AF due on March 24...who wants to wait with me?

AF due on the 22nd! Tested on the 16th and got a BFN. Plan on testing again on the 23rd. I think I had implantation bleeding but the BFN really burst my bubble. Hopefully it was just too soon! congrats blessme!

I've had Af cramps on and off since cd15 (not sure when I ovulated) been 100% convinced each time that AF is about to start then they subside. Sorry for tmi but got in my car and felt a small gush and thought that's my period starting. But get home go to tonight and it's just loads of white/yellowy cm. AF due in 4 days

Ok, now I feel better because similar thing happened to me while out on a date with husband. I took a test when I got home but it's negative :(

How's everyone doing? I've been having horrible back and hip aches today. I'm not sure what that's about but I really was starting to feel like AF was going to start up even though she isn't due until like, Wednesday..
I have taken so many tests I'm just wasting money. Deciding to not take another one until Monday if I can hold off :(

How are you ladies doing? Any symptoms? Any testing yet? I've spent a lot on tests and decided this morning to save my last test for the day I'm due on AF or later. It's really hard because I'm so hopeful... I don't know. My breasts have been sore since last week. I haven't experienced PMS symptoms in years due to birth control so I don't really know what I'm experiencing. If it's AF or Early Pregnancy Signs.
:bfn: Clear Blue Digi this morning :( My AF is due sometime next week. I'm not sure if my cycles are 28 or 31 days long so this is going to be just a test for me. Either way, took advantage of both fertile windows according to my app.

Crossing my fingers for you ladies. xoxoxoxo
:dust:

My af is due on 25 and currently on my 9dpo. I've been dry since 3dpo and not so sore boobs which is unusual before af come. 9dpo today with slight watery cm only. The weird thing is I don't think i'm pregnant or feel like af is coming. I'm just gonna wait till af is due. Goodluck to you all ladies :D

I'm just hanging out at 6 dpo over here... trying not to ober analyze my chart/temps and just stay relaxed. I am going with the no testing this month- unless I don't get AF, in which case I will be a crazy tester. :)

I also have the Ovia app and it says 24th for me too. I don't know which of the green highlighted days is O day?! Xx

From what I'm figuring out on this app it wont tell you an O day. You have to take the OPK yourself and then enter the data when you get your LH surge. I THINK?! I don't know.. lol

Hello... Hope you dont mind that im jumping on board! First time on one of these forums. Im also using the Ovia app. AF due 26th.
Im a very regular 28 day cycle but have a strange cramping bloated feeling today.
Im pretty patient so will try hold out until Sat to test!
xx

Hiiii :) I'm new to the site and just seen your post!! I'm also in the two week wait. Af due sat 26th so 2 days after you. I'm not 7dpo, yesterday could of sworn I felt implantation. Don't know if I'm going crazy tho. Had a lot of mild cramping, lot of creamy white lotiony discharge on knickers (sorry tmi), lower back pain. This morning I woke up with very sore nipples, also itchy & irritated & even more backache in the lower region, lasted a good few hours. I tested yesterday morning before I felt all the cramping etc & it was a bfn! I know it was way to early to test but I couldn't help myself. I'm not disheartened cos I just have a gut feeling that I am pregnant! Fingers crossed anyway :) :)

Hiiii :) I'm new to the site and just seen your post!! I'm also in the two week wait. Af due sat 26th so 2 days after you. I'm not 7dpo, yesterday could of sworn I felt implantation. Don't know if I'm going crazy tho. Had a lot of mild cramping, lot of creamy white lotiony discharge on knickers (sorry tmi), lower back pain. This morning I woke up with very sore nipples, also itchy & irritated & even more backache in the lower region, lasted a good few hours. I tested yesterday morning before I felt all the cramping etc & it was a bfn! I know it was way to early to test but I couldn't help myself. I'm not disheartened cos I just have a gut feeling that I am pregnant! Fingers crossed anyway :) :)

Hello! My AF is also due on 26th... Good luck to
You!!

You!!

Well I tested again this morning, I know it's too early still but I'm feeling a little less hopeful now. :( I've had so many symptoms but I'm just putting it down to my mind playing tricks on me. Just going to wait it out and see if af turns up. And good luck to you too :)

I felt quite crampy yesterday but feel absolutely fine today. I was almost tempted to buy a test but I'll hold out on buying one until Friday so that way I can't test early!

You!!

Well I tested again this morning, I know it's too early still but I'm feeling a little less hopeful now. :( I've had so many symptoms but I'm just putting it down to my mind playing tricks on me. Just going to wait it out and see if af turns up. And good luck to you too :)

I felt quite crampy yesterday but feel absolutely fine today. I was almost tempted to buy a test but I'll hold out on buying one until Friday so that way I can't test early!

Well I've been a bit crampy this afternoon but seems to have gone now. Nipples still sore.. Another thing I've noticed, since having the load of creamy white lotion like discharge on 6dpo last couple of days it's been really wet down there.. Like almost feels like I've wee'd myself, everytime j check there's like a watery clear thin discharge there (so sorry for all the gory details) this is thrown me a bit? Could this be a sign.. Hmmm x

how weird lara91 I was also thinking today it seemed a bit wet but then quickly decided I was being mental ha.
I dont have sore boobs today, infact today I feel quite good. All the crampy feelings from yesterday have gone. Im going to go for a swim later so will see how I feel. Still determined not to test! Are you going to test again tomorrow? x

how weird lara91 I was also thinking today it seemed a bit wet but then quickly decided I was being mental ha.
I dont have sore boobs today, infact today I feel quite good. All the crampy feelings from yesterday have gone. Im going to go for a swim later so will see how I feel. Still determined not to test! Are you going to test again tomorrow? x

Oh have you? It's strange isn't it. Definitely first time this has happened. Been reading up on it and apparently it can be a sign of early pregnancy or a sign that your af is coming so no further forward really :-/ no I'm going to hold it out now until Saturday see if af turns up. If I'm still feeling symptoms by Friday tho might do one then. When are you testing? X

Oh have you? It's strange isn't it. Definitely first time this has happened. Been reading up on it and apparently it can be a sign of early pregnancy or a sign that your af is coming so no further forward really :-/ no I'm going to hold it out now until Saturday see if af turns up. If I'm still feeling symptoms by Friday tho might do one then. When are you testing? X

Very strange, im not sure ive really felt it before. I am pretty sure that I wont be lucky enough this month which I think is why I am able to hold off testing... i'll try wait until Sat morning. Im really busy at work this week so its helping keep me sane :) x

Very strange, im not sure ive really felt it before. I am pretty sure that I wont be lucky enough this month which I think is why I am able to hold off testing... i'll try wait until Sat morning. Im really busy at work this week so its helping keep me sane :) x

Well hope you get your bfp :) no I've never felt it either, suppose only time will tell. I'm off work Thursday & Friday so it's going to take me a lot to try not to test 🙈 going to try my hardest xx

Well hope you get your bfp :) no I've never felt it either, suppose only time will tell. I'm off work Thursday & Friday so it's going to take me a lot to try not to test 🙈 going to try my hardest xx

Oh no, not working on Thurs and Friday is going to be a killer, two days to hold out 🙉
Good luck! And I hope you get the BFP you want. Keep me posted on anymore signs 😊X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->