AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Hello ladies,
How are we all doing? We seem to be a bit down in the dumps! :(

Wilsey, don't be sad. It may just be hormones and not pre-AF that is messing you up!

And Tia Maria, remember it can only take one bd for it to work!

Mariposa, glad you seem to be getting into the swing of things.

Finally, welcome Jaylina - keep us updated and definately let us know if you decide to test.

I'm feeling ok, no symptoms to speak of though.

Xxx

Thank you dotty p! I am getting there now, getting used to the acronyms as well which is good. Got weird swollen glands that ive never had before..anyone think that could maybe possibly be a symptom? Mouth ulcers too :( I'm new to the symptom spotting and to be honest never took any attention to my cycle...turns out im as regular as clockwork, but rarely have cramps at all so was intrigued when got them a few days after ovulation- is this wishful thinking on my part do u think???? Is this implantation...what is implantation! Lol gosh I'm such a newbie lol hope everyone having good day xx

Hey ladies,

Thanks for all your kind words!! I'm feeling a bit better. DH is working the night shift so I'm all by my lonesome. Taking my mind of things with a bit of TV.

23rd if fast approaching....:af:

You need old episodes of friends, comfy clothes and I know we are supposed to be eating healthy, but get some nibbles that you love and a nice cup of tea :) keeping everything crossed for you hun xx

Hope something happens soon (although it is our first month of TTC) as I love looking at nursery stuff, maternity clothes etc and don't do it anymore as gets me down so really hoping these little symptoms mean something. X

Hi Mariposa,
In answer to your question implantation is when the fertlised egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus. Implantation can happen anywhere from six to 10 days after ovulation. Implantation cramps can happen at this time. (Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this ladies...)

Wilsey and I both had cramps to start with (which started before implantation could have happened) and then subsided. So who knows what that means!

I guess the trick is to try and not read too much into symptoms while still trying to be aware of what your body is up to. Easier said than done though!

Dotty xx

P.S Wilsey I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Hi Mariposa,
In answer to your question implantation is when the fertlised egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus. Implantation can happen anywhere from six to 10 days after ovulation. Implantation cramps can happen at this time. (Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this ladies...)

Wilsey and I both had cramps to start with (which started before implantation could have happened) and then subsided. So who knows what that means!

I guess the trick is to try and not read too much into symptoms while still trying to be aware of what your body is up to. Easier said than done though!

Dotty xx

P.S Wilsey I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Thank you dotty. I'm wondering whether I didn't have implantation pains as I reckon it was just five days after ovulation although I haven't used a OPK just a web based ovulation calculator..so could I be way off? Are calculators just not accurate enough and while I'm on, what are ovulation pains? x
Hope everyone having a great day...I'm at work,starving and ready for lunch! Feeling little bit nauseous but could be due to feeling under weather x

Hi, ovulation pain can be different for every woman. Some say it's like cramps, others twinges and for some it's like an ache. It can happen on one side or both. Where your ovaries are. Sorry if that's too general.

I've never really used a calculator as my cycle length can change so it wouldn't be reliable for me. If your cycles are always the same length though I don't see why it wouldn't work. So could always get some cheap ovulation tests off the internet to double check it one cycle if you want to be sure.

I use the Clearblue fertility monitor but that's because my cycles change and using it guarentees I know when I ovulate. It's a bit expensive though so to start with you can always try the cheapy tests.

Of course though I'm hoping all folks on here get their BFP :) xx

Hmm I think you are right- will get some tests although I come on same day every month. Exactly 29 day cycle and CM always same. Hopefully will get BFP soon :) need some luck after a pants year :(

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Mariposa!

Don't know what's up with me today. Been very emotional and up and down. One minute I'm snapping at OH for no reason and the next almost bursting into proper tears - in public! - because he said something very sweet.

For someone normally together I'm an emotional wreck today :(

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Hey ladies im only 7dpo im due for af on the 26 but ii still would like to join in if thats okay

I woke up this am in sweats. Oh I felt so nasty sticky and just feeling hot. Right now I am sitting in class on my blackberry having hot flashes.

Hi Ttcnum1,
Of course you are welcome :)

How are you doing? X

Can I join too?
I'm 10 dpo today. AF due Friday or Saturday I think. My LP and cycles have been a bit all over the place because I'm still breastfeeding. I had loads of symptoms at the start of the TWW but they all seem to have gone away now. Still I don't have any AF symptoms either so that's good I guess. I'm not planning on testing until Sunday or Monday if AF doesn't get me first. Hate seeing BFNs!

Also last night, I only ate lunch and didn't eat dinner. I was bloated ALLLLL day. So this am, had breakfast and am bloated and am having backache with those damn dull uterine cramps.

Hi Jaylina, hope those hot flashes go away for you!

Hi Polaris, you seem like you're in the same boat as me. I had 'symptoms' from 1DPO - really bad cramping that lasted until about 6DPO. I'm now 9DPO.

Don't plan to test until I'm offically late as I'd rather see AF than a BFN!

Hi Polaris, you seem like you're in the same boat as me. I had 'symptoms' from 1DPO - really bad cramping that lasted until about 6DPO. I'm now 9DPO.

That's exactly how I feel about testing, I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to POAS, I really hate the disappointment of BFN and would much prefer to just wait for AF. But why does the wait have to be so long??

That's exactly how I feel about testing, I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to POAS, I really hate the disappointment of BFN and would much prefer to just wait for AF. But why does the wait have to be so long??

Did you experience any big symptoms before you knew your were pregnant with your first?

P.S Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Did you experience any big symptoms before you knew your were pregnant with your first?

P.S Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

No, not at all, it was funny because I was actually sure that I was out that month because we didn't BD at the right time (4 days before ovulation) so I didn't think there was any chance I was pregnant. Maybe because of that, I wasn't really symptom spotting much and had no symptoms whatsoever until about 14 dpo when AF would have been due. From then, I started to feel sort of light-headed and just generally a bit of an unusual feeling. I tested at 16 dpo and got a lovely strong BFP. So it was a bit of a surprise really! Other months I had so many symptoms and didn't end up pregnant so I don't think symptom spotting really works for me (still do it though, LOL).

:dust: to everyone and good luck to all the brave early testers!

Thanks Polaris.

Like you, I try not to symptom spot but it's so hard - especially when you get cramps.

I was feeling a little confident a few days ago when the cramps were at their height but now at 9DPO I already feel like I'm out. I get really bloated a few days before AF arrives and I'm just like that now. Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->