AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

No you're not crazy kaylab!
Breaking dawn, based on my apps and the time stamp it enters when I enter bd I'd say you count it as today.

Stay calm. Happy vibes heading your way.

I'm feeling odd today. Stomach is fine which is good. But I have a pelvic pain that doesn't feel like ovulation (and opk are negative)

Good luck to you Kayla!! Night - I am having the same issues! CD10 here.... doing an OPK in 30 minutes. :)

Good luck to you Kayla!! Night - I am having the same issues! CD10 here.... doing an OPK in 30 minutes. :)

Let us know how it appears. My digital thus morning was negative. Open circle. I'll do a ic when I get home as well. But it feels too low to be an ovary that's throbbing. Idk

We BD'd last night and will again tomorrow. We are doing every other day all of my fertile week which is suppose to be now into next week!

Good. Keep at it. Lol. We missed the past two night so we need to tonight. But tests still negative so I'm not freaking out yet. Lol

I just hope he does not get burnt out. He is an older fellow now.. :haha: his stamina isn't what it use to be.

You may want to start testing twice a day take sure you don't miss it. Its like a 12 hour window sometimes. Lookin good though. My cheapie yesterday was vvvvvfl

I am almost wondering now if my cheapies are always dark. It is weird... every time I see other people's cheapies around this time they are all just light. And something weird! I went back and looked at my old calendar when we conceived #2 and I had no idea but my positive OPK was not until CD16/17!!! So odd.

Well I guess after each child your body can change. Kaylab is having the same sort of thing in that respect. But yea I don't get a dark until it's positive. I'll snap a pic on my next one this afternoon.

When I got my positive with #2 the test line was darker than the control line. It was blazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->