AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Definitely not a faint line for 12 DPO IMO..

Kayla.. a 16DPO ovulation is very common and temps can be affected greatly by room temperature, change of clothes, lack of clothes, etc. Good luck to you this month.

My spotting is gone for now but CD28 here and AF is due tomorrow. Judging by the cramps/back pain I think she will be right on schedule which is good. Hoping this month I ovulate from my good side and we have a much better chance.

Thanks, It's definitely a lot darker than yesterday. I thought yesterday was most likely an evap.

Did you test? I've had cramps and lower back pain for a few days now. I thought it was af too.

Breaking dawn we will be close in cycles again this next one. Cd 3 now.

Kaylab your temp can be affected by many things. Hopefully his little swimmers got there! Everything I've heard about certain things to do for sex of the baby has all been myth so no clue about that part. Lol. You can dip below coverline a couple times with no worry. Its when you dip around af at the end of your luteal that it's going to matter. At least that's what I've read.

Thank u ladies. I'm just so glad for once in 6 months I'm positive of my o day! And I knoe I bbd day before and I woke up that am with severe o pains. So guessing I od early hours! So swimmers we put in there not even a whole 24 hours. So here's to hoping! Ima test Saturday at 8dpo

My spotting from yesterday stopped. Saw a little more today, all this is pretty normal for me. AF should really start in full force tomorrow. Today is CD28 so it would be a dead on 28 day cycle if it starts tomorrow - which is definitely a positive for me! It means everything is very regular and I can expect to O at about the same CD14 time frame. I will still start testing about CD10.

My spotting from yesterday stopped. Saw a little more today, all this is pretty normal for me. AF should really start in full force tomorrow. Today is CD28 so it would be a dead on 28 day cycle if it starts tomorrow - which is definitely a positive for me! It means everything is very regular and I can expect to O at about the same CD14 time frame. I will still start testing about CD10.

I'm so pleased you're excited and looking forward to the next cycle. I've been reading all the turmoil you've been going through over the past few weeks and my heart has really gone out to you. My OH has been a bit "meh" about TTC at times too and I really don't think he understands the importance about timing, even now!

I look forward to seeing more happy updates from you xxx

I'm so pleased you're excited and looking forward to the next cycle. I've been reading all the turmoil you've been going through over the past few weeks and my heart has really gone out to you. My OH has been a bit "meh" about TTC at times too and I really don't think he understands the importance about timing, even now!

I look forward to seeing more happy updates from you xxx

That was really, really nice of you to say. Thank you... :flower: I really needed that. It has for sure been stressful. But in retrospect I do think I was rather pushy last month. And I mean I can't really blame the guy for not wanting to BD while I was essentially dying from a stomach bug. :( I am going to approach June with a much more positive attitude and I think it will help.

I don't even tell my DH when my fertile days are. I used to and it took all the fun and romance out of it. So now I don't say a word. But it's like an animal instinct, on or right before my O day, in the middle of the night he wakes me up to DTD. He says something just draws him to me. I think he can sense it. This happens quite a bit. But yeh.. I've stopped telling him my days and I secretly obsess about it so it's no pressure on him. If he isn't making advances and I know it's time, I will initiate it...but not mentioning the word Ovulation....just that he looks so hot and turned me on lol

Well, the only problem there is we are both older with two fairly young kids.. therefore we have NO stamina anymore. Lol. So we don't BD all month like most people. We have to pick our times very wisely and they need to count. So unfortunately, he has to have some idea. :/

I wish I had the sex life I used to have when I was trying to prevent pregnancy all those years ago :haha:
Everytime has to count here too, I really have to battle to get any BD done! I swear he thinks sperm will just wiggle out of his willy when he's asleep, jump over the mattress and magically make me pregnant. Really frustrates me at times too! Urgh, men - can't live with them, can't live without them (and most definitely can't make babies without them!!) hahahaha

He better find some stamina for June.. or else :p LOL I kid... I am not going to be pushy.

I can understand that. We have a big float trip planned for July 4th weekend where if I'm not preggo I plan on having a really good time....so im not stressing if it doesn't happen this month. Might just be a sign I'm destined to party hard that weekend. Lol. But I'll be super ecstatic if it does happen!!

Wow I missed a lot in the past day...

Breaking dawn has the :witch: shown up?

Kaylab I'm so glad you were able to pinpoint ovulation! Hopefully his swimmers were ready and waiting.

Helensamantha my DH has no clue how it works either. I have a funny story I'll type up later.

Cd 4 here so nothing to report. Planted my garden yesterday evening so that kept me busy.

CD1 is here... positive things to note: My cycle was exactly 28 days with a textbook CD14 ovulation.

Here's hoping I ovulate from my left side this month....

You have a perfect 14 day luteal phase then girl. Lucky duck!

Mine are only 12 days.

I know, I totally could have worse things to complain about than being SO regular at 35!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->