AF due Nov 10th

hlynn

Reaction score
im ovulating tomorrow and got a very close to positive opk today! Already feeling the cramping and soreness that comes along with o'ing! anyone wanna chat with me while in the 2WW

Hi there, I am due AF around 8th/9th, had my cramping in the middle of the night last night! Would normally wait a few extra days to test but I'm going to test on 8th because it's my birthday! :) Lets hope we both get our BFP!

I had cramps yesterday also! and have been really bloated since last night! :D Tomorrow is my birthday i wish i could test then lol!

that would be an awesome birthday present if u test and get a BFP on urs!

So do u think that u ovulated yesterday then? Im pretty sure i am going to ovulate today..i got my positive opk a little bit ago! :D

Yes according to calculations I was due to ovulate then so due to cramps I'd say that was it. It's weird some months I cramp mid month and some I don't.
How long have you been trying for? This is my first month so I'm new to all this! Never tried the opk or temps or anything, just going to do lots of BDing and hope for the best!
Fingers crossed for both of us to get a good birthday pressie, even if yours is a bit late :)

yeah i have been really sore all day today and hurts to walk and everything..super bloated..so i know that im ovulating! :happydance: so excited..we are gonna be in the 2WW together!

I get these symptoms from ovulating because im on clomid..its a medicine that induces ovulation because i dont very much on my own

Last year in October i got my mirena out..and started the clomid in november..i didnt ovulate until January and i did get pregnant but had an early miscarriage.

so we took a break from TTC and last month was the first time for us trying again..and i ovulated :D but didnt get pregnant unfortunately :(

But i have a good feeling about this month! i am 99.9% sure i am ovulating today from all my symptoms..so on monday i will go for a blood test to tell me for sure :)

Also, i dont do any other kinds of tests..just opks..dont temp or nething like that

I just noticed you have 2 little girls! That is lovely, so are you hoping for a little brother for them? Do you recognise these symptoms from when you were preg before? The bloating and stuff. I was a bit bloated yesterday, but that is not unusual for me anyway. Had some cramps in the night again but nothing else.
Tried making a ticker so lets see if its worked!

yes i do they are great :)

Yea DH wants a boy sooo bad lol but to me i would be just as happy with a girl as a boy..i have always wanted a large family so hoping to make that happen sooner rather than later :thumbup:

My first daughter was a complete surprise so i dont know about all the symptoms from her..i do however remember one day i was in soo much pain i was crying and made DH (we werent married back then though) pour water on my face it was terrible! but i have noo clue when that was in my cycle as i hadnt found out i was pregnant and didnt even remember the day it happened to try and figure it out when i did find out! So maybe that was ovulation for me but i cant be too sure lol

with my second i really dont remember all the soreness and bloating..and i was on clomid with her too.

i did have a miscarriage at the beginning of this year and i was on clomid that time too and had all same side effects from ovulating..i guess my body is just sensitive to ovulating on clomid! lol but i actually dont consider it a bad thing because that way i can be sure that i ovulated..so it makes me feel more confident ya know.

i am still a little sore today..probably from all the pain i was in yesterday i cant believe how swollen i was and how sore! :wacko:

Hi ladies,
Was wondering if I could join in on your buddy system. I am TTC baby #1. My AF is due on Nov 7th. I am already past ovulation or at least I think so. Hope you two get your bfps this month.:dust::dust::dust:

Ooh can i join you ladies too :)
Im due AF on the 10/11th novomber. 1st month TTC #4.
'THINK' i O'd between 18th & 22nd.

welcome ladies! looks like we are all due right around the same time! What all did u guys use to pinpoint ovulation? Lashes85 are you hoping for a girl this time around? :) lol

Thanks hylinn!
I have been using on app on my phone to track the days but nothing other than that. I'm actually freaking out a little because so many people seem to use something to track ovulation. Never even thought of it. Now I am worried I didn't :sex: on the right days to maximize chance of bfp :nope:

I only use opks..and they dont even work well for me..im on a medicated cycle since i dont ovulate regularly so i do get bloodwork to confirm ovulation or not and i never get a fully positive opk..but i do get lots of ovulation pains so thats basically the only way i can tell if i do or not..but i know most people say if u :sex: regularly throughout your whole cycle..like every other day you have a really good chance of getting a BFP..i know a lot of other women use opks, temping, ovulation monitors, checking their cervix and all that stuff..not me! lol i dont think they are all that necessary unless you have been trying for a long time and just not getting pregnant

LOL, how did you guess hlynn?? :thumbup:

I did OPKs this month, still getting the hang of it. Hope we DTD at the right time :)

How long have you all been trying? xx

Sorry to hear that you have painful ovulations. Hope you havent/ won't have to wait long for bfp. Lots of :dust:. My DH and have been :sex: about every other day except when I think I was most fertile according to the app calendar. So you're right just getting all worried thinking I didn't do everything I could to get bfp. Thanks for the reassurance!

You really were in a lot of pain that sounds quite unpleasant but at least you can pinpoint. I was sure it was the other night but I have been getting the cramps (dull ones not painful) every night since so not sure what that is. Maybe I get them every month but don't usually notice!
Welcome to kitty and lashes :)
I'm off to my mums for two days so won't be on line, See you soon, Good luck!!

Hey there! I am due for af on the 12th, I can join you guys too!

Baby dust to all of us!!!!

LOL, how did you guess hlynn?? :thumbup:

I did OPKs this month, still getting the hang of it. Hope we DTD at the right time :)

How long have you all been trying? xx

lol 3 boys that sounds like an adventure! :haha: i only have 2 girls and every day is unpredictable with just them!

yeah opks arent too hard to understand after you use them for a bit..but i do think sometimes they are hard to tell if they are positive or not since they can be the same color OR darker ya know? i get confused sometimes lol.

this time around is my second cycle ttc..last year/beginning of this year i did for a total of 3 months and got pregnant the last month but had a miscarriage so we took some time off trying (about 5 months) so last month i was on clomid and ovulated but didnt get pregnant..so hopefully this is our month :thumbup:

Hey there! I am due for af on the 12th, I can join you guys too!

Baby dust to all of us!!!!

welcome! looks like we will all be in the 2WW together and be able to test around the same time! cant wait! :happydance:

You really were in a lot of pain that sounds quite unpleasant but at least you can pinpoint. I was sure it was the other night but I have been getting the cramps (dull ones not painful) every night since so not sure what that is. Maybe I get them every month but don't usually notice!
Welcome to kitty and lashes :)
I'm off to my mums for two days so won't be on line, See you soon, Good luck!!

yes it was pretty unpleasant! but thats how i am for every clomid cycle that i ovulate..and i just deal with it well because then im like YAY i ovulated so the pain is pretty easy to ignore lol! the only thing i hate more is i get WAY bloated i actually look pregnant when i ovulate..even DH agreed its crazy how bloated i get i actually gain 3 pounds during it (im sure its all water weight but still!)..and it lasts usually until the next day! uugh..im glad its better today though and it started going away yesterday, which was my birthday, i had a pretty good birthday except for a got a bumble bee stuck in my sweatshirt and got stung 7 times! it really sucked lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->