AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Well 14dpo bfn with ic. Have cramping so pretty sure I'm out

Kaylab do you temp? Since I started temping it's made I a lot easier to know if it's af or not..

Af due Sunday /monday . Feeling crampy have thick cm keep thinking I'm starting af but no. And the vivid dreams continue and also noticed my hair keeps getting greesy aftet washing it even. Which only happends when I was pregnant but my tests are negative so guessing af about to show. But I don't normaly get cramps untel she is immidiate

Af due Sunday /monday . Feeling crampy have thick cm keep thinking I'm starting af but no. And the vivid dreams continue and also noticed my hair keeps getting greesy aftet washing it even. Which only happends when I was pregnant but my tests are negative so guessing af about to show. But I don't normaly get cramps untel she is immidiate

I could have SO written this post!! AF WAS due mon-wed (so 2-4 days late now), buckets of creamy CM, the odd little cranky feeling but nothing major but still keep getting bfn's. Have been a cranky moody b1tch from hell today so maybe AF will appear soon, lol. But one thing struck me about your post, usually my hair is quite dry and tends to get "dirty" rather than greasy. But this week, it's greasy!!! The plot thickens........ I just wish I'd either get a second line or Aunt Flo. Getting fed up now.

I could have SO written this post!! AF WAS due mon-wed (so 2-4 days late now), buckets of creamy CM, the odd little cranky feeling but nothing major but still keep getting bfn's. Have been a cranky moody b1tch from hell today so maybe AF will appear soon, lol. But one thing struck me about your post, usually my hair is quite dry and tends to get "dirty" rather than greasy. But this week, it's greasy!!! The plot thickens........ I just wish I'd either get a second line or Aunt Flo. Getting fed up now.

Ya deff diff I do get greasy hair if i dont wash it within 3 days. But it's been greesy

Kaylab do you temp? Since I started temping it's made I a lot easier to know if it's af or not..

No I bought a thermometer but never could get up at the same time

I know you're supposed to take it at the same time but with my insomnia I just takw I when I wake up in the middle of the night. Hasn't caused me any issues so far. I

Can you ladies please confirm this is a bfn. I'm going mad. Either that or totally blind. I don't know what is going on :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Sorry helensamantha - I really can't tell.

I've been having increasing amounts of brown spotting the past couple of days. My last MC started in the same fashion. Not exactly the way I wanted to spend my Hawaii trip by likely miscarrying

Brown blood is old blood, likely leftovers from implantation. Hope you're ok xxx

Helena I am not sure I see anything honey :( Wait 24 hours and test again? hugs

Well af due tommorowww ic today bfn. If I miss af I'll test again with frer but my last one was neg; ( few days ago

Oh no chitown hope it's just your body cleaning out. Don't forget light bleeding is normal!

Hang in there kaylab!

Helen I don't see anything...sorry hun

Brown blood is old blood, likely leftovers from implantation. Hope you're ok xxx

Yeah it could definitely just be old! Mine was bright red and I've always heard brown is usually old and nothing to worry about. Fingers crossed for you.

Af due today normaly my cervix drops really low the day before and hasn't yet. Hmmm.. ic still BFN. Ugh

Af due today normaly my cervix drops really low the day before and hasn't yet. Hmmm.. ic still BFN. Ugh

Kayla - Can we see your bfn's?

Chit- Brown blood could be late implantation honey.. Good luck, hoping for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->