AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

3 days late I have never had I cycle longer than 34 and I'm at 35. I been cramping for 2 days really bad.

Tests still negative kaylab? Your luteal phase length should always be the same so if you know what that is and when you ovulated you'll knoe for sure.

I know some women don't get a positive until like a month after conception...

Today's ic.
Yesterday's digital was a bfn and the first response 2 days ago was bfn

Attachments

• 20160504_080852.jpg
    20160504_080852.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
How is everyone doing? Good I hope! I just booked a beach trip for July so I am feeling really excited today! May surge watch is still on!! We are going to begin the every other day BD tonight I believe, I may try and sneak an extra BD in there somewhere if I end up with a super pos. OPK at some point! FX! :thumbup:

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Tests still negative kaylab? Your luteal phase length should always be the same so if you know what that is and when you ovulated you'll knoe for sure.

I know some women don't get a positive until like a month after conception...

Last month I got. Pos opk the first day cycle day 17. Which is close cause I think i ovulated cycle say 20 this month I had lots of watery cm. So my guess is in that range so that make me 14dpo

Kaylab I would def start temping if I were you. Do you know how long your luteal phase is? Supposedly it never changes...

How is everyone doing? Good I hope! I just booked a beach trip for July so I am feeling really excited today! May surge watch is still on!! We are going to begin the every other day BD tonight I believe, I may try and sneak an extra BD in there somewhere if I end up with a super pos. OPK at some point! FX! :thumbup:

I'd def start baby dancing. And probably testing a couple times a day since it's so short of a surge. My dumb butt had to pee so bad this morning I forgot about the dang test.

I'd def start baby dancing. And probably testing a couple times a day since it's so short of a surge. My dumb butt had to pee so bad this morning I forgot about the dang test.

:haha: I am still just mostly feeling stuff on my right side... boo! :( Every now and then I feel some slight twinges on the left side but I really feel like I will O from the right side. My body is SO clockwork I swear the pain alternates every single month and last month I know it was my left. I know there is the off chance I could be wrong or the tiny possibility my good tube will go pick up the egg from the other side (it is rare, but does happen). All I can do is try. I would hate to NOT try and be wrong!

I'm not sure if it changes but I would think if your cycle has always been as it is now then it should still be 14.

Breaking dawn FX for you hun!

So I got home today and my opk arrived....wrong freaking ones!!!

Oh that sounds fun! We're headed to the beach to visit family in 3 weeks and it'll be the same time I can test. I'm doing pretty good, have a good feeling about this month. :)

I've thought about trying opks but they confuse me so much. lol

Do you see a vvvvvery faint line????

Attachments

• 20160505_063229-1.jpg
    20160505_063229-1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Tweeked

Attachments

• 2016-05-05 06.47.57.jpg
    2016-05-05 06.47.57.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2016-05-05 06.48.43.jpg
    2016-05-05 06.48.43.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
I didn't on the original but I think I do on the tweaked ones!!

Test again in a couple days. Should be darker :)

Night - Oh no! Wrong OPKs!? That stinks!

Ruby - that's exciting! I have an aunt and uncle who lives where we are going also and we are trying to move there soon! When we go to the beach I'll be beginning my two week wait or in the middle of it, if I'm not pregnant by then. So it will be great to pass the time! Lol!

Kayla - I do see something!!! fx for you!

I have a question ladies.. If we did the BD at 1am Thursday (today) do I log it as Wednesday on my apps since I hadn't gone to sleep yet or Thursday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->