AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

A lot of the symptoms I get are ones I got even before I started ttc. My least favorite one being nausea. It's never anything like morning sickness but it sucks. Sore bbs are pretty annoying too.

Not sure if it'll work but here's my chart for this month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/640ae4/</a>

Won't let me upload but hopefully the link works

Evening girls. How is everyone doing? Just had a delivery of a large batch of IC's to feed my POAS addiction :haha: so "for fun" I did one when I got home tonight (of course it was a BFN I'm only 7-8dpo!!) but the one I took does seem to have a lovely fat indent where I assume the antibody strip is. Yuk. Hope the whole batch aren't like this, it's very off putting!

i feel like lots of people are having bad luck with IC's lately!

I just found this article trending on Facebook and I'm going to go out and buy one asap! Bluetooth enabled pregnancy test - yes please!

https://www.myfoxboston.com/news/trending-now/first-response-bluetoothenabled-pregnancy-tests-hit-the-market/230566068

Too bad it doesn't give you results any earlier than normal tests or even take less time. But working with the app seems neat!

Meh, it seems like they are going to be charging a higher price for the app access. And maybe it's just me but I don't really need an app to calm me down while I wait for results. If anyone tries it I'd be interested to hear an honest review but I'll be passing on it.

6dpo lots of watery cm. Cramping and very emotional

I've had awful back pain since about 4dpo. Around 5-6dpo it's now accompanied by cramps. :( I'm probably 8dpo today and the back pain and cramps are a little more mild but it seems like it comes in waves. Only slightly sore boobs and of course for added fun, gassy. Still probably testing Saturday am.

Well I'm 8 dpo and I woke up with so much gas that it's causing me pain and nausea. Super tired as well. Can't seem to wake up. Its going to be a very long day

I'm also having issues with gas and fatigue now after all the back pain and cramping the past three days! 8dpo today.

5dpo here - feeling really run down and almost like a cold is coming on. So hopefully this month - for both myself and all of you here.

Well...my stomach is not doing well today. Bathroom issues ugh.

Been up almost 5 hours but not awake yet.

I just feel nauseous today but I think it's normal for me around 3/4 dpo. One week till I test, tic toc. I'm so over this ttc thing. My friend just found out she's 16 weeks, lol. I'm happy for her, really really am, but I really wish I could magically find out I'm 16 weeks and skip all the throw up and worry during the first trimester. Ugh, I feel a bit jealous but at the same time, when I do get preggers we'll be able to set up play dates. I thought I missed the boat for that so it is exciting.

Fingers crossed for you weebles.

I still have 2 hours of work and I've already run to the bathroom more times today than I do in 2 or 3 days at work. Unless it rains tonight I won't get to go home and get c for table after work either.

Still ready to pass out. Back just started throbbing. Still trying not to symptom spot....just feel like dirt today.

So normally if my stomach got like this I'd just take an immodium and call it a day....afraid to do that right now even though it says safe for pregnancy.

Anyone else experience this with slight disorientation and dizzyness? I walked into a chair in our office that's been in the same spot for like 3 years...lol

I know it is early but.. I did a test today. Stark white :bfn: :( I know what everyone is going to say, you aren't out until AF shows... but I just didn't really think it was my month from the get go. I can survive.

Not even a fun evap to guess over. These tests are good. Lol sigh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member