AF Due today, testing tomorrow. What about you?

MsAC

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm 21dpo today, af due today.

I temp charted, hit my base temp, got a smiley on my digital ovulation test, and a good amount of EWCM all on March 19, dtd 2 days prior, that day, and I think the day after.

At 11dpo, I felt ovarian pain, thought it was implantation, and on 12dpo it felt like my cp was at SHOW, so we dtd again, and a couple days after.

So far everything has been a :bfn:

I have been cramping off and on, and had af/pregnancy symptoms all since 11dpo.

Yesterday, I had more cramps but this time I thought were going to be AF, but weren't like my usual cramps, and went away as soon as they would show up.

Today, my cervix seem to keep getting higher, and keeps pushing out cm, not a ton, but it's sorta sticky, sorta lotiony.

This never happens, I always spot 2/3 days prior to my period, and I only cramp right before spotting, and during my cycle. Also, my cervix is always low when cramping gets going.

I decided to test at 18dpo, and yesterday (20dpo) around 6pm, so now I am waiting to test again at 22 dpo.

No faint anything, just stark white, and glaring NO.

I feel pregnant, and at this point I feel like it's 50/50. My cervix will either drop, and the next month planning will begin, or my faint line will come and I will be out of this dreadful waiting game.

Oh and I haven't had any irregular spotting.

When are you testing?

What have you experienced so far? (Nothing; is a valid answer) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->