AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

I definitely think the witch will be visiting me tomorrow or the next day :(

So gutted this is not my month - but there is always next month!

Best of luck to all - keep me updated!!

I'm out, AF got me today. Feeling OK about it really, in a way it's easier knowing rather than being stuck in limbo. Still holding out hope that some of you girls will get your BFP this month.

Hey Polaris,

Sorry the witch got you. That sucks. :hug: You should buy yourself a treat - that's what I'm going to do when she arrives!

As for me nothing to report - no symptoms and no signs of AF.

Feel she's just around the corner though - just a hunch.

xx

Hey Polaris,

Sorry the witch got you. That sucks. :hug: You should buy yourself a treat - that's what I'm going to do when she arrives!

As for me nothing to report - no symptoms and no signs of AF.

Feel she's just around the corner though - just a hunch.

xx

Hopefully she won't arrive! I would love to see you get your BFP and am sending you lots of 'stay away AF' vibes!

I did buy myself a packet of chocolate biscuits!

Heaay Ladies
How are you all tonight? Any symptoms/tests?

I bought a Clear Blue test today....testing on sunday :S I hope you ladies are well...my little girl isnt :( she has a terrible throat and she just sounds awful....poor baby.

Anywho...baby dust and good vibes to you all :)

xXx

Hopefully she won't arrive! I would love to see you get your BFP and am sending you lots of 'stay away AF' vibes!

I did buy myself a packet of chocolate biscuits!
Aww, thank you! :hugs:

How long is your cycle? When can you try again?

Xx

Horrible long cycles, this last one was 36 days but usually about 34 days. I don't usually ovulate until CD20 at the earliest so it's a long wait. Ah well, at least I can relax for a couple of weeks now and not have to think about TTC

Hi Tia, nice to hear from you! Sorry your little girl is poorly and hope she gets better soon.
I'll be testing on Monday - if AF doesn't arrives by then.

And Polaris I hear ya on the long cycles. Mine are usually 32 to 35 days but the last couple have been about 40. Today is CD40 :( Hoping it goes back to normal soon xx

Hi all!

Polaris - sooo sorry to hear about AF arriving!! :hugs:

Tia - sorry to hear your girl isn't well! Hope she feels better soon!

Dotty - nothing to report on my front either. Definitely no AF and 8 hours into the day it was 'supposed' to arrive. But for the last four months I've had a 24 day cycle, 25 day cycle and a 26 day cycle so could just be a 26 day cycle this month. Keep me posted.

I'm going to hold out and test on Monday if the :witch: doesn't get me before!!

Thinking of you all and sending baby dust your way :dust:

Heaaay
Thanks, a lot of baby nurofen and she'll be fine in a couple of days :)
Fingers crossed the AF stays away over the weekend!!!

Nothing really to report here....did another test this morning - bfn. I used the little £1 strips though so ive bought a clear blue digital one for sunday.

Baby dust to all you :)

xXx

*EDIT*
Ive just been reading a thread in the WTT, and for some reason its made me feel really bad. It was about whether or not to have a natural birth or c-section. And everyone was saying how its all natural and how its better for the baby and mum etc (which it is in most cases). But it's made me feel a bit sad....i had to have a c-section with my daughter and i never questioned it and i'm glad i had it.....and i really don't kno why, but its made me feel sad.

Hey all,
I'm soooo tempted to test! Not that I think I'll get a BFP - just because I'm so bored of waiting!

Tia, don't be sad. To be honest I think women are the harshest critics when it comes to motherhood. All that matters is that the baby is healthy and that mum is too.

My friend who had a c-section (because she had a 36 hour labour!) told me after that she felt like she'd somehow failed and was a bad mum. Utter nonsense. It doesn't matter how your baby gets into the world - it matters that they're healthy, loved and looked after!

Rant over :)

P.S Tia, just noticed your new picture - beautiful :flower:

Hey all,
I'm soooo tempted to test! Not that I think I'll get a BFP - just because I'm so bored of waiting!

Tia, don't be sad. To be honest I think women are the harshest critics when it comes to motherhood. All that matters is that the baby is healthy and that mum is too.

My friend who had a c-section (because she had a 36 hour labour!) told me after that she felt like she'd somehow failed and was a bad mum. Utter nonsense. It doesn't matter how your baby gets into the world - it matters that they're healthy, loved and looked after!

Rant over :)

Ahhh same here! I'm home alone with tests and I'm so tempted to just take one! I know I will get a BFN too. Why are we suckers for punishment? :wacko: You going to hold out?!

Tia - listen to Dotty! A happy healthy baby is all that matters!! :hugs:

Wilsey,
Yeah I'm going to be :bodyb: and hold out!

Anyway it's nighttime here and it says on the test that even though it's an early response if you're testing early then you need to do it in the morning. (yes, I confess I've read the box :blush:)

I'm just chill about to out in the bath :shipw: with a nice hot chocolate.

xx

Wilsey,
Yeah I'm going to be :bodyb: and hold out!

Anyway it's nighttime here and it says on the test that even though it's an early response if you're testing early then you need to do it in the morning. (yes, I confess I've read the box :blush:)

I'm just chill about to out in the bath :shipw: with a nice hot chocolate.

xx

It's only 9.30am here :cry:!! But I think I would rather attend the baby shower without knowing either way. I might not make it until Monday though!!!

:dust:

You're still ahead of me - you're on Saturday morning but I'm still on Friday night :)

I'd be the same as you and not testing before a baby shower. Hope it goes ok - at least you don't have to worry about it making you broody as you already are!

And remember, it'll be your turn one day :hug:

Just a quick update before I hit the hay.

Got tiny amounts of light brown spotting today (caramel coloured) and then it got fractionally darker later in the day. Then all of a sudden at 8pm I got pink blood which filled up a third of a small panty liner. It's since been caramel coloured again.

So the :witch: has all but arrived! Very gutted as I was secretly hoping this was my month. :nope:

I wish you ladies all the best and hope AF stays away.

Would love it if we could keep this thread going into August. I know all our timing is different but would be nice to continue this journey with you! :hugs:

I'm starting to feel hopeful too and to be honest I'd rather not be because it just means i'll be more disappointed when AF shows up :(

Fingers crossed for everyone. Any testers out there?

Xx

I know the feeling. Sometimes I wish I could just have the view of "if it happens it happens" but just can't. Really hope someone gets a BFP on here!! Wanna have a go at temping, will have to do some googling. Hope everyone's having a great weekend :) I'm working :( xx

Just a quick update before I hit the hay.

Got tiny amounts of light brown spotting today (caramel coloured) and then it got fractionally darker later in the day. Then all of a sudden at 8pm I got pink blood which filled up a third of a small panty liner. It's since been caramel coloured again.

So the :witch: has all but arrived! Very gutted as I was secretly hoping this was my month. :nope:

I wish you ladies all the best and hope AF stays away.

Would love it if we could keep this thread going into August. I know all our timing is different but would be nice to continue this journey with you! :hugs:

That would be great!!

The :witch: got me. I'm pretty bummed out about it. I just knew this was our month. Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFPs this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->