• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Then I'd definitely say possible ib. How long are your luteal phases normally?

Good luck breaking dawn! I test with fmu and again whenever I have a long enough hold after work.

Then I'd definitely say possible ib. How long are your luteal phases normally?

Good luck breaking dawn! I test with fmu and again whenever I have a long enough hold after work.

Me? I'm not spotting
My cycles vary so much. Last month it was 37 days! Avarage is 32 lowest 29. As far as I know lutel phase is 17 days but. .. this the first month I have confirmed o with temps so can't know forsure.

From pos opks. It's been between 15 16 and 17 caused I used opk's last few months and that's right around when so would day my lutel phase is around that. Never under 15 tho!

Kayla, I would say you are still early if your cycle is generally longer. Definitely need a few more days of temps to be sure. Good luck to you lady! Well, I have a good friend going to the hospital tomorrow night for induction, she is 41 weeks. I have another friend who just had her ultrasound today with a healthy baby inside. I am happy for both of them, don't get me wrong. Just sad for me. How selfish is that? Ugh. :(

Kayla, I would say you are still early if your cycle is generally longer. Definitely need a few more days of temps to be sure. Good luck to you lady! Well, I have a good friend going to the hospital tomorrow night for induction, she is 41 weeks. I have another friend who just had her ultrasound today with a healthy baby inside. I am happy for both of them, don't get me wrong. Just sad for me. How selfish is that? Ugh. :(

I am soooo the same way. All these people around me have accidentally gotten pregnant and I'm sitting here like why can't I get pregnant when we are actually trying? It just doesn't seem fair. Its hard to be excited for them when it depresses you at the same time.

Dh and I took the night off. Going to have to dtd tonight to stay on track. Cbopk still showing a flashing smiley.

Anyone else have serious stomach issues right before ovulation? I've been in the bathroom a lot the past two days :-( making me miserable

Sometimes I get stomach issues before O but I can never tell if it is related or nerves. I do think the cramping does cause some stomach issues though.

CD9! Finally testing for O today. Jumping on the BD train tonight I guess and we will do our every other day ritual until it is time and then hopefully get two back to back days. That would be way more than we did for #2!

Waiting for the OPK to finish, definitely looks lighter at CD9 this month than it did last month. :shrug: At least I know I have not missed any vital BD times yet!

Actually I lied... looking good for CD9! :dance:

Attachments

• cd9.jpg
    cd9.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
looking good!!!!
well my temp below cover line does that mean the wirch is on her way:(((((
i feel pregnant. this morning i actualy puked and im not sick! i temped earlier than normal but i sad now

Could be implantation dip. From what I've heard it's too early for morning sickness but implantation dips are common...FX that's what it is. Way too early for af

.n

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-01-17-04-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-01-17-04-54.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 6
If it shoots back up I will be inclined to say implantation. If it stays low, possibly AF.

Sorry kaylab. Pulled one weed out of the garden when I got home....and then the whole garden got done. Lol. In the Options click the share chart and then the create and preview home page I think there's a tab for the link to put on message boards. I jist clicked around until I found it.

I agree with breaking dawn though. When my temp goes down Belo coverline I get af the next day. But your cycles are longer so I'm not sure..

Ya dipped 2 days so weird af hasn't started but it's to early anyhow I'm confused

Well, still feeling icky. And my nipples hurt so bad. I have only gotten sore breast 1x b4 af. So not unheard of but not a normal thing for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->