AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Thanks Cole - I've put on a whopping 22kgs now!

Mari - what type of test did you take? FRER?

FRER? It was a lloyds pharmacy own brand - £6.99 for 2. Do you think I should test with first wee in the morning or leave it for several days and she was happens?? Xxx

First Response Early Response (https://www.firstresponse.com/early-pregnancy-test.asp) think these types of ones are quite sensitive.

Did you get more than one test? Maybe leave it a few days and test again. You might be one of those people that is slow to produce the hormone!

AF arrived - feel so stupid and foolish for getting excited. It's just pointless

Not long now wilsley Hun - new pic is great by the way :)

Cole I can't believe you are almost 12 weeks!! Seems like only yesterday you were 5 weeks!!

They didn't have 12 week scans in Norway, just 18 week ones. There was a news article about them starting to do it now though the other day, so going to talk to my midwife about it tomorrow. :) My 18 week scan is booked already though for the 5th June :)

How are you? xx

Oh for god sake mother nature is one great big mofo sometimes. Mari i'm so sorry things were looking so good aswell. I'm really sorry though darlin. How are you? Are you and your hubby ok?

Looking fab there Wilsey :)

xXx

2!!!! I have my C-Section on Monday. Marty and I have to be there for 7:30am but i wont be in surgery til the afternoon. I'm SO nervous but very excited to see him finally :)
I think this will be the last time i'm on for a few days, i don't think i'll get chance tomorrow or obviously monday lol

Wilsey only 6 days for you!!!!! How are you feeling? Are you ready?

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend. Thank you to all of you wonderful women who have been there with me throughout TTC and pregnancy. I value all of you. :hugs:

xXx

Best of luck to you Tia!!! Cannot wait to see pictures of your bundle of joy :)

I have a feeling I will be overdue so more than 6 days for me, but a maximum of 16. So won't be long now :)

Thanks Wilsey :) I'll make sure to back online before your DD so i'll be here to wish you luck :)
What makes you think you'll be over?

xXx

I know you can have no symptoms one day and go into labour the next but it just seems like nothing is gearing up. Sometimes I have increased Braxton Hicks and other days I don't. Have achy hips. Haven't lost my plug yet (although increased discharge so could be a bit at a time).

Just have a feeling he's a little too comfy in there... ;)

Lol aw that sucks....least you know he'll be here within the 6 days though. I hope its not too long for you though i know going overdue sucks, just wishing and waiting.

xXx

We are allowed to go 10 days overdue before they induce, so 16 days until I meet him unless he wants to come earlier. I really don't want to be induced but just thankful to be having him so won't whinge too much!!!

Again, best of luck darl. Congratulations in advance to you and Marty :D

Ooh Mari. I hope you enjoy Monday. It's so exciting to know you're going to meet your little man in just 2 days.

Its exciting but scarey as hell too lol I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow i know that...poor marty lol
Thanks wilsey darlin i appreciate it :) And i hope you go into labour naturally if you dont fancy being induced. My fingers are crossed for you :)

Ganton how are you feeling lately??

xXx

Hey Tia. I'm good thanks. Getting really tired at work now though so I'm counting down the working days until I finish - just 13! Sorry for calling you Mari last night - that's baby brain for you :) I realised just after I put my phone away but was too tired to come back on to correct myself.

I hope you manage to relax a bit today and think of all the positives about tomorrow.

Ooh, and Wilsey, just 5 (or 15) days for you. I bet time drags by that stage, but even 2 weeks isn't long. I hope something happens naturally for you soon.

Good luck for tomorrow Tia! Can't wait to see a piccie, you must be so excited! :) I still can't believe it's time for these babies to come already lol!

I had a really great induction experience with Alex hun. I just had the cervix gel stuff and only had gas and air from 7cm. I hope your little man doesn't keep you waiting too long though hun :)

That's come around fast Ganton! How far are you now?

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->