AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Hi girls just thought I pop on while I got half a chance, I bad a baby boy on the 11th April at 5.55pm, to baby Dáire Kevin James Killen weighing in at a whooping 9lb 1oz,
He is a miracle he was born with the chord wrapped tightly round his neck twice and the bird had tobe cut before the rear of him was delivered, he was very shocked and had to be given oxygen,
Be is safe and sound now and I'm over the moon

Xx

Congratulations T Bell! Sounds like the birth was a little harrowing at times but so glad all of you are well :) :) xxx how do you pronounce his name?

I've had a terrible water infection for last few days. Never had one before but it's been really rubbish :'(

Hope everyone is well - congratulations again tbell you are so lucky and I'm so relieved it went well and all was ok. Just think, Tia will have met her little man by now! X

Congrats T-bell - what a little miracle!! So glad it all worked out xx

Yeah, Tia will totally have her little man. I'm so jealous!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations hun! Glad he's safe and well, what a big boy!! :)

Hope Tia's doing well! xx

Hope Tia comes on soon, need to hear her news hehe

Water infection driving me mad :( just as I thought it was getting better it's back again :( xx

Aww thanks everyone, it's pronounced Dara like the comedien Dara O'Brien lol I'm chuffed he's here and I just could watch him all day,
I don't know how to upload a photo to here from my phone, but if I get onto the comPuter tomorrow I will upload one, I hope everything goes well for Tia
Xx

Tia said she might take a few days to come back on. Looking forward to the update!

AFM - nothing! Just DTD in the hopes that it might kick start something. Got a midwife appointment this Friday and wondering if she'll give me a stretch and sweep to start things off. Hoping she at least books in an induction so I have an end date.

Aww Wilsey I forgot your due date was my sons birthday, he will be 4 tomorrow, I hope the baby comes then lol xx

It's my due date today in NZ (it's 5am and I can't sleep). Just got up for a snack and about to head back to bed.

Don't think he's arriving any time soon haha. He's too comfy ;)

Happy bday to your son t-bell :D Your kids birthdays are so close together - cute!

Heeeaaaayyyy
How is everyone???
Congratulations T-Bell i'm glad you are both safe and well after what sounds like a nerve wracking birth! Well done you :)

Mari i'm sorry you have a water infection they are just awful :( where in your cycle are you?

Wilsey happy due date!!!!!! Any sign????

WELLL...i had my little boy :) I had him on monday at 3:13 and he weighed 8lb 1ounce :D he is called Connor Michael Richard Hughes (michael after my dad and richard after his).
He is soo small and perfect :) Ive uploaded a couple of pictures. I got home yesterday, it should have been wednesday but he is pretty jaundice so they wanted to keep an eye on him. I'm doing fine, sore and tired but i'm doing alright.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week :)

xXx

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/_Tia_Maria_/20120426_090827.jpg

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/_Tia_Maria_/20120425_083125.jpg

Congrats Tia - he is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

Still no baby for me though :( Won't be induced until the 10th either so feels like ages to wait.

He's gorgeous hun! Congratulations! :)

Have you started trying all those ways to bring on labour hun? xx

Nah, I'm not bothering other than walking and DTD. I think most of it doesn't really work just happens that the timing works out. Like if you ate a whole pineapple and the next day went into labour - bet you would have anyway...you know?

I'm just waiting. Not very patiently though. Getting quite emotional now - keep crying for no reason. Damn hormones.

Aww wilsley :( not long now huni. Sorry to hear your getting a little teary x

Congratulations Tia he's beautiful. It's funny that u were going to call him Clarke then he had a superman baby grow on lol what made u change your mind?? So glad u are both fit and well xx I'm probably about three days from my fertile time x don't really have much hope left of owt happening to be honest. I saw a counsellor a little while ago due to stress with work and everything all getting on top of me so making an appointment to try and dig out some positivity because I just feel so disheartened x

Heaaaay
Thanks everyone :D
Wilsey any sign? And i know what you mean about the home inducement remedies. I hope things get moving for you soon :)

Mari the vest he is wearing is one my sister had made for him, it says 'hughes' on the back of it too. We were going to call him clarke so she got the superman symbol put on it specifically lol But because everyone kept telling me how they hated his name and making fun of it, it put me off cos in like 15 years i dont want people saying it to him....no matter how much i love the name.

Dont lose hope honey, you should stay positive and enjoy the whole process. We all know it can be very disheartening and you get to the point where you dont see the point aymore.....but just think of what you will gain. Every cycle is another one closer to 'the one'.

xXx

I didn't get to try all those home induction things as I was induced at 37 +4 :) How are you feeling Wilsey?

Big hugs Mari :hugs: As Tia said, don't give up hope.

That vest is so cute Tia! How are you both? How's your little lady doing? xx

Oooo i hope so....being overdue sucks. Fingers crossed it's happening for her.

How are you feeling Mari? I hope you're feeling a little happier :)

Coleey she absolutely adores him. She is constantly hugging him and trying to stroke his head and what not, she is totally smitten :) Luckily there's no jealousy there either so fingers crossed it stays like this for now. How are you doing?

I hope everyone is well and having a good night. Vampire Diaries tonight!!!!

I had a sneak peek on her facey and couldn't see anything. I think he's just very comfortable in mummy's tummy :) You can't blame them for wanting to stay in such a lovely, warm and safe place for as long as possible. Have you seen that Simpsons episode of Homer in the womb when he's trying to stay in? :lol: Hopefully he'll make an appearance soon :)

Aww, that's so cute! What a lovely big sister he has :) How are you feeling?

I'm okay, I've been fairly sick lately though. Super tired and just feeling bleh. I didn't feel this crappy with Alex lol.

How are you Mari? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->