AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

AF is scaring me this month. :( I know I have only been off the pill 3 months but normally it lasts about 4-5 days, medium to light flow all days. Well this time it was pretty heavy on CD1 & 2 which I thought was good because my body was finally cleaning itself out well from being off the pill. But then CD3, barely nothing. All day. Now today, CD4... we are down to trace spotting. I am kind of concerned. I took a HPT yesterday just to make sure it was not another ectopic because I know you can have AF on schedule with those. I have to say I was happy to see a BFN otherwise I would have been terrified.

AF is scaring me this month. :( I know I have only been off the pill 3 months but normally it lasts about 4-5 days, medium to light flow all days. Well this time it was pretty heavy on CD1 & 2 which I thought was good because my body was finally cleaning itself out well from being off the pill. But then CD3, barely nothing. All day. Now today, CD4... we are down to trace spotting. I am kind of concerned. I took a HPT yesterday just to make sure it was not another ectopic because I know you can have AF on schedule with those. I have to say I was happy to see a BFN otherwise I would have been terrified.

My cycle was like that last month. And then I ovulated later than usual. So far cd 1 and 2 were medium and cd 3 was pretty light. See what today brings.

Dh seems to be roaring to go so FX he stays in the mood over the next couple of weeks. He was adorable last night about it. Had to remind him I was only cd 3...

I had a discussion with my doctor not long ago and he said as long as things are on time and SOMETHING is there, it is usually nothing to worry about. I am wondering if since CD1 & 2 were quite a bit heavy compared to all my other cycles if it didn't just clear everything out super quick? Who knew I would be complaining about a short period. But it definitely matters to me when TTC!

Last month I had medium cd 1 and 2 and then spotting 3-6. From what my ***** of a doctor said irregularities are normal a couple times a year. I've always been the super heavy need to check every 2 or 3 hours or I'll bleed through the t type of girl. Hopefully it is just an odd cycle for you.

You using opks over the next couple weeks?

Yes, unfortunately I will be using OPKs. They wear me out. But I really need to know if/when I am ovulating. :/

Same here. I just do one in the morning when I get up and one when I get home from work.

I really hope this gets better soon. I keep going back and forth between being okay and being so angry. I've seen 4 pregnancy announcements since it happened and they make me feel so bitter :( I don't want to be like that but I keep thinking "that should be me too".

I really hope this gets better soon. I keep going back and forth between being okay and being so angry. I've seen 4 pregnancy announcements since it happened and they make me feel so bitter :( I don't want to be like that but I keep thinking "that should be me too".

I know what you mean...but I can't be angry at others for getting pregnant. Count your blessings that you are working on #3 ya know?

You've only been trying for 2 cycles right? Still early in terms of percentages. Hang in there.

I know what you mean...but I can't be angry at others for getting pregnant. Count your blessings that you are working on #3 ya know?

You've only been trying for 2 cycles right? Still early in terms of percentages. Hang in there.

I'm not angry at them, just angry in general that mine didn't end up the same way. It's really hard not to be :( I'm trying to focus on that but right now it's just hard to.

Yeah 2 cycles. We technically started in February but I'm pretty sure we missed the right time since we started late in the month.

Anyone know how long you have to wait after a chemical mc to try again? I have an appointment next week where I plan to ask but I'm just curious. My husband still wants to try so I told him I'd find out.

Rubyx - I think your feelings are perfectly normal and valid. I'm sure the anger and bitterness will fade over time. It's only been a couple of days. Personally I think letting yourself feel all the emotions now will help you in the grieving process rather than bottling it up. HUGS.

From what I've read, you should be able to start right away once any bleeding ends.

As Nightfire said, you're still early in the TTC #3 process. Not to take anything away from what just happened, because it sucks really badly, but you still have so many future chances. So once you're EMOTIONALLY READY - go for it girl!

Rubyx - I think your feelings are perfectly normal and valid. I'm sure the anger and bitterness will fade over time. It's only been a couple of days. Personally I think letting yourself feel all the emotions now will help you in the grieving process rather than bottling it up. HUGS.

From what I've read, you should be able to start right away once any bleeding ends.

As Nightfire said, you're still early in the TTC #3 process. Not to take anything away from what just happened, because it sucks really badly, but you still have so many future chances. So once you're EMOTIONALLY READY - go for it girl!

Thanks :) I feel bad for DH because he really thinks we shouldn't take a break, so if we can start back we probably will. I just will not be testing early this time. No way. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->