AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

14.5 hours until AF is expected to arrive. Getting so much closer...

DottyP and polaris - you had any more spotting?!

Jaylina - that's awesome self control! I think it's much better to wait. You will have to keep us posted. You might be the BFP on our thread!!!

We are all remarkably good at self-control...

I want someone to :test::test::test: because I want to see a nice big BFP on this thread :happydance:

No more symptoms so don't know whether that's good or bad :shrug:

We are all remarkably good at self-control...

I want someone to :test::test::test: because I want to see a nice big BFP on this thread :happydance:

No more symptoms so don't know whether that's good or bad :shrug:

Hahaha same! I want a success story!!

I feel the same re symptoms and totally don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm still noting down any little changes but they seem insignificant.

:shrug:

Ugh, I keep going to the toilet (mainly because I drink a lot of water at work) but also because I want to check if AF has started. This is stressful!!!

:confused:

Well everyone sorry i've been out but i took a test and it was bfn "i'm not so depressed yet (i think)" i keep tellin myself! But does that mean i'm out i was 11 dpo yesterday and i used an answer test?

DottyP,

I no signs yet anymore but sore nipples and my hubby said my aroela have gotten bigger so who knows

That's some impressive resolve Jaylina. You go girl :)

Insgirl, don't worry - you're still in it til AF shows up. You may have just tested too early. Some women don't get a BFP til they're late by a few days xx

Well everyone sorry i've been out but i took a test and it was bfn "i'm not so depressed yet (i think)" i keep tellin myself! But does that mean i'm out i was 11 dpo yesterday and i used an answer test?

Hi Insgirl!

I'm not as experienced with the testing portion as I haven't been trying for long but 11dpo is still quite early isn't it? You won't even be late yet, will you?

I would test again in a few days (at least 13 dpo). Especially if AF hasn't shown up!

Keep us posted hun x :hugs:

:growlmad: My fertility monitor is now flashing an AF symbol at me - as if I need to be reminded!

Is it worrying that i'm starting to form a grudge against a machine?!? :wacko:

Cruel machine!!!

I think we could form a grudge against an almond in the state we are in...

I just had this semi sharp throbbing pain in my left underarm (closer to my chest than that actual underarm) for maybe like 30 seconds. So weird.

WILSEY, DottyP

THANKS, I KNOW U GUYS ARE RIGHT BUT I JUST FIGURED IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DETECT 5DAYS UNTIL MY PERIOD AND THAT WAS 3 DAYS BUT I GUESS I LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON POAS IS JUST PURE EVIL SOMEBODY SHOULD SUE THEM.

TRYIN TO FIND A HAPPY PLACE.

SO DOTTYP, WE NEED TO FORM A GRUDGE AGAINST TEST/MACHINES ALEAST TILL SAT. MAYBE KINDA LIKE BOYCOTT! LOL

Hi ladies,
Well I had a good bit more spotting this morning but then nothing for the rest of the day. Don't know what to make of it but expect it's just AF playing games with me. I have also been going to the toilet a lot but mainly just to check on the spotting situation! Felt mildly queasy most of the morning but that has totally gone now too. Also noticed a heightened sense of smell this morning but that's gone too. Can't wait to see my temperature in the morning because if it goes down again I'll know it's definitely AF.

I caved and bought a pregnancy test earlier but definitely not going to use it. I'm amazed at how good we all are at holding off on testing!

Thats good ur not using ur test yet polaris keep ur haed up my symptoms stopped now i'm jus having sore boobs and my areola is bigger but if we all uplift everybody through this we'll all get bfp's this time

baby dust to u!

People at work are going to think there is something wrong with me! I'm obsessively going to the bathroom to check if I am spotting or anything!

I feel like a crazy person :wacko:!

People at work are going to think there is something wrong with me! I'm obsessively going to the bathroom to check if I am spotting or anything!

I feel like a crazy person :wacko:!

:rofl: I'm right with you on the craziness! It's so frustrating, I just want a definite one way or the other.

Really hope that at least some of us actually turn out to be pregnant after all this. Don't think it'll be me but there are a couple of you who I am very hopeful for.

Well I couldn't wait to take my temperature this morning to see whether it went up or down - and it didn't do either! 0.01 degree up on yesterday, so basically the same middling low temperature. So I'm still in limbo land really.

Hello ladies,

Well I guess we're all just in limbo!

No symptoms to report of for me :shrug:

Though I do have 'a feeling' that the witch will be on her way soon - can't explain it but I just do.

Hugs and good luck to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->