AF Due March 23rd. Anyone else?

Kwynia--I'm so sorry. :hugs: I've experienced multiple losses, so I know that hurt is very fierce right now. Being so early, means you should be able to start trying right away--only if you feel up to it. <3 I'm so sorry, sweetie. I may be virtual, but I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Jamie--still no AF, eh? Me neither. I'm now cycle day 35. :/ I scheduled an appointment with my OB for next Tuesday (when I'm back from vacation) to figure out what the heck is going on if I'm not pregnant, cause my cycles are clockwork timing every month. So, yeah, what the cuss.

Thank you so much! When it happened i was in shock a little, I was ok. But as the day goes on I am feeling absolutely crushed. I am dreading telling my hubs when he gets home from work. Its gonna break his heart. :'(

Guess my bean wasn't sticky enough, woke up with AF and cramping :( :( quite positive it's over.

Oh No!!!!! I am so sorry. That's even worse than getting constant BFN's. All I know is God always has a bigger plan for all of us. We just have a hard time seeing much more than what we are surrounded by at any given moment.

Green glitter. I waited all day yesterday and this morning and still no AF. Maybe.. Possibly.. Anyone think the traces of blood Dr. Saw during my exam were a result of implantation. I mean I should have had AF by now right? Especially if she saw the traces of blood at 1pm yesterday afternoon. Maybe I am being crazy. I just feel like I still have to hang onto this hope.

Guess my bean wasn't sticky enough, woke up with AF and cramping :( :( quite positive it's over.

Oh no! Wait, kwynia, how heavy is it?

Same question Jaime?

I spent all day two days ago researching brown spotting, hoping I still had a chance. Tons of ppl have some flow after a BFP and are fine, as long as it's not heavy and clotted it's normal. This could be breakthrough bleeding for both of you?

Kwynia, did you go to dr?

Thank you so much! When it happened i was in shock a little, I was ok. But as the day goes on I am feeling absolutely crushed. I am dreading telling my hubs when he gets home from work. Its gonna break his heart. :'(

Aww, that seriously made me tear up. I'm so so so sorry. Based on how upset I was just getting what I already expected, I can only imagine the sinking feeling.

I'm sure your hubby will be worried about you first and foremost.

Xoxoxo

Still no sign of AF. Got another :bfn: this morning.

Thanks everyone, its very much like regular menstrual bleeding, medium to heavy flow, small clots. I did speak with my doctors office on the phone. They said I could come in today, but I have daycare kids and didnt want to cancel. Other than feeling sad, I really am ok physically. Doc said to just keep an eye out in case of more severe symptoms and test again on monday just to make sure. If for some reason its still a positive they need to see me right away, but I'm not worried, mother nature knows what she's doing. Probably having some wine tonight :)

Thanks everyone, its very much like regular menstrual bleeding, medium to heavy flow, small clots. I did speak with my doctors office on the phone. They said I could come in today, but I have daycare kids and didnt want to cancel. Other than feeling sad, I really am ok physically. Doc said to just keep an eye out in case of more severe symptoms and test again on monday just to make sure. If for some reason its still a positive they need to see me right away, but I'm not worried, mother nature knows what she's doing. Probably having some wine tonight :)

I'm so sorry hun i dont knw wat to say other than a big hug x:hugs:

AF is here. Looks like an official 32 day cycle. At least I can enjoy a big ol' glass of wine tonight and prepare for some serious baby dancing in about 12 days. Hope you girls are all well. Glad I finally have an answer after about 2.5 weeks of madness

:wine::wine:

Well, cheers to some "bumpy" months in our futures.

Ttc4--hang in there! I'm in that boat, too, but I haven't tested again.

Red--random, but I love your avatar pic. You two look so happy. :) How are you?

Kwynia--a bumpy April indeed. I still have no AF, so...? Lol But I'll probably be in there when things figure themselves out. How are you getting along, sweetie?

Jamie--Booooo! Damn that witch. So sorry! But you're right, your limbo phase is done now and you can start calculating. :hugs: Hoping for new year babies! Enjoy that wine. I'm still in limbo. Boooo. But I'm about to be on vacation, so yay!

I'm still AF-less. CD 36 now. I'm never, ever, ever gone this far, so I setup an appointment with my OB for when I get back from vacation, so not this week coming, but the next. Even if AF has started, I just want to check things out since I'm so regular and this isn't normal for me. I'm too nervous to test again and had used my last FRER Tuesday. Lol :/

Let's all stick together for April! <3

Green, that's exciting! I would be so anxious not knowing. Is it driving you nuts?

