AF due on 1st January... does anyone want to wait with me?

Hi ladies,
I'm due to start AF on the 31st December, but I do plan on testing early as it is no
Th husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary between Christmas and new year.
I'm using the cbfm and am waiting to peak / O.
We've been trying for 15 months now and are more than ready to get our bfp! Last month I was a few days late and this really upset me.
Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread
Xx

Hi ladies,
I'm due to start AF on the 31st December, but I do plan on testing early as it is no
Th husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary between Christmas and new year.
I'm using the cbfm and am waiting to peak / O.
We've been trying for 15 months now and are more than ready to get our bfp! Last month I was a few days late and this really upset me.
Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread
Xx

Good luck Mexx.

Much :dust: to you!

Thanks Jessy- you too xxx

Welcome Danny and Mexx! Good luck and :dust:

Fingers crossed this will be a lucky new year thread and we'll get lots of BFPs!

Sorry I have been MIA! We have been SUPER busy between my Husbands cadaver lab in Dallas, driving back home that day, taking a CHL class and Christmas parties! When do we breathe?!

Anyways... no AF still and negative pg tests. I just don't get it! I would be starting a new pack tonight but definitely not this time. So I'm 5 days late today and counting. There is absolutely no sign of AF showing up either..... Just some minor lower back pain and random sharp twinges in my ovary areas.

How is everyone else?!

Af came but it (she?) came, went, came back, went ect. I'm hoping its gone for good as I'm usually done by today.

Hopefully AF has left the building.

I'm feeling a little low - a work colleague has just had a baby so Facebook filled with baby pics. Really happy for her but the thing I find hard is her baby was outcome if a one might stand... Hard when DH and I gave been trying for 15 cycles with no bfp :(

Moan over, sorry

Hopefully AF has left the building.

I'm feeling a little low - a work colleague has just had a baby so Facebook filled with baby pics. Really happy for her but the thing I find hard is her baby was outcome if a one might stand... Hard when DH and I gave been trying for 15 cycles with no bfp :(

Moan over, sorry[/

stay positive hun it will happen to us very soon so cheer up :)
:dust:

I'm due to test on the first as well if AF doesn't show up... :dust: and I hope we all get our BFP!

Hi ladies sorry that I've been MIA for a few days... work has been crazy so it been hard to get online... mind you being busy has kept my mind off things so it's not all bad!

Akilgore any news? I have been keeping my fingers crossed that AF has stayed well away for you! It's so hard when she's late but the tests are negative, I hate tge extended limbo always find those months the hardest to deal with!

Babyroger FX AF had properly gone now!

Mexx don't feel bad we've all been there from time to time, the world is never more full of babies than when yoy are trying but not yet pregnant! Half the people I know seem to be pregnant or have small babies at the moment, it's not always easy to cling to sanity! Hopefully it'll be our turn to get a BFP soon!

Claudinator and BabyD welcome to the thread! I'm glad that our little new year club is growing!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Anna :dust:

Thanks it is. Hoping my OPKs get here before the 18th because I don't really know when I ovulate because of just going off he pill. Should be about the 18th to the 21st. I will be expecting AF again around the 3rd but I probably won't test until the second week of January. I hate BFN already and I've only taken them while using protection. Hope everyone gets their BFPs. :dust:

startingtotry still nothing! I am now a week late with negative tests! I just don't know what to do! If this keeps up I might be able to keep testing up until January 1st like I thought I would be! Hah!

I hope you are having a good week and be sure to BD today as it is supposedly the most fertile day of the year!! Hehe!

~Anna

I will be expecting AF again around the 3rd but I probably won't test until the second week of January. I hate BFN already and I've only taken them while using protection. Hope everyone gets their BFPs. :dust:

Good luck on holding out before testing! I had a couple of months where I tested crazily early and then repeatedly and it drove me a little bit insane!! I am fairly good at not lesting early now but I'm no good at waiting past my due date!

startingtotry still nothing! I am now a week late with negative tests! I just don't know what to do! If this keeps up I might be able to keep testing up until January 1st like I thought I would be! Hah!

I hope you are having a good week and be sure to BD today as it is supposedly the most fertile day of the year!! Hehe!

It sucks that it's so hard to know what's going on sometimes! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you that you'll be getting a late BFP soon!!

4 of my colleagues told me yesterday that it was the most fertile day of the year... I think that they were dropping hints trying towork out if I'm pregnant! Apparently it's linked to the day in September when most babies are born, but I think that it's more likely to be slightly early new year drunken woopsies!

