AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Ah, Wilsey. Sorry the witch got you :(
How did you get on with the baby shower?
And yes, let's keep the thread going! It's a small slice of sanity in the crazy world of TTC.

Mariposa, nice to to hear you. How you doing?

And JehovahsGrace, sorry the witch got you as well :(

:hug: to all xx

Awwwww no Wilsey and JehovahsGrace im so sorry the bitch *ahem* witch got you that sucks!
And wilsey it would be wonderful to keep this thread going into august, afterall...were all in a similar cycle....and i love this thread and the people in it :)

Dotty, Mariposa - any sign of AF? Any symptoms?

I'm due on tomorrow and i tested this morning with a cheapy and got a bfn - plus i have 'the feeling' i get when my AF is on her way....so any hope of this being my month has completely gone out the window.

I hope you ladies are well :)

xXx

Wilsey, so sorry to hear about the rotten witch. And Tia, sorry to hear about the BFN.

DottyP - how are things with you? Any sign of AF? Hope not!!

Very gutted but no point dwelling! DH is disappointed but manages to look at the silver lining - more :sex:!!

Sorry to all the ladies visited by the :witch:!

Dotty - still nothing! This could be your month hun!! I want you to :test: so badly!!

Keep us posted :thumbup:

Oh and my treat - I got some new brown boots!!! I love this treat idea :)

Hi ladies,
How we all doing?
Wilsey, love that you bought boots for the treat!
As for me, I thought AF was here because a had a tiny spot of blood this afternoon. It was just a dot and since then nothing! That was about six hours ago. So who knows what's going on with me!!

Xx

Hi ladies,
How we all doing?
Wilsey, love that you bought boots for the treat!
As for me, I thought AF was here because a had a tiny spot of blood this afternoon. It was just a dot and since then nothing! That was about six hours ago. So who knows what's going on with me!!

Xx

Dotty this is sounding so promising for you!!! You still holding out to test?

oOOooooo brown boots......ive always wanted some brown cowboy boots :) Maybe that'll be my treat lol

Thanks Polaris....i'm taking a clearblue test tomorrow morning...im officially due on tomorrow.....fingers crossed :) How are things with you?

Heaaay Dotty, wilsey is right thats sounding promising for you, when are you testing?

I may be going crazy but in my left breast im sure i can see a blue vein. I dont know if i always have that though lol

I hope all you ladies are well :)

xXx

Hello lovely ladies,
Sorry for being slow in replying. I've had a house full all day and it's been a total mad house!

Well, still no sign of AF and (tmi alert) I've been VERY wet all day. But every time I go to the loo to check on the witch's arrival it's just clear CM. Confused :shrug:

Not sure when to test as I really don't want to see a BFN. Think i'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow!

Right time for some :sleep:

Wilsey, Polaris and all - I love this thread. It keeps me sane. :hugs:
Tia, I want to know your test result! Good luck x

OMG! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow Dotty!
Same with you Tia!

Can't wait to hear test results!!!

:dust:

Hello lovely ladies,
Sorry for being slow in replying. I've had a house full all day and it's been a total mad house!

Well, still no sign of AF and (tmi alert) I've been VERY wet all day. But every time I go to the loo to check on the witch's arrival it's just clear CM. Confused :shrug:

Not sure when to test as I really don't want to see a BFN. Think i'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow!

Right time for some :sleep:

Wilsey, Polaris and all - I love this thread. It keeps me sane. :hugs:
Tia, I want to know your test result! Good luck x

Got everything crossed for you dotty. I want to say it sounds promising but last time someone said that to me I got my hopes up n then was really gutted but really hoping this is it for u!!
I'm well, starting the temping and ovulation tests, even got a app to plot all my results on lol lol
I'm trying to eat healthier too - is there anything that people on here have cut out completely whilst they are TTC?? I'm quite fortunate as I can only drink decaf but other than coffee, what have you given up or tried to stay away from? Should I start avoiding the iffy foods like rare steaks and certain cheeses now?? Hope everyone having a great Sunday - I'm up for work soon but now going down stairs to watch supernanny lol x

Tia - good luck with testing this morning!

DottyP - keeping everything crossed for you! I really hope this is it for you!

Mariposa - I personally haven't given up anything food wise, long enough once you do get pregnant in my opinion! However I don't really drink and very rarely drink coffee, but I am considering cutting down on tea or switching to decaf. I think alcohol and caffeine are the two main ones to cut down on for TTC.

Can I join you girls? AF was due yesterday / today, so this us the perfect thread for me, but I thought I'd become obsessed with symptom spotting if I joined too soon.

Anyway, I have had no symptoms at all, but no AF yet, so hopefully I'm in with a chance. And like Dotty, I keep thinking AF is starting, but it's just totally clear CM!?!

I'm going to try to hold out for a few days yet though before testing. Good luck to the rest of you x

Hello ladies,
Well i'm officially out. I woke up and the witch had got me.

Have to admit that I got really upset. Not because I thought I was pregnant, just because i'm really frustrated I guess. I'm having very long cycles at the minute and I know OH will be away in August when i'm ovulating.
That means it'll be September before we can try again and between that time i'll go from being 31 to 32-years-old. Fed up :(

Don't worry i'll give myself a little talking to and stop feeling so sorry for myself!

Xx

Hello ladies,
Well i'm officially out. I woke up and the witch had got me.

Have to admit that I got really upset. Not because I thought I was pregnant, just because i'm really frustrated I guess. I'm having very long cycles at the minute and I know OH will be away in August when i'm ovulating.
That means it'll be September before we can try again and between that time i'll go from being 31 to 32-years-old. Fed up :(

Don't worry i'll give myself a little talking to and stop feeling so sorry for myself!

Xx

Ayyy dear luv, so sorry to hear you were upset and really hope you feel a little better soon :) I know how it feels and wouldn't wish it on anyone but you will get there and be so happy! You have got a great positive outlook which really helps me and most probably many others on here so keep smiling and can't wait to hear about your BFP in the months to come x

im so sorry dotty dont feel to bad hun it ll happen soon i know it will

So sorry Dotty!!!! I know you have been trying a lot longer than me and it must be getting frustrating. Heck, I'm already frustrated.

Don't forget you get yourself a treat!!!!

Thinking of everyone that the :witch: has visited!

Anyone who hasn't been visited - keep us posted re testing!!

DottyP - :hugs::hugs:
That is rubbish, I really was holding out hope that you would get your BFP this month. And that sucks that your OH won't be around at the important time this month. Try not to worry about turning 32 though, it's still very young, there's no need to worry about age yet. Have you got anything nice planned for your birthday?

Also what is your AF treat?

So sorry Dotty, have a big treat and a big glass of something naughty! I did, AF got me yesterday.

Keeping everything crossed dreams come true to everyone TTC x x x

Wilsey, Polaris, Mariposa, Dee and Trying4num2 - thanks :hugs:

I tell you though if AF was a person I'd be doing time for murder the way I was feeling this morning.
:growlmad: :haha:
Me and AF

I've had a little word with myself to pull myself together.

And I've sorted my treat! I've booked a facial, massage and makeover at a health spa -:dance: well I was upset so I DO deserve it :)

Thank you ladies for being there, it really helps :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->