AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I try not to symptom spot. Or at least when I do I try to keep it in my mind that it can go either way. Im pretty sure I'm 1 dpo. But really pretty sure just means that's how I feel, lol. This charting thing isn't going as well as I thought!

I'm not all that hopefull we only bbd 2xs around when I think i od. I had that very light blood tinged cm. (Never hit my panties) sorry tmi
So that's the only thing having me a tiny hopefull. 2dpo here. Not to worried about going crazy this month. Just gonna be relaxed about it

With #1 we only tried a few times and with DD #2 it was two tries. I would not count yourself out based on that. I feel like I am out because I never got a really dark OPK and it does not seem likely I somehow missed a surge. Meh. I am 5ish DPO if I did ovulate... some back pain but not a lot, very mild sore bbs, random tingly cramps but nothing major. To me, these are all my usual PMS signs. I'll test Saturday just to waste a test.

Breakingdawn, if you don't get strong OPK lines does it possibly mean annovulation? I feel like I never get strong lines on strips (like ever) but my clearblue advanced ovulation kit gives me a non-flashing smiley and my temps dip and go back up. Granted it's only cycle 3 of trying after an early MC for me and hubby so I don't have many months of data to go by. It's been my concern that maybe I'm not ovulating after the MC in Nov...

Also you never know with timing - you could have ovulated a bit later than you thought and caught the egg! Good luck to you!

Still trying not to symptom spot over here. Have noticed breasts are itching a lot lately and my tooth started hurting today (I'm 25 and never had a cavity). And of couse gassy as usual in the luteal phase for me.

Trying to ignore as much as I can. Getting harder to though. Temp went up a decent amount today.

Breaking dawn hopefully you did ovulate! Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks ladies for the support, it does help to keep me a little positive. With #2 I had a BLAZING dark OPK, I mean the test line was WAY darker than the control line. So I knew for sure, you know? It is had not seeing it this time around. This is only my first month testing for O so worst case, maybe I can catch it next month. Trying hard to remain positive. Today I am having horrible back pain!! UGH! This was my #1 issue with I got my BFP with #2... I had back pain in the middle of my 2ww that lasted clear into the first trimester. I know this can be a huge PMS sign too, although a little early, but not reading into anything.

I woke up this morning feeling exactly like the mornings when AF starts. LOTS of back pain and cramps, mild headache, gassy. Problem is, AF is still 8 days away. Um, what now? Please don't let this be a random early AF. My cycles are normally 28 days spot on but being I am 35 now, I am always paranoid about early menopause. Hypochondriac much? :haha:

Hopefully it's implantation pain! Never know...keep us posted. Still doing my best not to symptom spot. Ugh it's hard.

I'm a little bit worried about my chart. It dipped, then went back up to where I normally hang out at.. Dipped again. Then it shot way up so I figured ovulated even though I didn't get crosshairs yet but now it's back down to around my normal temp. I don't think I like this charting thing!

I just figured out how to share a pic. I'm really new at this charting thing.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/641992/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Edit: oh yay! Cross hairs! I don't need to worry anymore I guess, I thought the temp shift had to be higher but I guess not. 3 days dpo, ttw is official!

Woot woot!

I'm 7dpo still doing my best not to spot symptoms. Two things I've noticed are heartburn after I eat and exhaustion. But it's been a very long week (since last Thursday) so I could just be that tired from lack of good sleep and stuff.

How do you share your chart?

When are you testing nightfire? At how many dpo? I'm at 4dpo today and am SOOOO over the TWW already, haha.

7 DPO, possibly, here also.. will test Saturday just to burn a test. I do feel like AF is on the way though. Boohoo.

Nightfire, to share your chart:

When you first open the app (I have mine on my iPad) in the top right hand corner there is a little menu icon that you have to tap and it opens up a little side menu. Select "Share Chart and Data" and from there select "Create/Preview Home Page". Once there you will see a link that lets you preview your home page so tap on that. Once you're previewing that you'll see a little icon that says "share" on the top and bottom of the page on the right hand side. Tap on that. Finally you'll be taken to the codes that let you copy and paste the photo link fo your chart into the forums. It took me 19 days to stumble across that, lol.

5dpo.
Sore breast.
Weird thing is I had fertile cm yesterday and watery cm. And now.im getting ovulation type pains. I wonder if I ovulating late

FF says to test on the 26th. Af should be due between 26th 27th I think. Gonna wait until then to test. Doing my best not to think about it. Tired of giving myself symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->