AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

I'm so excited Mari!! I just mentioned you to marty and he said to say good luck on your test lol

I'm nervous...mainly cos i don't want another c-section and have the 2 weeks of pain afterwards.....but i'm sooo excited to see him!!! I'm ready for him to be here now, the docs think he will be small but i really don't think he will be, I think he'll be heavier than Lilly-Mae was.

I'm going out tomorrow to get the remaining bits and bobs. I'm having such terrible sleep lately though...constantly waking up and i'm always uncomfortable....i just hope i can for at least one night get a good sleep.

I hope you ladies are well :)

Mari - test asap cos i cant handle the suspense!!! lol *selfish*

xXx

Aww Tia thank Marty for me - he sounds blooming lovely hehe :) xx
I never thought about the pain after the caesarean, that must be a downer when you just wanna crack on with looking after your new arrival but it's such an amazing thing it will just be a downer for like a second! Hehe xx For some reason I've woke up really early and been figuring out what I should do. Was debating whether to nip to pharmacy and get a v good test that I can take any time of day?? Hubby got a bit miffed last time about not taking test while he was there but I really wanna just be alone with my thoughts and then if it's good news plan how to tell him :) :)
I know I'm so getting my silly hopes up but you know if I am pregnant it will be a Christmas baby... as in due 4 days b4 Christmas! God,can you imagine, all the heartache I have gone through then get a baby for Christmas! Xx hehe x
Not long now wilsley - hope you are well and all ready and I really hope you get some sleep before the big day Tia. Maybe a bath in johnsons bedtime bath might work, then a warm milky drink? Xx

Hmmm totally up to you. It's your body and although I get why he might be miffed, sometimes guys don't get how hard it is to take a test and potentially find out it's negative.

You said something about a cycle being 33 days but the average being 29. Was the 33 days the longest one? Because you are past that now aren't you?

On average my cycles are 29 days - I'm now on day 33. The last time I was this late was 6 months ago and af arrived on 33rd day and it was so rare. Your post put into words just how I feel about the test thing- you put it really well xxx might get a test today. Do the first response work anytime? Xxx

Yup, I think first response are good from a few days before you are late. So now would be fine.

Let us know how you go. It's bed time for me now (9.30pm NZ time) so I'm off to bed. I will check this in the morning. I have everything crossed for you (maybe not my legs because I want to have this baby haha)

You did put that very well Wilsey about the test. I totally agree with you though, we put so much faith and hope into that little stick. Maybe take a test and if its positive wait until your hubby is home...not tell him...then take a test together maybe? Although that is a little nauty lol
I'm so excited for you i cant begin to explain lol I'm going to check the forum throughout the day to see of any progress.

Yeah though, the pain sucks, mainly cos you cant really do too much....and it'll be even worse now i have lilly to look after as well as a newborn. It'll be ok though least we will all be healthy and that's the (cleche) main thing lol

I hope you're all well and good luck!!!!!

xXx

Hehe that is the main thing and it's two weeks out of the rest of your lives! Hehe

Thank you for the lovely messages. I text my husband how wils put it about the test and he was total fine about it :). Going to bob to chemist after work, found a Lloyds that is open en route home.

Got really bad indigestion never had it before xxx

OMG you have indigestion too!!!! I cant handle this im having a nervous breakdown lol I'm so glad he understood you and how you feel about it though thats really cool of him. Well darlin, i am wishing you all the luck i can muster and many happy 'positive' (hehe) thoughts.

And yeah 2 weeks is nothing i guess...i'll just have to suck it up and stop being a baby lol

xXx

Ugh, I hear you on the indigestion front. Mine has flared up something chronic over the past two days. Boooo!

Thanks girls :hugs:

Did you test Mari? Keeping everything crossed for you hun!

How are you all doing? xx

Aww Tia u are not a baby lol I bet that shit stings lol x

Not tested yet - I keep rushing to loo convinced af arrived x
Got day off tomorrow so when I drop hubby off at dentist think I'm going to test if af don't arrive my tomorrow.

X

Hey, good luck Mari. My cycles were always 28/29 days, and after a few days of feeling like AF had started, I tested on day 33 in the month that I got my BFP. I hope history repeats itself for you x

I can't believe how close your due dates are Wilsey and Tia. I still have 8 weeks and it feels like forever. I'm still feeling pretty good though, except feeling tired after getting up so often in the night when my tiny one decides to headbutt my bladder!

Aww hiya Ganton x

Thank you for your message, I've been googling about whether feeling like af is arriving can still lead to bfp and your message has given me a smidge of hope x

8 weeks will fly huni and you will meet your new arrival hehe x

Got day off to take hubby to dentist today so going to test whilst he's in xxx

Oh heya Ganton! Glad you are doing well :)

Oh yeah Mari, I felt like I was going to get af for the first two weeks (even after my BFP). I kept running to the bathroom expecting it would have started.

Damn, I'm going to be in bed when you test, but on one of my many journeys to the bathroom in the middle of the night I will go on BnB on my phone and check for your update xx

Sorry about the bfn hun, but it's great the witch hasn't showed! :)

Lovely bump Wilsey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->