AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Can't wait to see your 3D scan!!

How is your little man Tia?

Hi. Sorry for not being around for a while. I just wanted to let you know that our little man, Benjamin, arrived 4 days a go, weighing 9lb 1oz.

I was 8 days overdue, and went in to labour following a sweep. When I got to hospital, I went straight into a birthing pool, which was good and I think stopped me needing any other pain relief. I had to get out in the end for an episiotomy, but he was born within two contractions of getting out, so it wasn't too bad.

It's lovely to be at home with my new little family. He seems a little confused between day and night at the moment, so we're not getting much sleep, but hopefully that will get better.

How is everyone else?

Congratulations Ganton!!! I wanted the name Benjamin if I ever had a boy but hubbys brother in law is Benjamin! darn it!

Glad the birth went well :) post a pic when you can!

I'm good thanks hun :) How are you and little man?

Congratulations Ganton! xx

We are good :) just plodding along. I love being home with him!!

Heaaaaayyyyy
Sorry i went away for the weekend with my OH and his parents.

Ganton congratulations on your baby im glad to hear you had a good birth :) How do you feel?

Wilsey my little boy is perfect thanks, such an easy baby you wouldnt even know he was there lol. He's started cooing now which is beautiful. He's into a realllly good routine too.

Coleey my dear how are you??? I hope you are well and I too would love to see you pictures :)

xXx

I can't believe how fast they've grown up! Scary how time flies.

I'm good thanks hun, how are you and your little ones? What pictures do you want to see hun?

Anyone heard from Mari? xx

Thanks girls. We're both doing ok. Ben is constantly feeding at the moment so it's hard to find time for anything else, but we're managing ok. I'm hoping he'll settle down a bit once my milk supply is established properly.

My only problem at the moment is that my stitches are still quite sore, and I have a really heavy feeling 'down there' which makes it uncomfortable to move around. Hubby and I were both really active right upto the birth, and I naively thought a natural birth would mean I'd be out walking miles with the pram within days. I guess it's going to take a bit longer to recover than I thought.

Heaaaayyyy
I miss this thread *Sigh*

How are you beautiful ladies???? Whats new?
Coleey how are you feeling????
Wilsey hows the little fella?
Ganton im so pleased to hear about your little boy :) Have you had your stitches out yet? How are you feeling 'down there' now? I hope everythings going well for you :)

Things with me are great :D Connor is fantastic and lilly still adores him :) Although i recently found out that i put on 2 stone whilst pregnant =O which is kind of devastating lol

I hope everyone's ok.

P.S. How fabulous are these!!!!!!

https://www.littlewoods.com/iron-fi...forms/1019017023.prd?browseToken=/q/iron+fist

Hey Tia,

I miss it too!!!

He is doing famously! Love him to pieces. He's 12lbs 2oz now - sheesh!

Love your avatar - soooo cute :)

I've lost 40lbs so far. But I put on 55lbs so a bit to go though.

LOVE those shoes. Wish I could wear ones so high but I would probably break my neck.

Glad you're all doing well :hugs: I'm tired with working evenings and running after a toddler all day, but I'm ok :) 4d scan next week and only a few days from V day! Not long until third tri either :shock:

Has anyone heard from Mari? xx

SORRRYYYYY i've been AWOL.....but im here i'm back and i'll be regular again :)

oooooooo youre nearly Viable!!!!! Thats so exciting! How are you feeling? Darlin you should take it easy at this stage in your pregnancy.....can you cut your hours down at work or anything?
I cant believe you're 6 months already! How is Alex doing with you being pregnant does he understand?

I have my first smear test on thursday *shudders* not looking forward to that. Anyone had one?

Awww 12lb bless him. Connor is being weighed tomorrow so i'll let you know what he is :) He's a little chunker i can tell you that lol

Wow Wilsey how have you lost so much weight already??????? I put on 2 stone when i was pregnant and i still have it grr

I know those shoes are fab...i cant wear heels though...i'd fall on my ass and i'm too tall anyway.

Nope :( Not heard from her. I hope she's ok. I miss her :'(

xXx

All good here, my work hours have been cut down so I'm not working loads of night shifts anymore :) How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->