AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Feeling better for the last few days - hoping that means the blues are winding down.

Some new pics of our little man xx :cloud9:

Attachments

• Wills.jpg
    Wills.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Wills2.jpg
    Wills2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
I know! Everyone has disappeared! :haha: How are you hun? xx

Nooooo come back everyone!!!

Im good :) How are you doing hun??

I'm good thanks hun! :) How's you're little man doing? He's so so cute! xx

He is doing well. Starting to have stints of five hours sleep. Who knows what will happen at the next growth spurt though.

He is a very happy baby - love him to pieces!!

Does Alex understand he is getting a sibling?

Awww, that's great hun :)

He definitely knows there's a baby in my tummy! :) xx

Heaaayyyy
Sorry i've not been around things have been hectic what with Connor, studying and reading a fab book....anyone heard of Fifty shades of grey? Before i even finnishedit i baught the second one (its a trilogy) , so i could start it as soon as i finnished lol I started the second one today......LOVE them!!!!

Wilsey your little fella is beautiful :) I'm glad to hear your feeling better and that you have a happy baby :)

Coleey how are you feeling darling? I hope you're taking it easy woman!

Mari how are you feeling? Where are you in your cycle? Any news from the tests?

I hope everyone is ok....things with me are great and we're kind of in a routine now luckily :) Everyone is here is doing fab :)

xXx

Jealous of your routine!! We have a night time one but during the day its a shambles!!!!

I'm so over the moon! Baby is completely fine and such a wiggler! The lady who did our scan was lovely! Baby was in an awkward position, but she checked for the gender quite a few times... And she's 75% sure it's a little girl! :cloud9: There was no sign of any boy bits. We're going to book another before we go shopping! :D xx

Where is everyone? :( Is it just me stalking around here now lol?

We've booked a private 3d scan for the 17th July! xx

Eeeep Congrats on having a little girl. One of each would be such a delight!!!

I wonder how Mari is?!

I'm definitely finding Im having less time for the internet and have to use my phone while feeding.

Hope everyone is well :) x

OOOooooo congrats on having a little lady that's fabulous news!! How does your OH feel about it? Its excellent to hear your pregnancy is going so well....especially to hear she is a wriggler :) How are you feeling?

Yeah i hope Mari is ok. Any sign of her?

I finnished my Fifty Shades books :cry: i love them so much....i feel like im grieving lol how sad is that....they are phenomenal though :)

Hope everyones ok

xXx

I hope she's ok...does anyone have her email address?

Hope she comes on soon

xXx

Me too!!

Mari, if you read this - WE MISS YOU!!!!

Tia - your ticker is hilarious. You are WAY overdue!! ;)

Haha oh dear, i forgot to remove it lol Woopsy daisy.
How are you feeling my dear? I cant believe you're 20 weeks already!!!!! Halfway there sweety :)

xXx

I'm really good thanks hun :) She's such a wriggler and we finally decided a name for her. Alex turned 2 on Friday, still can't believe my baby boy is 2! How are you hun?

We booked one of those 3d scans for next month. I'm so excited :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->