AF due on 1st January... does anyone want to wait with me?

Sorry to hear about that bfn startingtotry! I took one this morning as well out of curiosity and a bfn. It's ok though, still no AF! I'm going to test again tomorrow before new years eve just to make sure!

Ugh Temp rise this morning. This is my longest Luetel phase ever. However I have felt like af is coming for the past four days. I'm sure that your mind plays tricks with you. If nothing by lunch time i'm going to go and get a test to put me out of my misery! :wacko:

This is my chart I am so confused now.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/415ed6/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Morning ladies! Another BFN for me this morning but in a more what will be mood today! Was hoping for our New Year pink line but I guess that at least statistics say that I've got a good chance of it being my turn before the next new year! No sign of AF yet but I do feel like I'm out... of more specifically I feel like there should be some kind of symptoms by now, I guess that the spoting on boxing day wasn't IB so who knows what that was about!

Good luck to everyone who is testing this morning FX we'll start getting some BFPs!!

keep testing n b positive u are not out until which comes :dust:
i ll wait on more day to test. FX for all of us

Hi ladies,

Can I join? AF due tomorrow but taking a test when i get home from work so i know if i can have a drink tonight or not, lol. Dont know if it will work not being fmu but fingers crossed.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Hi I was on the pill for 11 years. Been trying for 7 months.
Very, very faint BFP this a.m. I'm not sure to.believe it or not, off to boots to buy a digital.

can't quite believe it

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
Congratulations Mary... have happy n healthy 9 months n wish us luck :)

I wish you all the best of luck. Remeber it's not over until the :witch: shows. I am convinced it must have been those Pregnecare his and her vits, er that or obssesive bbt tracking, opk taking or .... probably my hubby giving up his 7 cups of coffee a day! So happy :)

if u dont mind me asking can u share your symptoms plz MaryP83... thanx

Congrats to the BFP's! Af showed up for me yesterday (4days early). Have been in so much pain today. Now for DH and I to discuss if we should wait a couple more months before we go again and time it better. We jumped straight in this cycle and then thought holding off for 2more months will give me at least a this year to finish up work (don't feel like leaving my class abandoned before the end of the year) :p especially when they are all special needs students and don't cope with too much change. GL everyone else still waiting :dust:

Hi Miriam. What gave it away was feeling like I was being jabbed with a knitting needle lower back about 10dpo. Lots of gas making me burp, and I never get that,( sorry tmi). I tried to drink mulled wine on boxing day and thought I may throw up. Lack of interest in most food. The real tale tale, I normally spot 11 days into leutel phase and there was no cm at all and still none now. I had feeling af was coming for about 3 days also. Sorry last one kept waking up with sore throat. At lot of my symptoms were very similar to af coming.
Try the vits if you havn't already it's the only thing we did different. I took them for two months whilst we were not trying ( teacher didn't want august baby) then first month of trying on them it happened!

Hi Miriam. What gave it away was feeling like I was being jabbed with a knitting needle lower back about 10dpo. Lots of gas making me burp, and I never get that,( sorry tmi). I tried to drink mulled wine on boxing day and thought I may throw up. Lack of interest in most food. The real tale tale, I normally spot 11 days into leutel phase and there was no cm at all and still none now. I had feeling af was coming for about 3 days also. Sorry last one kept waking up with sore throat. At lot of my symptoms were very similar to af coming.
Try the vits if you havn't already it's the only thing we did different. I took them for two months whilst we were not trying ( teacher didn't want august baby) then first month of trying on them it happened!

thanx so much mary :)

hello n happy new year to all lovely ladies :)

i've got my first ever BFP at 14 dpo(i have not tested before)this morning and i am sooo excited..
wish u all luck n hope u ll get ur bfp soon

im going to test today...i was due af 31st dec i hope to get our :bfp: today we have been trying since feb... but i noticed that i have some symptoms too.... tired lots, off food in general, waking up thirsty, extra cm that is not normal for me, sore bbs, twingy feelings... im just hoping af stays away :) anyone else had similar symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->