AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

lol I laughed at the cute baby part, I like how you threw that in there. ;) Way to add some last minute positivity. I need to learn that! :haha: I am 10 or 11DPO now. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated but it's definitely one or the other. I almost feel like it's too late for IB then I read a lot happens at 10dpo? I'm trying to be positive and hopeful. Also because I'm a little scared if it wasn't IB, what was it? These are things I'll obviously bring up on the 29Th with my obgyn. I would be amazed if I saw a BFP this weekend, I really would. I just don't think I will. But I'll still hope for the best!

Did u test

And ya relaxed approach forsure needed a break from the craziness I'm still gonna bbd but will have no idea if i did it the right timing

Hey bbd every other day the whole month and you can't go wrong...lmao!

Yea im still freaking out. I wish I had done something cute to show him the tests but I just couldn't hold it in any longer. 3 hours was enough. Lol. Now we gotta keep it from the rest of the fam and friends until I am sure.

Breaking dawn any updates??

Heading over to my dads...of course he wants sushi...my favorite food tonight...I'll just have to stick with cooked stuff...might have to have a couple raw though or they will.be suspicious

Congrats night :) happy for you

No baby for me again. Taking a break from forums for a bit ladies. Wishing all of you the best.

Thank you ladies. I hope it sticks. I'm so excited for this to finally be our time.

So no pos opk yet but I only have 1 left but I have major fertile cm more than I have in 6 months so I'm hoping that means my estrogen is higher this month. Idk when I'll ovulate but I have had fertile cm for a week went dry 1 day came back again so relisicly I should be ovulating very soon.

omg huge congratulations NightFire!!! I'm so so happy for you!

Thank you everyone. I'm still worried it's not real or it'll go away but I'm soo excited. 7 cycles while shorter Than others is a very long time. My ic was darker today and digital said yes :) I'm probably going to test daily. Lmao!

Kaylab get on the :sex: !!

Thank you everyone. I'm still worried it's not real or it'll go away but I'm soo excited. 7 cycles while shorter Than others is a very long time. My ic was darker today and digital said yes :) I'm probably going to test daily. Lmao!

Kaylab get on the :sex: !!

This my 7th cycle as well maybe be my lucky 1 as well

Night - I keep coming back here wanting to say over and over again how excited I am for you. YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! YAY!!

Kayla - hoping you're next!!!

Thanks chi! Latest test result attached. Ultra sound scheduled for July 9. I'm still in shock.

Attachments

• 2016-06-20 18.09.57.jpg
    2016-06-20 18.09.57.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
got pos.opk today we bbd lastnight I'm hoping to tonight but my DH is noteven home ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->