• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Hang in there Kayla... you would be surprised at how many threads I have read the past week where someone got a BFN at 9DPO and literally a BFP at 10DPO, the next day. It is not unheard of... not trying to get your hopes up. Just trying to get you to keep the faith! Personally I would not test again for another couple of days. That would be more accurate. When I test in June I should be a good 13DPO at least.

I know thank you. Just so tired of bfns. I have one test and can't get more tell Wednesday so I'm sol. Gonna save the 1 I have for few days. I been cramping since 7dpo now this morning feels af like cramps but no temp dip and I'm still over a week away from af

Yall see anything or do I have line eye. And yes I know about blur dyes. Got this one free from someone so said hell why not pee on it

Attachments

• 20160529_100827.jpg
    20160529_100827.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160529_100847.jpg
    20160529_100847.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
I can see it in person but photos are hard probably a false it's blue dye anyway

Thank you!! I used a CBD it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'm gonna use a frer in the morning to see how dark the line is.

Thank you!! I used a CBD it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'm gonna use a frer in the morning to see how dark the line is.

I love seeing lines. Always wish they were my lines of course but I still love seeing them! Congrats again xx

Congrats jami!

Blue dye gave me a FL the day before af showed up so I know they are very hard to trust. Still keeping Fx for you kaylab! Use a good test in a couple of day.

Wiped this afternoon after peeing in a cup for my ovulation twst...clear and stringy...and yet both types of opks were negative.

I'm only cd 9 so early anyway but odd cm.

Congrats Jami :)

Well.. CD7 here.. I am beginning the monthly O tests on CD9 I've decided. I've already been getting light twinges on my left (good) side so.. here's hoping..

FX breaking dawn. Cbopk gave me a high fertility flashing smiley bd very early this morning and yesterday morning so hopefully we can keep up the momentum

Kayla -- it is possible. But you really cannot confirm that until another temp and whether it goes up or down.

Just keep temping hun. How many dpo are you, remember your luteal phase should be consistent so if it's really early it could be implantation

So.. it is CD8, I double checked. :haha: Getting the twinges from both ovaries. It scares me. I want my right side to stay quiet! So frustrating with one tube. :( I am starting to get some CM though. Definitely testing tomorrow around noon for O. My tests were all SUPER successful around noon last month even though most websites say to wait until the afternoon. Definitely was not the case for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->