AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Wow only 20% !! That's. Not good odds at all :-(

That's awesome your LP is longer :happydance: yey for progesterone!

How many dpo are you guys? I think I'm 5 or 6. I've been sick and had a sinus infection for the last 3 so i haven't even been able to concentrate on symptom spotting, which is fine with me lol

My cycles are still getting back to normal but if I was on a 34 days cycle I should of ovulated on day 21 but I beleive it was more like day 23, which would make me only 6 DPO. AF is due on Saturday/Christmas Eve but it could come anytime from now! :nope:

Symptom spotting is a nightmare in itself! xxx

https://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5191/imag0194l.jpg

is this a BFP xx

Oooo, I've heard "a line is a line" but I am no HPT expert at all, I try not to do them! I'd say do another one!

Maybe the reason I've been an emotional wreck all weekend b/c of a temp dip is b/c I'm preggo? lol, and now the emotions swing back up! What a cycle...Check it out, my temp jumped back up this AM, and still no sign of AF...today I'm 12dpo, and I usually get AF at 10dpo...lol, but I still refuse to POAS for at least another day, just in case...I'll hold out one more day, AF could be here anytime!

Grrrr, DH made me take a test even though I didn't want to, and it was negative...:cry:

I won't take one now again for another 2 days...this is why I hate HPT's!

There are a few reasons why I'm still hopeful, though. I've never been a cervix checker, so maybe some of you ladies can help me out, but I did notice while taking the progesterone, I use a Canesten applicator to put the pill up there...so I noticed my cervix go really low after ovulation, to the point where it worried me at first! Then yesterday when I got the temp dip, all of a sudden it was way high up and I could put the pill a lot higher up. So then I did some research and that's a good sign.

So that tied in with the temp dip is maybe late implantation, hence the negative HPT?

But then I'm on the progesterone, so maybe not? What do you ladies think, I still got a chance?

We even had sex yesterday to just bring on AF already! lol, didn't do a damn thing, lol, still don't feel AF coming along at all...

is this a BFP xx

I use the same tests, I read somewhere, think it was NHS site, that some tests can pick up a result in 7 days past conception, although most need a lot longer, especially as in I think around 80% of women, implantation happens between days 8-10, but I would be ecstatic if I had the result you have! You will just have to play the waiting game for a few more days, best of luck to you xxx :happydance:

is this a BFP xx

I use the same tests, I read somewhere, think it was NHS site, that some tests can pick up a result in 7 days past conception, although most need a lot longer, especially as in I think around 80% of women, implantation happens between days 8-10, but I would be ecstatic if I had the result you have! You will just have to play the waiting game for a few more days, best of luck to you xxx :happydance:

Thanks my lovely :) I took 3 more other tests after and there has been no line anymore :( A few people think it is a faulty test and that the dye has got stuck but I dont know :( xx

Grrrr, DH made me take a test even though I didn't want to, and it was negative...:cry:

I won't take one now again for another 2 days...this is why I hate HPT's!

There are a few reasons why I'm still hopeful, though. I've never been a cervix checker, so maybe some of you ladies can help me out, but I did notice while taking the progesterone, I use a Canesten applicator to put the pill up there...so I noticed my cervix go really low after ovulation, to the point where it worried me at first! Then yesterday when I got the temp dip, all of a sudden it was way high up and I could put the pill a lot higher up. So then I did some research and that's a good sign.

So that tied in with the temp dip is maybe late implantation, hence the negative HPT?

But then I'm on the progesterone, so maybe not? What do you ladies think, I still got a chance?

We even had sex yesterday to just bring on AF already! lol, didn't do a damn thing, lol, still don't feel AF coming along at all...

I think it sounds good at least I hope it is I started checking my cervix this month and mine went so low I thought it would fall out :haha: then back up so fingers xed for us :hugs:

is this a BFP xx

Thanks my lovely :) I took 3 more other tests after and there has been no line anymore :( A few people think it is a faulty test and that the dye has got stuck but I dont know :( xx

Well, you have to think on the ''positive'' side :winkwink: I always heard that a line is line, I have had false lines on the blue dye type of tests. Not long to wait and you can re test, although I know it feels like forever!!! ](*,)

I hope you get your Christmas BFP! (and me too!) XXX

thank you girlies I really do feel pregnant so I am hoping I do get that BFP that stays :)

Good luck to you my lovelies :) xxx

:dust:Good luck mysteriouseye!!:dust:

I am only 4dpo and I am itching to test!!! My chart finally looks good and actually kinda looks like it did when I was pregnant last time!! I am actually getting excited now!!! Good Luck to everyone and I can't wait to see how many :bfp: we get!!!

So Im about 7 DPO, still no symptoms really but I do have a bit of a back ache, AF maybe? I really hope not, I was going to start testing tomorrow at 8 DPO, but I think Im gonna wait until Friday or Saturday. I dunno I just having a feeling this really might be it, but then I get that little whisper of doubt in my ear...

So Im about 7 DPO, still no symptoms really but I do have a bit of a back ache, AF maybe? I really hope not, I was going to start testing tomorrow at 8 DPO, but I think Im gonna wait until Friday or Saturday. I dunno I just having a feeling this really might be it, but then I get that little whisper of doubt in my ear...

I know what you mean, I want to get exited and think this is it but there's something niggling away telling me it's not! I guess we just need to be positive (literally!). I too keep getting pains in my back/stomach but im only 7DPO tomorrow...
I hope you get you BFP! and that bloody witch stays away! xxx

Sorry for the crazy rants this morning, girls...I have been such a drama queen this cycle and I'm normally not!

Still no signs of AF, I'm 12dpo, I made it three days longer than my normal luteal phase. Negative FRER this AM with SMU. My cervix is up high 2 days in row.

I am going to hold out to test again on Wed, and will hold out for FMU. Hubby made me test this AM and I wasn't planning on it, damn him!

I just don't know if Progesterone is doing all of this or not, it's my first cycle on it.

I hope every single one of us gets our Christmas BFP's girls!

I know what you mean, I want to get exited and think this is it but there's something niggling away telling me it's not! I guess we just need to be positive (literally!). I too keep getting pains in my back/stomach but im only 7DPO tomorrow...
I hope you get you BFP! and that bloody witch stays away! xxx

Same to you!!! Im trying so hard to wait until at least the 22nd to test!!! LOL but its killing me!! but Im leaning on faith Ill get my BFP for christmas so I will wait it out!

I'm late to the party....AF due on 25th as well, so 8dpo today...tested with Dollar General early results test and got BFN...tested with their $1 cheapies today (two of them) and BFNs as well.

I don't feel pregnant, so maybe they will stay BFNs. :(

Has anyone else whose due on Christmas tested yet?

Hello, I'll be praying AF doesnt show christmas as well. Currently 8dpo, having all kinds of symptoms. :wacko:

After having BFP yesterday I have tested at least 5 times since then and BFN :( xx

mysteriouseye, I've heard of people getting an initial hcg surge at implantation but then having to wait a few days as the surge goes away and the hcg has to rise normally to a level to be detected by an hpt. GL!!

Took a dollar store cheapie with FMU...BFN. :(

Maybe I'll buy some FRERs today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back