AF due Valentine's Day....wait with me?

I've had some really odd bleeding today. At one point it started to look like AF and I was really gutted as I'm only 5 dpo! However it has now stopped so I have no idea what my body is doing and I hope I'm still in for this month

OOO! That sounds promising, Rose. Maybe implantation??

Good luck ladies!!!! Af is due on the 17th.... so I'm just over here stalking threads and impatiently waiting ;)

Would love to wait you ladies. Cycle 1 after having my mirena removed so just starting to log things no opk or temping yet just trying to see where my cycle is. Before when I got pregnant I was on a 30 to 32 day cycle and O'd of the 17th so we shall see if my cycles go back to that. Good luck ladies!

Helloooo, ladies. 7dpo here and boobs seriously hurt. Crazy dreams. Halfway there.

Big snowstorm coming tomorrow, so I'm off to prep food in the event of power loss.

I wish us all, luck. Anyone poas yet?

Hello, so I'm not feeling very confident this month...so I probably will hold off on testing until the 16th or 17th (af is due on 14th) if af doesn't arrive ontime.

I would like to wait with you even though I just know that I will crack sooner and take a test. :dohh:

Oh how I hate those 2 weeks! I always find some new symptoms to obsess about every cycle and then - surprise! - AF shows and I am left sad. It is really amazing how optimistic I get every cycle. :wacko:

Baby dust for everyone!! :hugs:

9DPO here! Haven't poas yet but definitely wanting too. Wishing I could be one of the women who get an early BFP however, I really don't have any symptoms.

No symptoms really other than lotiony creamy cm, however this is only my second month ttc and I am not really sure what is normal for me so I am trying not to symptom spot. I don't really know much about charting but my temperature is still way above coverline so I am hoping that is good at least.

Will likely test 12DPO on February 11 :)

These 3 days are going to go by SO slow.

Hi so this is our first month ttc. We got married on the 30th january, iv no idea when we ovulated as tbh I have not wanted to put that much pressure on us. But my period is due on valentines day......iv already poas once because im too impatient:dohh: which was obviously BFN :(
i hope you dont mind me joining you ladies.

hello. been a while since I checked in but 9dpo now. im not sure if im in or out yet. no sore breasts and neasea went away over the weekend but now i have super snot-like mucus which a lot of people are saying is also a huge sign of an upcoming bfp, but other than that I don't feel any different any more.... got a bunch of dollar store hpt and testing every day saving my expensive ones for confirming.

Any guesses?
Basic symptoms:
dpo 1-4 major cramping all over and nausea
dpo 5-6 cramping moved to just the right side and nose seems more sensitive only slight nausea
dpo 7-9 snot-like mucus (lots of it) headaches, dizziness, and fatigue actually had to take naps because I was falling asleep while standing and the DH got worried

AF due the 15th

CD24 here, I've had no symptoms at all. I usually spot a couple of days before AF so will know in a couple of days.. I hope we see some bfps soon :)

hello. been a while since I checked in but 9dpo now. im not sure if im in or out yet. no sore breasts and neasea went away over the weekend but now i have super snot-like mucus which a lot of people are saying is also a huge sign of an upcoming bfp, but other than that I don't feel any different any more.... got a bunch of dollar store hpt and testing every day saving my expensive ones for confirming.

Any guesses?
Basic symptoms:
dpo 1-4 major cramping all over and nausea
dpo 5-6 cramping moved to just the right side and nose seems more sensitive only slight nausea
dpo 7-9 snot-like mucus (lots of it) headaches, dizziness, and fatigue actually had to take naps because I was falling asleep while standing and the DH got worried

AF due the 15th

I had Cm like you were describing when I got my BFP with my son. So far nothing like that this cycle but I have had quite sore BBs and I would say my cm is a bit more watery than normal. Also I've had a few odd cramps and that odd bleeding episode which lasted a couple of days. I also felt quite nauseous last night and haven't slept too well for the last couple of days

Joining! AF would be due the 15th - which would be 12 DPO, but I might test on Valentine's day. Hoping for lots of BFPs!

Hello ladies!

Those do sound like promising symptoms, mommyhopeful! Rooting for you and Rose, as well as those with no symptoms. I wish I had symptoms. I only have really sore boobs. I can't even lie on my stomach. Lay? Lie? Whatever. Oh, I also have been having some cramping real low, which isn't normal for me. BUT, I have been doing yoga, including plank (I can only do 20 seconds at a time, but progress is progress).

I reallllly hope we get bfps. I don't know about you, but I have seen a whole string of announcements on FB.

I might give in a poas tomorrow. I have 50 wondfos. lol

I'm so grateful for my dog. She is so sweet. My furbaby. <3

12DPO and BFN today. Will probably just wait until AF to show up now before testing again. I really don't have any symptoms other than being super emotional which is pretty typical for me a couple days before AF shows.

My pap results are in...I'm healthy but have abnormal cells and will need a repeat pap in one year. Hopefully I will still be able to get pregnant.

Not planning on testing till I'm late either the 15th or 16th

Hi :flower:

I'm due Feb. 15... First month trying but had a messed up cycle due to loads of aspirin (know I ovulated from both ovaries but aspirin in doses like this can cause LUFS)... Figures. Will be testing tomorrow the 12th. Hubby's bday is Feb. 13. It's been a crazy tww.... So who knows.

Fingers crossed for you ladies..! <3

Be back soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->