Actually does anyone else have problems with people asking if they're pregnant or doing the non subtle nudge nudge wink wink stuff about it?? SInce we got married in the summer it's something that I've really struggled with :cry: Before the wedding noone would have directly mentioned it, but it's like it's now fair game to ask all the time! It's not helped by having 4 sets of parents (both divorced and re-married) who are desperate for more grand children... they seem to have no boundaries about asking!! Sometimes I just want to shout that we're doing our best and I wish I was! I guess that I'm just finding it insensitive sometimes!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Anna :kiss:

It sucks that it's so hard to know what's going on sometimes! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you that you'll be getting a late BFP soon!!

4 of my colleagues told me yesterday that it was the most fertile day of the year... I think that they were dropping hints trying towork out if I'm pregnant! Apparently it's linked to the day in September when most babies are born, but I think that it's more likely to be slightly early new year drunken woopsies!

Actually does anyone else have problems with people asking if they're pregnant or doing the non subtle nudge nudge wink wink stuff about it?? SInce we got married in the summer it's something that I've really struggled with :cry: Before the wedding noone would have directly mentioned it, but it's like it's now fair game to ask all the time! It's not helped by having 4 sets of parents (both divorced and re-married) who are desperate for more grand children... they seem to have no boundaries about asking!! Sometimes I just want to shout that we're doing our best and I wish I was! I guess that I'm just finding it insensitive sometimes!

Anna :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! It is very frustrating!!

Girl, we got married at the end of September and it has been NONSTOP since then in regards to grandbabies. I mean what the heck.... I don't sit here and ask them when they are going to retire, go on medicare or whatever is embarrassing to them. My ovaries are none of your business at the moment and we are doing what we can! Hmpf!

I hope you all are having a good weekend!!

Anna :kiss:

Thank you!! It is very frustrating!!

Girl, we got married at the end of September and it has been NONSTOP since then in regards to grandbabies. I mean what the heck.... I don't sit here and ask them when they are going to retire, go on medicare or whatever is embarrassing to them. My ovaries are none of your business at the moment and we are doing what we can! Hmpf!

I hope you all are having a good weekend!![/QUOTE]

We have been married four and half years only started trying 5 months ago and they never stop asking and we,be been trying I've had bloods done twice and everything's fine, but no baby :'(

Thanks. OPKs arrived a few days ago. I took my first one. Strong second line by trot as dark as control. Maybe tomorrow. Only Cd11

Hi ladies,
How are you all doing today?
I've been using the CBFM for the second month. Got a peak today at 7am and got a smily opk tonight at 8pm. Been having a bad lower back today - is that normal around O time?
Does anyone know if with the OPK is it showing that you are ovulating, or that you will in the following hours?
Phone app says i should O tomorrow so fingers crossed things happen this month and we catch! BD last night and plan to again tonight and tomorrow.
xxx

Morning ladies! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who gets frustrated by other people thinking that it's ok to constantly ask about when we're having children! I know that it's because they care but we've never hidden the fact that we want children so it's not like they can't work out that we're trying and not getting anywhere! It's still early days in the TTC world for us 4th cycle when I read last week that for a couple in their 30s (I'm 31 and DH is 29) average is 7, so we can't even feel like we've been trying for a long time yet... I just hope that if it doesn't happen natuarally for us that all the probing questions stop because it'd bereally hard to field those kind of things if we were going through treatment!

Mexx I think that it's fairly normal to get back pain at around the time of ovulation, I don't normally realise it at the time but when I look back I've often had it at about the right time!

So I should be ovulating either yesterday or today, so officially in the 2ww now! urgh how I hate the limbo!! At least there's plenty of distraction over the next couple of weeks!

Just a quick question about OPKs I decided to pee on one on Saturday and did again this morning, haven't ever used them before and they've been under my bed for over a year... the control line was really faint is that a problem? How dark should it be?? I checked the date this morning and they are due to expire in February does anyone know if there's a problem with them if they are very faint?? Wasn't really intending to start OPKs and I'm not going to pee on another one now, so just going to get on with plenty of regular BDing, but just wondering for future reference!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a busy but lovely time with 4 different Christmas related things on! It's always good to catch up with old friends though!

Have a good week ladies! Fingers crossed everyone will be catching those eggs over the next couple of days!!

Anna x

Hi ladies how is everyone doing this week? Are people feeling positive about having caught an egg over the last few days? I have woken up in a really positive mood today - long may it last! Only 2 more get ups until 11 days off! Hurrah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->