AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Well, my app does say I am on cycle day 27 so that is not to off... normally it is about 28 days.

so when did i o? idk how to read these yet:coffee:

Attachments

• newcharyl'.png
    newcharyl'.png
    15 KB · Views: 5
Tested today at 11dpo. Part of me feels like I see something, another part of me feels like I just want to see something

I think I can see something, but the pic is a little blurry so it's hard to tell. Will you be testing again tomorrow?

I'm horrible at seeing faint lines ruby. But Fx for you!

Kaylab probably the 16th. If your temp is high tomorrow FF will determine the date for you. It needs 3 days of high temps.

Breaking dawn it could be af early. I spotted two days before af this cycle which waa cd 23. I od early. Totally agree they need a smack. Thank God his dad decided not to show up last night. As it was we didn't get home until almost 3 AM. Of course in my haze this morning...I forgot to temp! Grr

I'm horrible at seeing faint lines ruby. But Fx for you!

Kaylab probably the 16th. If your temp is high tomorrow FF will determine the date for you. It needs 3 days of high temps.

Breaking dawn it could be af early. I spotted two days before af this cycle which waa cd 23. I od early. Totally agree they need a smack. Thank God his dad decided not to show up last night. As it was we didn't get home until almost 3 AM. Of course in my haze this morning...I forgot to temp! Grr

Ok can't wait for tommorow then lol

Tested today at 11dpo. Part of me feels like I see something, another part of me feels like I just want to see something

I think I can see something, but the pic is a little blurry so it's hard to tell. Will you be testing again tomorrow?

I'm going to on Tuesday. I have one frer left and figure if there is something, that will give it enough time to show up more.

Definitely! FX

Kaylab you should def get more from FF tomorrow. :) I've really liked the app for temping.

I can't believe I forgot to temp this morning.

I'm freaking right now. 12dpo today.

Attachments

• 20160523_072202.jpg
    20160523_072202.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/64204a
my chart.
temp took a littlr dip but temping has cpnfirmed ovulatoin on cycle day 16 like we thought

todays temp confuses me but heres what fertility friend input

Cycle:
Cycle Day: 19
Ovulation Day: 16
DPO: 3
# Cycles: 4

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).png
    chartgraph_module (1).png
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
idk f this affacted it but i slept with no pants and woke up cold

we didnt bbd on ovulatoin day darn but hoping for a girl anyways. but we did bbd the day before ovulatoin i ovulated on may 20th we dtd may 15th,17,19th
do u ladies think thats enough???

Thank you all! I'm just going to hope for the best.

Is anyone else testing soon?

Definitely not a faint line for 12 DPO IMO..

Kayla.. a 16DPO ovulation is very common and temps can be affected greatly by room temperature, change of clothes, lack of clothes, etc. Good luck to you this month.

My spotting is gone for now but CD28 here and AF is due tomorrow. Judging by the cramps/back pain I think she will be right on schedule which is good. Hoping this month I ovulate from my good side and we have a much better chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->