AF due Valentine's Day....wait with me?

Started spotting last night...I'm out...on to March!

I know what you mean rose regarding people keep asking. I have it the other way. The other day I wasnt feeling well and all i get in return is "Oh your not pregnant are you?" You can't really reply will "i hope so" or "would it be such a bad thing if i was pregnant" baby #1 took us 24cycles to conceive and we are already on cycle 5 for #2 i wish people would just mind there own business

I don't think many of us have been lucky this month :( let's hope March is more successful for all of us! I'm thinking I might have a more relaxed month. I literally did everything I could think of this month and none of it worked, so I think I might go back to basics and just monitor my cm and bd regularly through the month. I think the obsessing with charts symptoms etc is making me even more disappointed at the end of every cycle

So sorry to hear there hasn't been much luck... :(

I hope you're all not far behind. <3 Fingers crossed for lots of good news next month.

Sorry ladies I was hoping for all.of u.
I got some time left I'm only 4dpo

So sorry everyone, onwards and upwards! I was due today but no sign yet. I did a test yesterday and it was negative :(

Oh, yeah. I'm OUT. My apologies, ladies. March will be better.

I'm sorry girls!!! Good luck in march
I still have a bit tell testing. I'm 4dpo

I hope you're all not far behind. <3 Fingers crossed for lots of good news next month.

Did u retest to see if it was a true bfp

I just did a test and boom!!! BFP!! 13dpo im so relieved, after #1 taking over 2 years to conceive #2 has taken only 5months. im still on shock. sending lots of baby dust your way ladies :dust:

Did u retest to see if it was a true bfp

Yes, confirmed Kayla with lots of tests and bloodwork yesterday. <3 Hoping it will stick, but we're off to a great start. HCG 458 at 4 w 1 d.

Congrats Enasy!
I am 2 days late at the moment but this is my first cycle since having my mirena out so I have no idea for sure if I am 2 dpo but going by what my cyles use to be. Any I have had a little cramping that has come and gone and my boobs are swollen and tender almost scared to test as I hate to be disappointed. It took almost a year last time to conceive number 1 I just worry it will take that long if not longer

Well I'm 6dpo and I have side pain bad. Like by my fallopian tubes. Could this be implantoin? I know I had a cyst last month. But haven't felt nothing like this sides during ov. I had lots of coffee today and been very sick since. Nausea and puked 1x.
Laid on the couch feel horrid

Congrats to the bfp's! Sorry so late! Wishing you success, and the rest of us still trying, too! Into the next cycle, due to ovulate tomorrow. Lost 5 pounds, eating healthy, walking, and taking vitamins. Fingers crossed for us!

Well done Echo! I am also waiting to O - I usually O on CD18 but it seems I'm running late this cycle. I am also taking vitamins and trying to lose a bit of weight while waiting for that BFP. I keep putting it off but it's been 6 months now so I think I need to get on with it, otherwise I could be waiting another 6 months and still won't be comfortable.

Hopefully you O soon, Rose! It looks like your temp is starting to dip, so that might mean soon! I keep meaning to start temping, but I always forget to. Always. I was due to ovulate today....but it also appears to be running a little late. I usually feel it and I've had ewcm, but nothing yet. I have been stressing, and it definitely affects my cycle, so it might be late, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->