• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

kaylab - can you see anything on those in person? You're only 7dpo right? So still a bit early. I couldn't even see a faint line on mine until 10 dpo. Maybe wait a couple of days and keep testing!

well I figured I'd I had a temp dip at 5dpo and it's been 2 days and it was implantation then it would show on a test now never heard of a 3 day implantation dip

Oh no!!! I'm sorry helen!!!

Thanks. I'm ok, I wasn't really expecting it this month due to the lack of :sex:!! Have consoled myself with the fact that had I actually conceived my maternity leave would have ended as the school summer holidays stared which wouldn't be convenient, haha!

Hi ladies.. just briefly popping in to say hello and I am thinking of all of you. Wishing you lots of baby dust and/or super healthy and easy pregnancies. It has been a rough road for me and I have been taking substantial time away from the forums. I did have an obgyn visit yesterday for a possible scare, got an ultrasound, all was 100% clear. The tech even saw I was about to ovulate from my good side this month, so that was exciting. Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well. <3

Glad to hear from you breaking dawn! You know we are all here for you hun.

Kaylab how far did your temp dip?

For the first time in months I forgot to temp this morning...didn't realize it until far too late...so that sucks. I know I don't need to anymore but it makes me feel better to see it stay up.

Chi I can't believe your 12 weeks already!

Glad to hear from you breaking dawn! You know we are all here for you hun.

Kaylab how far did your temp dip?

For the first time in months I forgot to temp this morning...didn't realize it until far too late...so that sucks. I know I don't need to anymore but it makes me feel better to see it stay up.

Chi I can't believe your 12 weeks already!

under cover line

so went to doctor today and got some tests done been 7 months and I just can't take this anymore. I'm 8dpo and just fed up at this point so went to the doctor for help we checking my horomones and going from there

omg omg omg omfg I just did a ic and there's a line a repeat there's line! on way to walmart at 1 am for a frer and digi

ladies;)

Attachments

• 20160701_034822.jpg
    20160701_034822.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160701_034822-1.jpg
    20160701_034822-1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
Omg congrats Kayla!!! I so thought there was the beginning of something on your tests which was way I asked if you could see it in person. So happy for you!!!!!

took a second done 2x as dark. went to doc there's neg but he said there tests are both sensitive and can't detect small amount so he told me don't worry about it come back Tuesday and we will confirm it. he said by my test I'm pregnant

he even wouldmy give me a refill on my nausea because it's a class d medicine and not approved in pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->