AF due on 1st January... does anyone want to wait with me?

Nice. Wish I had 11 days off. I only got three off because I caught the flu just before my 2 days off. Then I have Christmas Eve and Christmas off. I haven't ovulated yet but hoping I get my positive opk tomorrow. It's getting darker. According to my guesses as well as my calendar app I will hopefully o around the 21st. It was a complete guess though as this is my first month off bc

That sucks that you have less time off because you were ill! I hope that you manage to enjoy it still'
! In 13 years of working this is the first time that I've worked somewhere that shuts down for the week - I'm really grateful to have the time off!

Hopefully you'll get a good strong opk on the 21st it's all hard to judge when you're first off BC pills, I think I'm only just on top of it now and it's been 6 months!

I'm having a really down day about it all... I know it's silly when we're only cycle 4 but I can't get it out of my head that I could be infertile! I should have ovulated on the last couple of days I've had cramps to suggest this too but I just don't feel positive about our chances! :cry:

Hey ladies I'm due to test on Jan 1 as well!! My husband and I came off BC on June 20th. I have now had 3 regular cycles 36 days, 28 days, 33 days. I'm OV around day 14 each time. I was on trisprintec for SEVEN YEARS!! Last month was a big bummer with my BFN! This month I have deleted all period trackers, refuse to touch an OPK..and just try and have fun!! Enjoy sex, (tmi) and listen to my body! I cramped a lot yesterday my husband and i baby danced sat, sun, and yesterday! I woke up this morning with a lot of stretchy clear discharge i mean A LOT!! I'm hoping that was a SUCCESS!!!!

So, I have decided that I have just skipped this period as I'm now 15 days late. I'm just going to wait for the next one! Maybe I will ovulate, maybe I won't. I'm going to take the carefree approach on this one until my body gets back to normal.

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all caught your egg or are about to! I can't wait to see the positives in a few weeks! :o)

Startingtotry, I had thoughts about infertility when I was on the pill because I was extremely forgetful or careless (never cared if I got pregnant) and I'd miss 4 pills in a row. Of course I understand why I didn't get pregnant but my x-friend got pregnant missing one pill and barely having sex so I guess it made me feel like I was some what less fertile. So I know the feeling. Hope you catch the egg.
Ttcyesterday: fingers crossed you were successful

thanks babyrogers!! I'm hoping for the best but trying not to read too much into it! I'm hoping for implantation bleeding before christmas...ahh that would be great!

thanks babyrogers!! I'm hoping for the best but trying not to read too much into it! I'm hoping for implantation bleeding before christmas...ahh that would be great!

I'm hoping for the same x

I'm testing on NYE so just a day before. I haven't had a LMP as am still waiting for a positive. I'm now on 3dpo so it's a waiting game.

Gotcha! Well if my cycle is 28 days this month I can test Jan 1 to be exact! I've been trying since June with NO LUCK! I figured after being on BC for 7 years my body would take awhile to adjust

I was on BC for a long time too, but been trying since November 2011 and still no joy :( If nothing by Feb I'm going to go to the doctors x

WoW! My husband and I have agreed if no luck by June of 2013 we will go to the Dr.

No, I've not been to the doctor yet. We decided to wait for a year first. Then we acquired a clear blue fertility monitor and so we decided to try with this for 3 months and then we will go to the doctor. I dont want the stress that the doctors will give me :( But I will go in feb in nothing has happened by then

No, I've not been to the doctor yet. We decided to wait for a year first. Then we acquired a clear blue fertility monitor and so we decided to try with this for 3 months and then we will go to the doctor. I dont want the stress that the doctors will give me :( But I will go in feb in nothing has happened by then

Gotcha! Well good luck!!!! :happydance:

thank you, good luck to you also x

Well I think that I've woken up in a more positive mood today... not great but at least I'm not feeling as neutotic! I have a lovely friend who is a GP, who started ttc at the same time as me, and she talked me down a bit!

I am contemplating using opks for the first time in January, I think that I could use some reassurance that I've at least got some of the right hormones happening!

We've talked about going to the docs in June if nothing has happened that'll be a year of unprotected sex although only 10months of actually trying... hopefully we'll get lucky before then!

How is everyone else today? Good luck to everyone, hopefully we'll have caught some eggs!

Still another negative opk today. Maybe tomorrow?

Okay this is A BIG FAT TMI...but here it goes! We baby danced on Tuesday night went to sleep ..had cramped all day Tuesday (day 14) woke up Wednesday with goopy stretchy discharge clear...then a little semen as well. Anyone ever experience this ???? I'm hoping this is a good sign that we hit it right on time!

Yay! Took another opk at 3pm today. Positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->