AF due on my son's 1st birthday - anyone else due March 14th and trying not to test??

JessesGirl29

Reaction score
Since it took almost a year to get pregnant with my son Wesley and we've been TTC three months now. I just ovulated and my period is due on my son's first birthday March 14th. :wacko: I have a digital but hold it as sacred and like to try to not test and just see if AF shows. Some months I make it, others I don't. Anyone else due for the witch March 14th, trying not to test and want to wait/symptom spot with me?

We didn't BD on my predicted ovulation date but the next day I had lots of EWCM and we did DTD and I used a softcup. Here's hoping :flower:

I don't use opks or anything, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated anywhere from March 1-3 and my last af was feb 13 and due again around March 15 , so I was planning on testing on March 14th as well! And I too, am not sure if I bd on ov date put did bd eod of my fertile window. So who knows! I don't feel real confident but I always try to play it down so if I do get a bfn I'm not that upset as I expected it and if I get a bfp I'm that much more surprised! Lol . My sons birthday is April 6th and he will be turning 4. It took us 7 cycles for him and right now I'm on cycle 2 of ttc #2. Right now I feel normal! Which is good cause it's way to early for any symptoms! i hope we can make it till then ! I have ic tests and will get a digital for confirmation of a bfp if it shows on the ic. I might break down and test March 11 but that's the absolute earliest I'm allaying myself to test lol.

AF is due 15th march for me! Trying to hold out for as long as possible! It's sending me insane! I caved yesterday and tested at 4dpo why I don't know.

I'm a bit crampy, backache and some twinges in right side lots of cm so just have to waiit and see.

Any symptoms your end? Xx

AF is due 15th march for me! Trying to hold out for as long as possible! It's sending me insane! I caved yesterday and tested at 4dpo why I don't know.

I'm a bit crampy, backache and some twinges in right side lots of cm so just have to waiit and see.

Any symptoms your end? Xx

Omg hahah your funny! I did that last month and promised myself I would not do that this month as there is no way it would show positive. I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot. With my son I was ntnp from serious ttc so you think I would have noticed when I did get pregnant, but hahah no! I was literally 6 weeks and had no idea! I knew I was late about 2 weeks about at that time my period was getting progressively later so I figured the sore boobs and tiredness what due to af coming. So, this time I'm trying to chuck the lack of symptoms as a good thing! :) since we should not have any Prego symptoms right now even if we are! Fx crossed that this is our month!

Sorry it looks like I abandoned my own post! I went back to work this week so I've been nuts! Two days ago I have an insane cramp that almost doubled me over and in my own mind I was sure it was implantation ;) Nada here other than that. I've still promised myself no use of the digital until the 14th but the $ store always calls my name with those cheapies. $1 to find out if your pregnant, it's so h ard to say no. Being back at work has made me tired and is making everything 'off' so it's hard to symptom spot. Two women in my five woman department are pregnant right nobut I still feel happy for them with honesty.

Tested today, sooooooo early :blush:
negative of course.......why do I DO it?

AF is due around March 14 and I tested this morning too - BFN. I've been having cramping off and on since Friday so I've been wishful thinking!

March 14 is my next expected AF date. The tww is torture, trying to remain normal and not obsess over whether or not what I'm feeling is AF symptoms or signs of pregnancy. Ov either on February 27 or 28, bd 26th and 27th. Fingers crossed!
We've been ttc for several months, but this month I know we got the timing of everything right. Which is why this is so hard. I also tested (way too early), but I'm resisting the urge to test again until closer to expected AF date.
I've had headaches for the past 4-5 days that no amount of water can fix. I've been starving, no matter how much or how often I eat and have had some usual pms kinda feelings. Bloated etc..

Sorry for the bfn ladies, but it's still so early they could turn into BFP's any day lol and, I'm thinking im out already. I'm not positive I o'd, I had o cramps and the smallest amount of ewcm, but who knows after the iud came out nothing has been normal lol. Anyways for the sake of my sanity I'm calling o date March 1st, so that puts me at 8 dpo and I literally have no symptoms of anything lol. No possible pregnancy ones ( early I know) or pms ones which is weird because I always get strong pms about 5 day before period, with the worste sore boobs. But trying to be very rational and tell myself the lack of symptoms is a good thing because either way, if af is on her way, or a bfp, it's still to early lol. Why does TTC make a girl crazy! Lol. I have refused to buy any tests, thank god because I would have by now. So I'm still holding out for at the very earliest March 11th, but ultimately I'm going to try my hardest to just let nature take its course and wait for Af. I hate seeing bfn, it's so sad!

I'm being realistic and trying to wait until wed now. I'll be 12DPO and that's when I found out with my son. I feel like I'm out without a doubt because I have been having so much anger lately it feels like intense PMS. I've been pooped but I think that's pretty much the return to work. Tiredness was my number one symptom with my son's pregnancy. I feel tired but not THAT bone numbing tired.

My partner said the most heartbreaking sentence when you're TTC: "I think you're pregnant this month". :cry:

I'm due to start on the 16th...and I'm ashamed to say I've tested 3 times already :dohh: I came off the pill the middle of January. I forgot how crazy I got with poas when we tried for our first! I have one more dollar store test that I might take on Saturday. I'd like to hold off until I'm late, but I know that likely won't happen!

Hi gals. I'm due on the 14th, I think anyway. I had a miscarriage last month that started on 2/15, so I'm going by that for AF date. It was chemical, so the doctor said it was okay to keep trying right away, so we did. My temps suggest I ovulated on CD15, although OPKs would make me think CD17 or even 18. Hard to say. I want to hold out until at least Thursday (FF says it's 11dpo) for testing, but I'm just feeling so desperate to be pregnant again so I'll probably test tomorrow.t

I'm with you girls! I'm only 9 dpo and dying to test! Even tho I know its way to early! I just don't feel positive about this cycle and I wanna test to prove myself right with a bfn and move on to the next cycle so I can stop being depressed and get excited about new ways to improve fertility for next cycle. Like I said in my previous post, the only thing holding be back from testing has been me not allowing myself to buy any! Alsmot broke down today and got one but then I decided it's truly best to wait for af! anyone having any af or bfp symptoms? Me, small amount of cramping and just this super negative attitude towards just about everything! But that's normal for me around af :(

I've been testing like a crack fiend smokes crack.....:haha:

And paid the price, nice line two days ago and then my son caught croup and we ended up in an ambulance to a children's hospital. Next morning no line....:wacko: I'm done testing. My period is usually two days before its expected on my fertility calculator and the calculator says due tomorrow, still no sign of Aunt Flo but this morning no lines.

I'm letting nature take its course....I'm pretty sure I've had a chemical.
My signs and symptoms are strong still though, even some I literaly forgot about when pregnant with my son (dropping things alllll the time from my hands)

What do you ladies think it's the test on the right. Evap or bfp!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back