AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Download the free FF app. You get the chart for free. The extra features are what cost money. Trust me...I don't pay for it. Lol. But the chart part is great.

Well I temped when I woke up the first time as usual and it was above the coverline....woke up an hour and a half or so layer temper again and it was lower. I drank ice water before going back to sleep so I'm hoping that's why...

Frer was bfn this morning so it must have been an evap yesterday :-(

Think I'm 1dpo. Temp rise a I've cover line. And great we didn't dtd. My
Husband hurt his kneck. So we only dtd 1 day before ovulating.

Awesome temp rise there. After 3 raised temps FF will input the coverline for you!

Sorry about his neck!

I feel like af is coming :-( won't be home all day so I've got a bunch or pantiliner on just in case she shows up. Don't want to use a tampon just in case but ugh.

I am sorry Night. :( AF will be here Tuesday for me, in theory. Seems like my husband has jumped back on the baby train. We will see...

Breaking dawn that's great! Men change their minds more often than women I swear.

I'm still hoping she won't come and the positive from yesterday was true.

Awesome temp rise there. After 3 raised temps FF will input the coverline for you!

Sorry about his neck!

I feel like af is coming :-( won't be home all day so I've got a bunch or pantiliner on just in case she shows up. Don't want to use a tampon just in case but ugh.

I'm sorry; (

This month has 2 work!!!! ;( DH said he getting tired of my obessive charting. And bbd on demand.

Well...af just showed up. Thank god I am prepared at the racetrack. :-( Fx for all you ladies.

Ugh. I am sorry AF caught you. :( FX for both of us next month... I have a strong feeling I will ovulate form my good side and if we can get in a good 4-5 tries right around/at O time I will be very happy.

We just got to stick together ladies. Told dh I got my period (he doesn't know about the positive yesterday) and he said eww and then bitched at me for being upset about it.

Rant coming: then he goes and invites his father to the pits with us knowing not only that I'm in a ton of pain and crushed that af came and that I absolutely hate him. Then told me I can't be mean to him. Here's the back story : had a mistress for over 20 years. Has a new girlfriend. And he's married. Noone knows about each other and he makes us lie for him. Hate hate hate the sob and really don't want to deal with his drama tonight. So glad my DH is nothing like his father. I'm gonna lose it.

Ugh! I am sorry. :( That is really frustrating. Your husband and mine need a good slap! :p They need to get it together I think. My husband better have it together for June, especially if I ovulate from my left side! Month before last I ovulated from my left side but I also started testing for O too late and 99% sure I missed my surge. Hoping I am better prepared for June.

Tested today at 11dpo. Part of me feels like I see something, another part of me feels like I just want to see something

Attachments

• 20160522_075202.jpg
    20160522_075202.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
I need some help (TMI)... my husband and I just had sex, my period is not due until Tuesday. Afterwards, it seems like it started but was a really light weird pink (but a good amount). I feel really crampy now too. :( Is this normal? I feel worried for some reason about it starting so early, if that's what it is. If it is AF is this CD1?? It is going to be so frustrating catching O in June now.... sigh.

I need some help (TMI)... my husband and I just had sex, my period is not due until Tuesday. Afterwards, it seems like it started but was a really light weird pink (but a good amount). I feel really crampy now too. :( Is this normal? I feel worried for some reason about it starting so early, if that's what it is. If it is AF is this CD1?? It is going to be so frustrating catching O in June now.... sigh.

Maybe it could just be irritation? I'm sorry though. Mine sometimes shows up a few days early and it's so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->