AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Dang. Me either though. Lol. Temp did go down a but today. But it's been really wierd all cycle. After bd I got into a nice deep sleep though. Lol

I will say my sex drive is now WAY up and a lot more CM going on. I am hoping that is a good sign! I still don't think I will see a positive OPK for another couple of days. If I see one. I am nervous since I did not see one last cycle!!!!

FX for you! I honestly feel like I have af or getting af. Same discomfort, pain on both sides, nausea...etc. idk what's going on with me feel like poop though

:rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha: GIRL.... I am cracking UP over here. There is NO such thing as TMI for me and I won't lie... I am willing to try anything. :rofl:

Love it. It definitely works for him. Gotta be gentle of course but it's a great little trick. Fun watching his eyes roll back. Lmao!

Kaylab I always do too. But don't forget saliva can kill sperm. I get him started other ways though:winkwink:

I have heard that but when we were conceiving our last child I actualy pleasured him all the way and when it was "time" then he would ummmm.... lol well get the sperm where's its.supost to go. So in other words we conceived the 1st month with me doing that so not to worried about it

Ladies please please.let this new cycle be a really lucky one for all of us. . I keep ovulating later than I think. I do have 40 opks. So ready for the long month since my cycles now vary so much I didn't ovulate tell way latet o.and I'm temping this month to! Plz work ; (

Good luck kaylab! I'm cd 11 and miserable right now. And dh is being a jerk tonight. Ugh

FX for you Kayla!
Night - smack that hubby! Tell him you won't play with his balls anymore! :haha:

CD12 here and I'm having a fair amount of cramping. I'm going to a birthday party today so I won't be able to test my usual time so I'll do an opk early before we leave and then later tonight if necessary.

I hope all of you have a nice weekend and a productive one for those of you in your fertile window!!

Lol breaking dawn! I woke up woth a little spot of red in my panties. No clue what that means. Temp was up today but I didn't take it right when I woke up. I was kind of on that haze that you could hear everything going on around you but not aware enough to know you're awake. So I'm not sure if it's accurate. See tomorrow morning when I test. Thus has been an off month for me bbt wise...

Opk is giving me a flashing smiley this morning. So few days away from o still. Don't know why I've been cramping so much. Hopefully I'm too busy today with my first race of the season to worry about it.

I read you can cramp anywhere from 3-4 days before O. Yesterday my cramps were all over the place. I think my ovaries were fighting over who is popping out the best egg. :haha:

The day before Mother's Day...

Attachments

• IMG_4993-1.jpg
    IMG_4993-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Eeek! Please let this egg make it down my one good tube please!!! On Mother's Day!!!

oh yay breakingdawn!! Lots of baby dust ;)

Good luck to you Kaylab!

I start my fertile days tomorrow. I still have a really good feeling this month. Let's hope it means something lol

Hmmm. So I did get af yesterday moderate flow. But mine are normaly very very heavy. And full of tmi but clots I got af yesterday and I had a tampons in for like 3 4 hours and hardly nothing on it hmm.

Yay breaking dawn! Get to bding.

Odd kaylab!

I took an opk this morning that said high fertility. Just took another at 1 am and it looks positibe to me. Dtd in the shower with dh. Technically it's mothers day but I haven't slept yet so I kind of want to count it as saturday still lol!

Oh and I can in third in my first race in a new car ;-) good night for me.

Happy feeling gone. I think I'm for real out this month. We BD'd last night and about 30 minute later I started getting bad chills. I fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later burning up and throwing up. I think I have a stomach flu. There's no way my eggs or sperm will survive this. I feel like I'm dying. And no more baby tries for us this month unless I magically surge again when I'm not sick. Unlikely. :(

Heart broken. My opk is at its peak on CD13.. And I'm in bed with the worst stomach flu of my life. :( The test line showed up before even the control line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe