AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Hey ladies,
Just checking in! Hope you all are doing great! I thought I would give you all a heads up and let you know that I'm late! I haven't got up the nerve yet to test though! FX'd that it's a BFP!!!

:happydance:Take a test I wanna hear the good news :bfp::happydance:
I am waiting to test on christmas day hope we both have our :bfp: bump buddies for the new year:dance:
Keep us posted:hugs:

Hey ladies, update on me: BFN 15dpo FRER FMU...stark white!

Progesterone, even though it REALLY tricked me into thinking I was preggo, was the best thing I could be on, it lengthened my short 9 day luteal phase to 14! So I have to be thankful for that!

On to cycle # 6 for me, and I think now all I have to do is just keep on BD'ing at the right time and we'll catch it, just a matter of when! Oh, DH is going for a SA, too, just to rule it out.

G/L to everyone else, come on some more Christmas BFP's instead of BFN's!!!

Well I caved and tested tonight!!! Just had to pee on something!!lol I am 7dpo and it was a BFN of course!!!

Attachments

• 10min7dpo(2).jpg
    10min7dpo(2).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to test sometime tomorrow for the heck of it. Good luck this cycle!

Here is my 8dpo test!! BFNs!! First test FMU and Second test SMU(after 1 hour hold)!!

Attachments

• 8dpo(4).jpg
    8dpo(4).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
I am now 11 DPO and took a test yesterday BFN! Alth

I am now 11 DPO and took a test yesterday BFN! Although today AF is due and I have been getting cramps since Wednesday (more evenings!) but no AF yet! I know implantation can be anywhere up to 12 days and more commonly 8-10 plus it then takes 2 days to build enough hormones to show on a test so maybe late implantation? Hoping implantation happened in last couple of days xxx baby dust to us all xxx

11DPO and BFN! If I was do u think I would be getting a faint BFP? As AF still hasn't arrived I really hope my cycles havent suddenly gone off course as I have had 2 periods since the pill and were getting shorter each time? Grrr. I'm really crossing my fingers it's late implantation. What is 'normal' to get a BFP? What sort of time scale?

:hugs: Sry to hear about your BFN gemxgem!! Your still in it!! Implantation doesn't take place until 6-10dpo and hcg takes 2-3 days after that to get into the urine so if you implanted at 10dpo it probably wouldn't show up until 12-13dpo (sorry I didn't fully read your posts)!!! Good Luck!!:dust:

Here is my 9dpo FMU tests!!

Attachments

• Outside1.jpg
    Outside1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
  • Outside2.jpg
    Outside2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Congrats!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!
AF a day late, wondering if I ovulated late therefore AF is late and cycles still getting back to normal?... I was hoping that they would be getting more regular now as the last 2 were getting there. BFN yesterday at what I think was 11DPO hmmm xxx have a fantastic day everyone xx

Congrats Alexis and Merry Christmas ladies!! Having AF super bad on Christmas over here...sigh...took 2 1/2 days for AF to show after I stopped progesterone, so actually happy to see her, was starting to get a bit worried she wouldn't show and really screw up my cycles or something...DH going for SA on Jan.3rd, right before I O again, so at least we'll know whether there is a problem or not, or if it's just a matter of time for us! Really hope it will happen sooner than later, my Grandpa is 89 in March, and we just lost my Grandma, his wife of 61 years, in July, so I was really hoping to be able to let him know I'm pregnant as soon as possible, he would be so proud!

Anyways, hope everyone enjoys their Christmas!:xmas16::xmas8:

Well the :witch: got me today! Praying that everyone else who is waiting gets their bfps soon!

Sorry the :witch: got you!!! I am 11dpo today and feeling pretty out!! I have had some crazy tests this time and was just hoping this was it because I will be starting my new job and wont be able to time things and bbt anymore!!! o well maybe not focusing on it will help it happen!!! good Luck to everyone else who is still in!!!:dust:

You can check out my other threads at https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/833249-testing-starting-7dpo-new-bfp-evap-29-a.html and https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/834840-bfp-evap-faulty-test.html

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Af got me on Christmas day argh. Wow Congrats to Alexis on your bfp!

Hi everyon, I am now CD 37 and 3 days later than last month (so 3 days late?) wondering if it's just irregular periods after the pill... Had a BFN on 11DPO so going to take a FRER later today and tomorrow morning. I have my doubts I just don't 'feel' pregnant but OH has a feeling it is our month. Had cramps but no sore bbs or anything else, maybe a bit tired. I really hope it's not irregular periods as I don't know how the heck I'm gonna track it next month!!! I don't get it though, my periods were getting shorter each time and now 37 days?!!! Has anyone had irregular periods and could give me an idea what happens, do they normally go for so long?

Okay so just sent OH to shop to buy test he came
Back with clear blue plus and there is a faint line, doesn't look like an evap line, going to shop to buy some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->