AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Janis - looking good!

helensamantha - exciting, keep us updated!!

nightfire & breakingdawn - seriously wine cures everything. and chocolate too :)

I love wine, I wish I consumed tuns before April 15th LOL

Congratulations to the BFP

Me I'm 13dpo and af due in couple days. Frer bfn so counting myself out this month; (

Congrats Janis! Looking really good! I've tested at 10 and 11 dpo and both were BFN but my chart is looking good. I'm crossing my fingers ill get a BFP soon, fx for us all.

Thanks so much everyone <3 I hope this baby sticks... My last bfp in 2013 I lost him/her at 10.3 weeks :( My lines were super dark early on, so I am hoping this progression means sticky baby.

Kayla when is af due??? You could easily still be in though. GL

Weebles good luck sweetie! Does look promising, and you still got time for a bfp!

Janis - looking good!

helensamantha - exciting, keep us updated!!

nightfire & breakingdawn - seriously wine cures everything. and chocolate too :)

Thanks - it's driving me nuts to be honest. Still sure I am out but until the :witch: arrives I can't say for sure, lol. Had a look back through my cycles and I've had a 32 day cycle before so who knows. Although, I am now on CD31......was expecting it CD28/30. Maybe I just have a super duff batch of IC's (I live in hope, lol)

Have you retested at all?

25 ml

Digital was negative this morning maybe I should try another?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
Congrats janis! Looks real good for you girl. Hope this bean sticks.

Hang in there kaylab still early!

Breaking Dawn This Last Cycle Was 27 Days. Luteal phase seems to be 12 days which is average right? Chitown you are absolutely correct...wine and chocolate cure everything. Lol

Had coffee this morning for the first time in 3 ish weeks...oh how I've missed coffee. Only like 5 oz so not much but yum either way.

Dh sent me a message this morning saying when af is gone he needs some baby dancing...then sent a gif of a baby dancing. Lol. He had lost his drive for a while so I'm super excited for the next few weeks. Ready to have some fun.

Glong haven't u already gotten ur bfp? Thought saw on another forum

Thanks so much everyone <3 I hope this baby sticks... My last bfp in 2013 I lost him/her at 10.3 weeks :( My lines were super dark early on, so I am hoping this progression means sticky baby.

Weebles good luck sweetie! Does look promising, and you still got time for a bfp!

Af due Sunday I believe

helensamantha - please keep us updated, you never know! xoxoxox. I'm too anxious to keep testing. I know I will over analyze and stare at lines all day worrying whether they're dark enough, haha. I figured I'll wait until Saturday or Sunday to test again. DH and I are traveling to Hawaii on Saturday for our super delayed honeymoon - so maybe I'll test on the plane HAHAHA.

glong - looking good :)

kaylab - good luck!

nightfire - that is adorable and so exciting what DH said. Enjoy the HECK out of that!!! Maybe you can mix wine, chocolate, and dtd together and create perfect harmony :) :) :)

I sure will let you know if anything happens, whichever way it goes! With my daughter I used about 14 tests. The first 8/9 were because I was in denial and dint believe it (wasn't tracking progression or anything) then when it sank in I used a few over the next few weeks as I had no symptoms at all and just wanted to check I still wasn't imagining things!! Hahahaha. What a wally.

Hope you have a lovely time away!!

Helensamantha good luck! Keep us posted girl.

Chitown have a great trip! Lucky girl. Dh never wanted a honeymoon (doesn't think vacations are worth more than $500. My response was we'll never go to a nascar race then...too expensive. Lol)

If dh wasn't deathly allergic to wine I'd say that'd be a plan. Lol. Wierdest allergy ever. Sucks to be Italian and not be able to cook with wine or vinegar.

Af due Sunday I believe

Test Sunday morning with a dollar store test? This way you dont waste any more money? Or buy an FRER.. The Dollar ones we have here are 15miu I think... I forget :/ I am in Canada though.

Some woman I know could not get a positive on an FRER till period was due and even past due.

XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->