AF due on March 24...who wants to wait with me?

Thanks hon
It was a sucky cycle .
But onwards and upwards.
I'll def hold out as long as I can.
But wont beat myself up if I start at 9 ��
Some days I feel ok waiting.
So hopefully ill get back in the zone
And think its not too long to wait again ��
Fingers crossed for us
Xxx

Can I join in ladies?

I *think* I'm 1DPO so testing 26th, I think. All my BFPs have been very early. But it's my first official TWW and I'm actually excited about it :wacko: Cycles have always been too irregular before for counting! But I had some strong ov symptoms, more than I've ever had before, and it ties in with last cycle, so...

Hey ��
Fingers crossed for early bfp again for u x

My period isn't due until the 21st and look what I got yesterday at 8DPO

https://s10.postimg.org/4uw92rlp1/image.jpg

Really surprised how dark it is.. Wondering if I ovulated earlier than what my chart says!!

Finally...... After 4 months of trying!

SO exciting Blessme! Congrats on your BFP - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Hope everyone else on this thread has just as much luck :)

I've already used 5 ics and I'm not due my period til 24th haha - no willpower and the first time I've ever bought ics because I did not know how cheap they were! They're like packets of crisps, when there are loads there you just eat them haha xx

Congrats on those BFPs!!

I am pretty certain that I am 2dpo and will be expecting AF on the 29th. I haven't gotten a "confirmed" O yet, but my CM has changed and my temp seems to be on the rise. I am also TTC after mirena, only I am 9 months post removal and still no BFP. Not losing hope tho!! I am ovulating regularly :)

May I join? My AF is due 22/23 not too sure how many dpo I am but did an ovulation test today and looked like this. My cycles are 28-29 days long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
Bought some cheapies at the dollar store. Negative today. (I have no idea how many DPO I am) :( Sore sore sore boobies and cramps and lower back pain. All signs of AF yet all signs of pregnancy. This may be some form of torture.

Congrats Blessme! So exciting. Hopefully lots more bfps to come this month!
Last pregnancy at 7dpo I started to get period cramps. That's how I knew I was pregnant because I never get cramping for very long before af arrives. So today I am 7dpo and was really hoping to get the same cramping. But nothing at all has happened :( Not feeling very positive about this cycle

Congrats Blessme! So exciting. Hopefully lots more bfps to come this month!
Last pregnancy at 7dpo I started to get period cramps. That's how I knew I was pregnant because I never get cramping for very long before af arrives. So today I am 7dpo and was really hoping to get the same cramping. But nothing at all has happened :( Not feeling very positive about this cycle

Chin up! Every pregnancy is different! Hoping your go-to symptoms show up soon!

Negative test today. Of course I don't know the duration of my cycle yet or anything all I know is my cm is consistent with the end of a cycle. Hoping to get my BFP this weekend.

I've had Af cramps on and off since cd15 (not sure when I ovulated) been 100% convinced each time that AF is about to start then they subside. Sorry for tmi but got in my car and felt a small gush and thought that's my period starting. But get home go to tonight and it's just loads of white/yellowy cm. AF due in 4 days

8 dpo - I have the ugliest vein on my nipple - hoping it wasnt always there :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->