AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

My last BFP with #2 was 8/9 dpo sooooo... I guess stranger things have happened but ive lost hope this month.

Don't give up hope just yet - you never know! My first bfp was when I was a few days late!

If mine is when I'm late I'll freak out because that's exactly how my ectopic started. with both my viable pregnancies I had a BFP before I was late. With my ectopic it was a couple days after and I knew something was wrong.

FX for you hun.

I checked my cervix in the shower tonight and it's pretty low and open. Af isn't due for another 5 days or so...but that doesn't seem like a good thing.

Don't worry about your cervix. The os can sometimes feel like it's open even though the neck is closed tight.

Don't worry about your cervix. The os can sometimes feel like it's open even though the neck is closed tight.

Thanks. I'm not good about checking it every day but a few days ago it was definitely higher and more closed.

I was more awake when I first got up this morning than I am now at work. Started to feel funky on the way to work with my stomach but it's calmed down for now.

Brushed my teeth this morning and then drank my slim fast shake (my routine for two weeks now) and I just can't seem to get a wierd taste out of my mouth. Even rinsed with mouthwash and within a couple minutes it was back again. Grr.

Well, I was originally going to test tomorrow morning but I forgot my oldest has a soccer game in the morning so it's going to be hectic and I don't want another :bfn: to get me down. So, if anything I'll test Sunday morning. If it's still negative that will be be definitive answer as I should have spotting for AF the next day.

Discovered something interesting tonight. I went back through my pink pad app and when I got that very faint BFP with #2 it was Sunday and AF was due Wednesday. Apparently I didn't test as early as I thought. This weekend would be the same thing, test Sunday and AF due Wednesday.

Well I'm nearly 9dpo. So tired My sister went into labor the 21st at 11pm got to hospital at 230 am last night and hadn't slept cause things were not going good mom and baby were in danger and had to deliver via c cectoin after failing to proceed after 6cm. But there both doing good so after 36 hours of no sleep time for bed for me.

Kaylab so scary! Glad they are both doing good now!

10dpo and j really want to test. My temp is still high and so far no af pains. Normally get them 2 days before so I'm starting to get hopeful. Af is due the 26ish so I'm gonna hold off for now...maybe tomorrow though. Lol. See how my temp is.

Does anyone know if it's safe to take immodium? Last two days I have had bad diarrhea and today I will be at the racetrack and really don't want to be in one of the 2 want stalls in public...

I guess I will be testing tomorrow. Seems like AF is on the way but my face is super clear, no break outs. Only odd thing I have notice. Except for the horrible cramping/back pain from 5-8DPO. I hope that wasn't all for nothing because I was miserable. :(

Ladies... :( I caved today because I remembered AF now usually comes a day early on Tuesday... :bfn: I was building myself up for this for days, I have no idea why I'm so upset but I literally cried. I know everyone says you aren't out until she shows but unless it's another ectopic, it's on to May.

Ladies... :( I caved today because I remembered AF now usually comes a day early on Tuesday... :bfn: I was building myself up for this for days, I have no idea why I'm so upset but I literally cried. I know everyone says you aren't out until she shows but unless it's another ectopic, it's on to May.
How are you tracking your cycles? If it's by the third Wednesday of the month or something like that, well that wouldn't be the most accurate way since the number of days in the months vary and start on different days of the week too. I mean it's good for approximating but when you're trying to figure out when to test for an early bfp well, I'm going to say you're not out till you're out. It must be scary already having had an ectopic and ttc can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster as it is. Try to stay positive Hun. This could still be your month and if it's not there will be another chance next month.

I was wrong a day I was almost 8
Now I'm 9dpo lol. Creamy cm. Seemed like I was fertile few days ago hmm.

AF feels like it is about to start at any second. CD 1 is coming very soon..

Breaking dawn your too negative hun. Until she shows up you aren't out.

I was gonna test this morning but I decided to wait. No af pains yet so maybe it stuck this month. Still haven't been symptom spotting. Bloating doesn't seem nearly as bad this luteal phase but I've been eating healthier so maybe that's made a difference. Af due tomorrow between today and the 27th. Temp went down .2 degrees this morning but still above coverline. If I follow last cycle temp went down below coverline the day before af arrived so just gonna keep temping.

Will be testing with a first response tommorow at 10dpo. Not gonna get my hopes up. As my clinical guard was bfn. Think I may have ovulated 4 days ager I thought so I could only be 4.dpo but I'm unsure

Well...I'm not gonna bother testing. Temp dropped below the baseline this morning. Af should be here tomorrow. Very sad right now.

What sucks is waking up sick and not even being able to think hey I must be preg. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->