AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Brown blood is old blood, likely leftovers from implantation. Hope you're ok xxx

Yeah it could definitely just be old! Mine was bright red and I've always heard brown is usually old and nothing to worry about. Fingers crossed for you.

Mine was bright red with my son and I spotted red with my other kids.. My loss in 2013 started with pink, then brown then went red.. I guess we could never tell what is bad :(

The body is still a mystery that's for sure.

I'm cd 6. Af was gone...not even a little pink on a pantiliner over night. Dh and I bd in the shower this morning and I bled again. Grrr. Go away af!!!

Af due today normaly my cervix drops really low the day before and hasn't yet. Hmmm.. ic still BFN. Ugh

Can we see your bfn's?
Brown blood could be late implantation honey.. Good luck, hoping for you!

I didn't get brown blood.
And i haven't taken photos but I will.

Scratch that i know what i did.. Only the reply about the tests was for you, i forgot to put a name next to the brown blood comment... Maybe I shouldn't reply in quotes anymore..

Hugs

Hi ladies - hope you are all doing good! AF has packed her bags and I will begin testing for O toward the end of next week/weekend. FX for me!

Hi ladies - hope you are all doing good! AF has packed her bags and I will begin testing for O toward the end of next week/weekend. FX for me!

Hey hun. You weren't sure about o date last cycle right? Everything I read Saya to start testing at cd 7...if you wait til next weekend you could miss the positive. Just my two cents of course

My fertile week does not even begin until the 7th! I have never ever had an ovulation before CD13 so I think if I start testing right before my week starts I will be okay. My cycle is spot on 28 days and the earliest I think I have ever ovulated is CD13 with the latest being around CD15!

How are you all doing? I finally stopped bleeding from the mc and if my fertile window is the same, should only be a week until it starts :)

1 day late bfn. Stark white

Hang in there. Hopefully you'll get a bfp in a couple days!!

So sorry about the MC ruby! Hopefully your cycle goes back to normal :)

Cd 7 here. No more spotting. Yesterday was odd...but oh well. Going to start poas tomorrow I think. New shipment of cbopk should be here Wednesday but I'll use the ic to start off. My temp is all wierd...and FF is like predicting or something on my chart. No clue what is doing but it has dotted lines going like a week forward somehow. Unless I accidentally entered a temp on a future date? I wouldn't think you could do that though.

:'( :'( :'(

So my 15 dpo test is lighter then my 14dpo :( Well today at 17dpo my dang line is as light as my 11dpo test.. So faint :'( Im so sad right now and my husband sucks with comforting me. Anyone else have this issue happen and baby be ok? I am not bleeding or anything. I am still with nausea, sore boobs etc..
Ill post picts when I can, the only shitty thing is the test will darken some.. but 3-5 mins reading it , it was very faint. I have one more which i am taking tomorrow but that test was behind the one (in the store) that i just used.. Granted I never tested at this time before but still :'( FFS so upset

Oh no janis! Have you done a digital or frer or just ic's? Hoping it's just a bad batch and that everything is ok for you hun!!

So my 15 dpo test is lighter then my 14dpo :( Well today at 17dpo my dang line is as light as my 11dpo test.. So faint :'( Im so sad right now and my husband sucks with comforting me. Anyone else have this issue happen and baby be ok? I am not bleeding or anything. I am still with nausea, sore boobs etc..
Ill post picts when I can, the only shitty thing is the test will darken some.. but 3-5 mins reading it , it was very faint. I have one more which i am taking tomorrow but that test was behind the one (in the store) that i just used.. Granted I never tested at this time before but still :'( FFS so upset

Hey. Please don't despair - things might be ok. Are you still testing with FMU? There is something called "the hook effect" where if your hcg levels are super high it can mess around with the test and it doesn't pick it up
Properly and the lines appear fainter or tests can even appear negative in some cases. Have a quick google. I'm not saying it is this, but it's a maybe. I really hope it isn't a "sign of things to come" but the fact you're not in pain, not bleeding and still symptomatic is a good sign.

Chin up Hun :kiss: :hugs: xxxx

Maybe my test out of this batch needed more time the line is darker, not as dark as my 15dpo but much darker by a few shades now and its not even dried yet...
Maybe thats a good sign! No bleeding , no cramping, nothing.....

Night- <3 thanks I hpe things are still ok. I prefer to stick with the same type of tests I was using because I was trying to do progression lines this way the last test being the darkest would be the one I keep for keep sake.. Plus it makes me feel better to see them get darker.

Helens - I HOPE so <3 I did test at a different time this at 130 pm but considering I have not tested in 2 days it should be at least darker then my 15dpo test lol but its not.. Im 17dpo today. I am testing early morning again with FMU though..

So my cycles range from 28 to 34 days but usualy 31 days is my avarage . If it happends to be a longer cycle. I would have ovulated around April 20th if i go by a 34 day cycle and 14 day lutel phase I would have ovulated April 20th which I had actualy been suspicious if i ovulated thay day cause I had mass watery cm like tons of it and I read watery cm is very high vertility. But if I did I happen to had bbd on that day because of the watery cm it was suspicious so we covered are bases and dtd that day was in afternoon so hopefully wasn't to late so I could be only 12dpo. Which looks like what's gonna happen cause I'm on cycle day 33 already so I think this is the case

So.. I am only on CD7 I think. Normally I would not ovulate until CD13/14. Is it too early for pre O cramps? I keep feeling some pain on my right lower side, which is sadly the side of my missing tube. :( Just hoping I am not ovulating from that side this month but I really feel like I might.

So.. I am only on CD7 I think. Normally I would not ovulate until CD13/14. Is it too early for pre O cramps? I keep feeling some pain on my right lower side, which is sadly the side of my missing tube. :( Just hoping I am not ovulating from that side this month but I really feel like I might.

I really think you should start opks...you can def ovulate early. And since you weren't sure last cycle all the more reason to test...

Hope it's not that side though hun!

I have NO other signs of my normal O though. No big sex drive or CM or anything. :/ I guess I will start tomorrow but I think it is super early for me. I hope the cramping is something else. I wanted it to be my good side this month. :(

I'm sorry hun. ..better safe than sorry is what I figure. My first few cycled I ovulated day 12 or 13. Last couple day 14/15. So I just start testing early to make sure I don't miss it

If you can still see it try not to worry! Some batches of tests don't have as much dye so it could just be that. Mine was only lighter from 10 to 11dpo and on 12dpo it was completely gone. I had bleeding too pretty quick and you don't so that's a good sign! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you <3 I'm so sorry you have to stress about it though, I know how that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->