AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Thank you lady kate, in the pcture that I have put up of my BFP peopel have said that it looks like a faulty test :(

I'm so down today, AF is due anywhere from tomorrow to Christmas day and my FRER was a stark, white BFN. When I miscarried, I knew about both at 10DPO and I'm way past that now :( I was so hopeful this month too. I guess I'm just waiting for AF to start. Gutted.

I'm so down today, AF is due anywhere from tomorrow to Christmas day and my FRER was a stark, white BFN. When I miscarried, I knew about both at 10DPO and I'm way past that now :( I was so hopeful this month too. I guess I'm just waiting for AF to start. Gutted.

Keep your head up! Its not over until its over and the :witch:shows!

On a positive note I just went and bought a ton of walmarts 88 cent pregnancy tests!!!

Saysib, I'm with you... :( *hugs*

I'm not sure, but think I'm 9-10dpo and just went out and bought 3 frers...took one a bit ago with SMU (held for 3 hours) and total BFN. I've always gotten early BFPs so I've a sinking feeling I'm out as well, considering that AF is due in 4-5 days...I wanna cry. :*(

Thanks Ladykate!! Hugs to you too!

Well, I'm out :( I just went to the bathroom and there was red when I wiped. I think comfort food and a good cry are on order tonight.

Well I am 5dpo today and my temp is taking a lil dip now!!! But I go to my OBGYN today and I am going to be asking some questions to see why it is taking so long to get pregnant!!!

another pic...

what do you guys think?

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/992/21601538.png

Looks like a BFP!
I am now 7DPO and AF is due any day ( last month it was 34 days this month could be even less but I am nearly sure I ovulated on day 23!) I am getting sharp twinges in my boobs today and slight cramps, also I have more than the usual CM which is creamy white (sorry) so I don't know if these could be symptoms or whether AF is coming! Does anyone know what CM gets like this time of month or early pregnancy? I have only been off pill for 4 months so have nothing to compare it with although I'm sure I've never had this much CM...

Still hanging around here waiting for either AF to show or a BFP! I refuse to test until at least Saturday, but after today I am off for a week and well.... we all know what we like to do when we get bored...

gemxgem, I just noticed today an increase in creamy CM as well and I've never had that before anything. So I'm hoping you get a good answer to that question!

Gem, if you aren't pregnant this month, I'd totally look into a luteal phase defect, specifically short luteal phase. That's what I have. 9 dpo or less is not good, even if you conceive, implantation might not be possible. I'm on progesterone for that.

mysteriouseye, that looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!

saysib, so sorry AF got you! LadyKate hoping AF stays away for you!!

Good luck everyone else!

AFM, still no AF on my own, progesterone is keeping it away, I think I'm going to wait till 15dpo Thursday morning to do a HPT, if negative, off the progesterone and welcoming my AF for Christmas! Feeling a little bit better about getting AF and getting a fresh start on a new cycle, I'll be trying Clomid/Progesterone mix next!

Hello

I am currently 10dpo :witch: is due the 26th

Since 1dpo-bloated, cramps, tender breasts and swollen(getting worse daily), CRAMPS which i have never had this soon before AF.

Since 4dpo-Backache every night, interfering with sleep.

My cramps have eased up a little. But the backache is still raging on, even more so today because it has been all day instead of just at night.

CM is still very watery.

Hopefully this is our month

:dust::bfp::dust:

Gem, if you aren't pregnant this month, I'd totally look into a luteal phase defect, specifically short luteal phase. That's what I have. 9 dpo or less is not good, even if you conceive, implantation might not be possible. I'm on progesterone for that.

I have also heard of taking a B vitamin complex (mainly the B6 50mg or more) for the short luteral phase. I am taking it now cause it is good for you but i stated it mid cycle so not sure how it has affected mine.

Got a :bfn: a little bit ago with frer, not surprised at all since it is way too early to be testing, just figured i'd give it a try since the pack of tests i picked up came with a free extra test. Will try again in a few days :wacko:

I have also heard of taking a B vitamin complex (mainly the B6 50mg or more) for the short luteral phase. I am taking it now cause it is good for you but i stated it mid cycle so not sure how it has affected mine.

Yep, I'm taking B100 complex, too...it's supposed to help make for a healthier corpus luteum, which in turn produces progesterone better/longer.

I think this is my month:thumbup: on dpo7 had spotting like two drops and have had stabing pains in bbs also lower back pain. :wohoo: so fingers fxed for us all:hugs:

Thanks girls I appreciate your advice. I think my luteal phase is 10 days but today I'm having bad cramps and moody so AF is coming. Just want us to get our babies :cry:

Was thinking about this marking a year for TTC and stumbled across this quote that hit home Yoda, in his infinite wisdom, said, “Do or do not…there is no try.” so if this is not my month I am doing this! I will keep on doing! Unless DH starts sleeping in the truck, he has made threats:haha: Chins up girls we can do!:winkwink:

Hey ladies,
Just checking in! Hope you all are doing great! I thought I would give you all a heads up and let you know that I'm late! I haven't got up the nerve yet to test though! FX'd that it's a BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->