AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Firstly I do think it's off and I would be upset but you have to bare in mind he is a bloke and sometimes we give them too much credit and think they can empathise and know about our feelings as much as another women could. Because maybe if it was your sister then she should know better. Drawing from my own experience he will be completely oblivious to how he has hurt your feeling sand the best way to go about it, I think, is to sit him down and friendly but firmly tell him that to him it isn't a big deal if he switches days because your his sis and he doesn't see it as a big deal but you plan him coming into your routine and when you tell the kids they get excited then upset when he doesn't show.i think when it is illustrated to your bro in this way as you are making him aware of the consequences of his actions he will be apologetic and know for the future.i am in no way condoning what he did but I genuinely think some guys need to be taught how it is acceptable to deal with certain situations. I have brothers who go about their business without thinking and then are mortified when they hurt people's feelings but have clearly learnt from it when you point it out to them. I hope this helps as I'm really drawing on own experience xxxxx

I don't have a brother but think most guys are like that. Things aren't a big deal to them - they are like 'what's the big fuss?'

Agree with Mari's approach!

Good luck x x

Agree with what Mari said hun, men seem to be completely oblivious sometimes. They're insanely laid back too! Hope you're okay :hugs:

How are you all doing? xx

Doing ok - nervous about doctors tomorrow. AF due two days after so that's not great and no symptoms. Had some cramping anyway so think I'm out this month anyway.

How are you coolley? In all the commotion with the births I've forgot to ask how u and bump r doing xxx

Heaaay
Thanks Mari for your excellent advice.... advice is always better when its from ones own experiences. Thanks a lot though i really appreciate it. And you ladies are right....most men are just clueless and stupid lol
Mari i'll be wishing you luck tomorrow please let us all know how you get on....and the cramping could be implantation do you think?

Coleey your little man Alex is goorgeous!!!

Things here are fine i hope everyone else is doing well.....does anyone watch the vampire diaries?????? (i'm sure ive asked before i cant remember)

xXx

Good luck Mari - can't wait for an update!

Cole - Alex looks so cute!! How is your pregnancy going?

Tia - how are you enjoying having a baby boy this time around?

Hope your doctors appointment went well hun :hugs:

Awww, thanks girls :) He's such a little poser, bless him! :lol:

All good here :) I have my energy back and I can feel the little one move! :D How are you ladies doing? How are your lovely little ones? xx

Docs didn't go too well but not too sure whether we got a doc that wasn't too clued up as hubby been back this morning and seen someone else who is more positive. More tests to be done :)

I'm really glad my advice was useful hun:)

Due on today but feeling crampy so only a matter of time before AF arrives especially as the last lot of tests were not as good as what we last thought x

Mari why didnt it go so well, what happened? How are you feeling are you ok? What tests do they want to do?

Wilsey it's amazing :) He is such an easy baby, really easy - its wonderful lol How are you liking your new advenure?

Coleey thats so cool you can now feel him/her move, and excellent that you got your energy back.

How is everyone this evening? I have to admit i'm very frustrated lol Ive nto been able to DTD cos i have a urinary infection that just wont budge grrrrr

xXx

Oh I feel for you T. I had a water infection a few weeks back and it was rotten! The first time I had one and I got up every 7mins in the night, not a wink of sleep then felt like I had flu! Not to mention the pain :'( I'm afraid it's water, water, water and antibiotics from the docs that did it for me.

It was weird at docs because I think the doc wanted to find the easiest option as to why we haven't conceived yet so blamed the last test results which were supposedly half decent, better than that and would get better with time. He was very comforting and seemed slightly in a rush but hubby went back and spoke to a nurse who seemed unimpressed with what the doc said. Feel a little better now after that but still going to have the same tests again to check and been referred to urologist x

Well to be honest he doesnt sound very professional by the sounds of it. Sounds to me like he needs to take his job seriously - and do it properly. So when are you having the re-tests? Are they going to try and rush it through for you or anything? How do you feel about it now? How does your hubby feel? Any sign of AF?

Ugh i know its awful, i cant seem to get rid of it and the frustration and seeing my sexy fella all day everyday is killing me beyond belief lol It makes me hate going for a wee cos of the stinging. Luckily it doesnt keep me up, but that really sounds like you had a bad one....every 7 mins that must have been awful!!!!

Do you have any plans for the weekend? Excitingly, i'm hoping to mow the lawn tomorrow if it doesnt rain. I am just a barrel of fun lol

I hope everyone is well

xXx

I've got right into gardening you know haha. Going to plants loads of tulips when it's time. Think I might get as many different colours as possible hehe

AF arrived. Not sure what's happening with tests, hubby going to ring up to book.

I think my infection must of been worse cos I couldn't function, was so ill :( off for a fruit teacake now and curry tonight at my mums x then outing tomorrow xxxx

You do right Mari, i love gardening...although Marty wont let me mow the lawn so i have to wait for him to do it tut. Apparently he's been lookjing forward to it so i'm not allowed lol I love tulips, i was thinking of planting some of those at the front of my house too, and daffodils. Brighten things up a little bit :)

Ugh i'm sorry the witch got you, but it seems like things are moving along with the tests and what not, how do you feel about it?

Blimey it sounds like yoy had it really bad!! How did you get rid of it? Ih ope you had a great time at your mums, did you go anywhere nice this weekend?

I hope everyone's ok

xXx

Had a lovely weekend hun, even I'm allowed to cut the lawn and I'm a right div at times. Bless Marty xx but I know where he's coming from.

I'm ok about the tests just numb to it and coping and that's it really.

We are going to get a dog - either a king Charles cavalier spaniel or a cavapoo hehe or anything that ends in doodle, woodle or poo lol we've been doing a lot of getting Out into the countryside and picnicking and we would like a little furry friend to come with but apparently I can't call it mr. Cuddles x

What tests did they do sweetie? I'm sorry about the witch :hugs: How are you feeing?

Mowing the lawn is one thing I won't do! :haha: xx

Exciting about getting a dog!!!!

Suffering from baby blues. Crying all the time for no reason!!

Aww wilsley. I'm sorry to hear that. I bet you are so tired. I've always thought new mums must be so shattered as they are uncomfortable at end of pregnancy then when the baby is born its non stop! I wonder if hubby could maybe take little one out for the day and you could have some rest etc. I know the baby blues is due to other things as well but I really hope u feel better soon luv :)

Tests are another sperm count and then going from there. X

Thanks Mari x

its something to do with hormones and of course lack of sleep.

Hope the results of the tests are good news!!

Aww, hun :hugs: I was rather teary after having Alex too. It really is overwhelming trying to recover and be a first time mummy :hugs:

Hope your results come back good Mari :) xx

Aww Wilsey i'm sorry to hear about the blues. You only recently gave birth though and it does take quite a while for your hormones to settle. And of course as has been said, lack of sleep doesnt help...anything....ever lol I remember when i had lilly, i felt so overwhelmed by it all. It's totally normal darlin, have you spoken to your hubby about this?

Mari omg i'm so excited your going to get a dog!!! Get a cavalier!!!!! Biastly, they have always been in my family and they make the most amazing family dogs. They are such people dogs, so loving and loyal. Perfect!!! I also have to agree with your OH about banning you from calling him/her cuddles lol....you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking it haha
I think its great you and your hubby do so much. It seems you do something every weekend its fantastic. I'm gonna tell marty about it so he feels bad and takes me out lol

Coleey how are ya darlin? How are you feeling? I hope you're ok and the pregnancy is coming along well :)

I'm just gonna do the lawn i think.....whether he's been looking forward to it or not he can sod off lol

Hope everyones having a lovely day

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->