AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Wtf! I just did cm check and there was a drop of blood.....

I kept checking none of the other.cm had blood and nothing in my undies but so scared I'm gonna start af. It seems to late for implantation. I'm about to cry . Wait and see if I start. ;, (

Kaylab don't worry too much yet. Remmeber blood bloods very normal in early pregnancy!

Here's my opk. Same as the last two days.

Attachments

• 20160505_174455-1.jpg
    20160505_174455-1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm at a loss when mine will hit... still mostly feeling stuff on my right side though which is no good. :(

Omg. Seriously believe af just started. Wow so much for frer being the best so far clinical guard the only test that has not given evap. So hurt.....

Oh no!! :( I'm so sorry. I got a false positive not long ago and it was hard. :hugs:

Oh no Kaylab!!! Sorry hun was rooting for you! :'(

My cramping has switched sides. Don't know what's going on. Test last night and this morning both negative. But did a cm check and it was creamy/stretchy. BD last night with the sperm friendly lube...which I am totally drawing a blank on the name....FX. I'll test again when I get home but the cbopk is still an open circle...

How is everyone doing? I start my fertile days on Sunday and I'm getting so impatient. haha

How exactly do opks work? The line needs to be equal or darker than the control line right? I've wanted to try them but I just get so confused by it.

I'm sorry Kaylab! :(

How is everyone doing? I start my fertile days on Sunday and I'm getting so impatient. haha

How exactly do opks work? The line needs to be equal or darker than the control line right? I've wanted to try them but I just get so confused by it.

I'm sorry Kaylab! :(

Hi ruby! Yes the test line should be equal to or darker than the control like. You can also do the digital clear blue opk which gives you an open circle for negative, flashing smiley for high fertilitu, and solid smiley for peak fertility. More expensive but easier. I do a ic in the afternoon and the digital in the morning.

Night - FX you get your O soon. I am having some CM but not a lot honestly. Just super gassy which I THINK is what is causing cramps on both sides now but when it settles, most of the pain is still on my bad side. :( BOO! I hope by a miracle it decides to switch last minute.

Ruby - Good luck catching your egg! My fertile week technically kicks in today. I could possibly O on Mother's Day. Interestingly... I had DD #2 ON Father's day in 2012! So, wouldn't that be something? Just because it is too crazy of a coincidence... I don't think it will happen this month. LOL, that would just be too wild.

Hoping it's your good side breaking! With the opk results you've been getting I think you've been in your fertile week.

I always have a lot of CM but I've only recently started doing a physical check rather than what ends up on tp (sorry tmi). I'm gassy as well but that's really nothing new for me. The bloating right now I interesting though.

Thanks ladies, I half wonder if this is a chemical. Cramps are bad and I usualy don't cramp

You are probably right about me already being in my fertile week. Well, we BD'd night before last.. and will again tonight... and every other night until I see a positive OPK! And maybe one after for good measure. :haha: He is already exhausted which stinks. But dangit... he is going to try!!

You are probably right about me already being in my fertile week. Well, we BD'd night before last.. and will again tonight... and every other night until I see a positive OPK! And maybe one after for good measure. :haha: He is already exhausted which stinks. But dangit... he is going to try!!

Lol that had me cracking up. My DH gets the same way. Starts to get more difficult to do the dance and for him to finish. One thing I've found always helps (tmi coming so stop reading if you don't want to hear it...) is playing with his balls. Almost an instant trigger to help him finish when his endurance gets too long. Lol.

Last night dh was being slightly more aggressive during foreplay...had to stop him cause it was actually hurting. Kind of a mood killer but we were able to keep it going and dtd at least.

:rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha: GIRL.... I am cracking UP over here. There is NO such thing as TMI for me and I won't lie... I am willing to try anything. :rofl:

My trick for dh is I always always start our fun with me pleasuring him! Give him the attention first. He does get a lil tired after days and days of bbd but if I start with pleasuring him it always puts him in the mood

:rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha: GIRL.... I am cracking UP over here. There is NO such thing as TMI for me and I won't lie... I am willing to try anything. :rofl:

Love it. It definitely works for him. Gotta be gentle of course but it's a great little trick. Fun watching his eyes roll back. Lmao!

Kaylab I always do too. But don't forget saliva can kill sperm. I get him started other ways though:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->