Thanks for the pic compliment. I actually thought it wasn't flattering, but it was on my iPad, so...and yes we were happy there. Still are. We met later in life, having been single a long long time, so we appreciate each other a lot. :)

Jaime, have that wine! At least there's a few days downtime after the anxiety. I went out to a concert last night and had a few beers. I started Clomid yesterday too so now I have a booming migraine. Lovely.

Mom2sam, what's your status?

I'm here through next month! Should we start a new thread?
My next month has already started. hSG on Tuesday and getting an ov shot next Friday already! Ahhhh.

My temp dropped this morning. Just waiting for AF to start.

Green, that's exciting! I would be so anxious not knowing. Is it driving you nuts?

Thanks for the pic compliment. I actually thought it wasn't flattering, but it was on my iPad, so...and yes we were happy there. Still are. We met later in life, having been single a long long time, so we appreciate each other a lot. :)

Red--I think it's adorable. I think it just shows that awesome happiness between you guys. <3 That is so great that you both have an understanding, too, and appreciation. My DH and I have been married for nearly 12 years. Still just in love as we were when we first met.

You know, I am excited and then SO nervous. My hesitation from testing is disappointment, sure, but also that if it's negative, then what the heck?! I've never, ever, ever missed a period and have never been later than like a day. I have no stress, nothing in my diet that's changed. I figured my OB appointment will tell me either way with answers, and not leave me wondering. If I test again and it's negative, then I'll wonder what is going on. LOL My appointment is 4/8 @ 2:10 EST. Not too far away. I'm on vacation next week, going to Florida with the children, so that will help keep my mind off things.

Yeah, maybe we should start a new thread coming up here. We are around the corner for April, so we can make one for us there - or continue here until April officially starts. Great idea! :) Let's stick together, for sure.

My temp dropped this morning. Just waiting for AF to start.

Oh on, Ttc4! I'm so sorry about the temp dip and pending AF. :( We'll just have to snag you for April, too. It's going to be our lucky month. I will find an answer to whatever is going on with me, and we'll get those BFPs. (HUGS) I am TTC #4, too! :)

Jamie - how are you hanging in there today?
Kwynia - (HUGS) How are you, sweetie?

Spotting turned into light flow right after doctor called to tell me HCG was 9. Guess it was a chemical. Must have dropped before I tested on 17 dpo.
:shrug:

Spotting turned into light flow right after doctor called to tell me HCG was 9. Guess it was a chemical. Must have dropped before I tested on 17 dpo.
:shrug:

:hugs: I'm so sorry, ttc4. I'm hoping April is the month. We can still have New Years babies. <3

I'm ok, still kinda blue and dissapointed. If I implanted late there was a high risk for mc because my cycle is so short. But on average my luteal phase is 13 or 14 days so it shouldn't be a recurrent issue hopefully, just not meant to be this time. We tried for 6 months the first time, I was 30 then. 2nd time was about 4 or 5 months and I was 32 and BF. I'm not sure if we are going to ttc in april or just ntnp, but I will definitely be around. Let me know what our new thread is when it's time to jump :) :hugs:

(Hugs) Kwynia! I'm in the same boat with April. My body is a little out of whack, though. :hugs:

I never did test, so I never can say for certainty that I was ever, but I'm spotting pink today/brown. :/ Looks like AF is finally coming. Relieved, honestly, to finally leave limbo. Just 5-7 days late. Strange. I'll keep my OB appointment, so I can get my exam and have so e blood work done since my cycles are odd. :)

It's been quiet. Everyone okay?

Under instruction from my docs office I tested yesterday and got a negative, so thats good. I have a follow-up in two weeks.

How is everyone doing? Enjoying your wine and hot baths? I am!

I had an HSG yesterday. (It was inconclusive for left tube, which may have clamped shut or may be blocked, but doc didn't seem worried the least).
Tomorrow have an ultrasound and pregno shot, Saturday IUI!

Hi Guys. Sorry I have been off the Radar for a while. Just needed to get through this cycle. I obsessed so much I literally made myself insane during the month of March. I took a break from focusing on Concieving and now I am just at peace. I know that when I stop stressing is when it will happen. I am going into April with a new outlook. Just scrump like bunnies. I did get a Basal therm. though and I am going to start tracking my temps starting tomorrow. My next fertile window should be in about a week. I figure a 10 thermometer is so much cheaper than ovulation predictor kits. Hope you all doing well.. Did we get a new thread started for April yet ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->