomorrow that'd be the earliest ever on Cd19!

2 times is more than enough because it only takes one time! Although sometimes going into the TWW with low expectations can be a good thing...especially if you get surprised at the end of it!

I got a positive on my Clearblue advanced OPK this morning - so if I O tomorrow that'd be the earliest ever on Cd19!

You must have very long cycles? Or a very short luteal phase?

Omg.wtf???? Ladies seriosuly need advice. I did a cm check deff fertile cm and it was blood tinged?????????.....

Omg.wtf???? Ladies seriosuly need advice. I did a cm check deff fertile cm and it was blood tinged?????????.....

Could you have missed ov by like a week? That could be ib....

I don't think so. I had lotionly cm prior I now have fertile cm (egg white) and we took a break this cycle we only dtd. Like 8 days ago like 3 days after af. Other than that we saved bbd tell I thought I was over so we didn't get tired out to early like.last cycle. Idk I read ov cab result in small bleeding. I have had nothing since..... and i haven't gotten my mitchelsmhurts pain yet.

Kalyab, sometimes you can spot with ovulation and our cycles are pretty close and it's about that time. It's a good sign around this time!

I'm back now, I tend to stay away from the forums from AF through until I enter the tww. Once again no opks this month but I started temping and I had a big drop yesterday so.. I'm happy to be waiting again!

Welcome back weebles! I, too, stay away until 2ww!

And nightfire - yes - super long and irregular cycles. I was sad when I thought this month would go really late so that I wouldn't fit into this thread any more.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

I need some positivity. Feeling debbie downer this cycle! I am over the 2ww already. :(

You'll all always fit into this thread!

I'm 3dpo not symptom spotting at all. Only thing I'm doing is temping. Staying off as much as I can so I don't over think it and give myself symptoms.

Hi girls. Sorry, don't know what's been happening here but for some reason I haven't been getting my "email notification" when someone has posted! Argh! Hope everyone is getting on ok. I'm too early dpo-wise to be trying (not to) symptom spot, lol.

That's a good idea nightfire! I'm trying not to symptom spot either! I'm only 1dpo though so I've got a ways to go! How many dpo is everyone this time around?

Currently 4dpo. Still doing my best not to symptom spot. Bbt is all I'm doing

I'm around 4-5 dpo if I ovulated. (So frustrating). Not really symptom spotting since I all but counted myself out this month. I'll test Saturday just to know for sure to expect AF and her lovely spotting beginning of the following week. Ugh. Little crampy today and very moody. Seems like usual pms signs to me, just a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->