AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Got my cross hairs i am officially 3dpo lol Now if the rest of the time would go faster. Going to the gym helps the after work go faster but my work days just drag on and on. Just glad to be in the sitting back and waiting to see what happens part again lol

Ok so ladies friday is my bday and we are going out to dinner do you think it would hurt anything to have a margarita i will only be 6dpo so even if i tested to see it wouldnt show anything yet....what do you think???

BFN again this morning. Guess I'm out. So annoyed that I feel nauseous for nothing!!!

Tabs- one drink wouldn't hurt anything at this point, go for it!

I want both of my babies to make it, and if we had twins we'd be done which would be nice to, no more of this ttc stuff we've been going through for pretty much 4-5 years.

What a joyous morning....not. Have had a headache all AM. Not testing today. CM still present but nothing really unusual at this point. If I think negatively for a change then maybe I'll get my BFP? Temp chart looks different this month. I had a dip 5dpo and then a little one at 8dpo and climbing ever since. Normally I can get a triphasic but not with two dips. This pattern is new. But every time I have noted something new it justs ends with awful news. So this is me not getting thrilled at all and I have no urge to test today. A new me? Hmmm.

Well then im a new me too im the same way this cycle lol i just dont have the urge to test dont have the urge to symptom spot...ive been wrong so many times when i was so sure so im done lol they do say a watched pot never boils so maybe throwing out the constant testing will get me a bfp ; )

One good thing about ICSI or FET's is that the meds give you preggo symptoms so there really is no point in symptom spotting and me needing to do these treatments to get pregnant has made me not be a symptom spotter for SOOO long. Or a poas- aholic although the poas tendencies come back after transfer cause I know there's a really good chance I could be pregnant. We'll see how I do in the coming days, if i do ss there is no reason to start in the next 2 or so days since implantation wouldn't have occurred.

I am nearly ready to call today cd1...just waiting to see some color hahah. I am cramping like full throttle. Felt the first one and wanted to cry not an unhappy cry but Yay!! something normal. Told my husband and i think he was convinced I was pregnant so think he is a bit disappointed. I am glad af seems to be imminent because this long cycle is a little scary for me since its so unusual and would make me even more nervous if we had gotten pregnant with it. Any way I am happy and excited to start a fresh new cycle.

I have stopped taking the prenatals as they have soo much iron in them I think that is what caused the terrible constipation. I am just taking folic acid til we get that bfp then will start the others back up. Other than that i think i won't change too much else with this cycle except for starting the next chart with a brand new thermometer. I probably won't temp til af ends though.

Listen to me go on and on... I like the idea of changing the name of our thread. I just talked to Carrie the other day and she really isn't getting on here as much any more so maybe one of us should start a fresh one and message those that aren't on every day to direct them to where we are? What do you think ladies?

Sounds good to me i was starting to wonder if the website has a limit on pages a thread can get to cause im pretty sure we are gonna get there eventually lmao

Lil that would be a relief.

Tabs, if anything at least it's cheaper not testing constantly! :) And I would say go for the margarita while you still can.

Jen, I am bummed you haven't got a BFP. :( Makes me even less hopeful...the CM has kinda been my faint thread of hope.

CD27 for me.....If I'm not PG, I wonder if AF is gonna be super late again.....And if I'm not PG then what the heck is preventing it??

We have had at least one of us get a bfp every cycle so that is a little hope for us all lol your not you until she annoyingly shows up ; )

what has been so hard for me is since the miscarriage i have not had any af cramps which normally would be awesome but when your symptom spotting no af cramps give you too much hope that she isnt coming. I have been at the gym 3 days a week so if it doesnt happen this cycle i think the weight im losing will help considerably im not over weight by alot but i am bigger than i ever have been since the birth of my son so i have to get rid of it and hopefully it will help with the ttc : )

I'm ok with going to a new thread.

Nothing for me to report except I'm still sick and I think it's getting worse :(

I took a digi test this afternoon because of a dream i had this morning. "Not pregnant" :( No more testing until AF is due Friday. Can't take anymore BFNs.

I started a new thread. Let me know if there is anything I should add or change. I will add everyone's name as you guys post. Here is a link.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...-those-hoping-may-june-bfps.html#post17627853

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->